Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BigDan

Providers Showing Their Pussy in EB Ads

75 posts in this topic

Mona, want you to know I love that pic of your sweet meaty pussy. Very pretty. You go Grrl!

"Aubrey Reaching for Lamp" -- true art.

Easily the sexiest ad ever.

Mona, want you to know I love that pic of your sweet meaty pussy. Very pretty. You go Grrl!

:facepalm:

WOW............new picture is hands down the best ;)

WOW............new picture is hands down the best ;)

Holy GAWD!

I got a lump in my throat...

That's the trump card right there..

Holy GAWD!

I got a lump in my throat...

That's the trump card right there..

LOL...........gave me a lump too :D

I do not remember it ever being a rule, but I could be wrong.

My suspicion is that the spike in pussy pics could be due to being slow. Times get tough. People start to change things in their business because they have to.

Since it is behind closed doors, nobody knows for sure exactly how many bareback sessions are going on for extra money.

When people get desperate, their priorities change, unfortunately.

And who are we to judge anybody? At the end of the day, each one of these girls that we may or may not approve of have their own story and their own struggles and their own situations to face.

Do what works for you. If you do not like girls that show pussy pics, then scratch her off of your list and move on to the next beauty.

Aww! I love diversity!

I have to be honest, while showing pussy pics doesn't bother me, what does bother me is pussy pics that have bumpy pussies as the main attraction...EEK! Now that there is a fetish that cost more, son! WAY more!:o

Eww!

Keep it classy, bitches! Wrap it up!

Agree with Destiny here. Its a matter of what the girls are comfortable with. 9/10 I'm sure it's because they are slow.

I do believe I posted something about "how much is too much" before. Indeed pussy is too much for me

I'm sure it's because they are slow.

While my vagina is pristine, please don't assume I'm desperate for business. I posted those pictures because I thought my target audience would like them (I have yet to receive one complaint) and because I have a pretty good looking vagina. Maybe I should make the assumption that those who don't post snatch shots have ugly love boxes. No, I wouldn't do that because I understand it's a personal preference in how one chooses to represent herself.

This thread is now skating on the opportunity for those that do or don't show the bagel, to respond within a marketing vein.

For discussion sake, I'll leave it open for now, but I'm asking the other mods to feel free to close it.

Bottom line: It's not against the ad board rules, apparently.. and of course it's personal preference on both showing and viewing.

My opinion? - depends on who's bagel it is, on whether I have a problem with viewing.. or tasting.

I have a pretty good looking vagina.

Oh, Leigh! You don't have a pretty good looking vagina. You have an absolutely stunning and beautiful perfect vagina. There is a difference. A BIG one!;)

On this board there have been quite a few great pics that I have enjoyed. Reaching for the lamp has initiated many comments on this board. So that shows they can be effective. I have enjoyed Leigh and Mona's recently. Nice gift to look at when the work day is over and just chilling. Those pics can make me inclined to pick up the phone.