Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
gb0138

Tagline...."Like older men"

35 posts in this topic

I didn't really give a shit about my partner's orgasm until I hit 50. Up until then, I'd never even been with a woman who climaxed. That's all changed completely now, and I can tell you that I'm dissatisfied with a provider who doesn't orgasm "for me" even if she's faking it.

Oh, and I just fucking ADORE a fresh clitty.

My experience has been that younger and guys act entitled and cheap ( not always but generally) and think that they should get it for free because of how handsome and great they are in bed..or so they say..

Jeez, dudes: It means "Old, fat, wrinkled dudes who are older than my father make me HOT!!" Whats so hard to understand? They are young and lovely, they like you old and nasty.... yeah...thats it!

How have none of ladies replied to this? In general men in their 20s, especially early 20s, tend to be arrogant, cocky, a-holes.

and here's an excellent example....

It really means they are REALLY attracted to fat, semi balding men that watch too much sports, drink too much beer, scratch themselves in public, and fall asleep on the couch watching the news during the week. That's what turns them on.

My experience has been that younger and guys act entitled and cheap ( not always but generally) and think that they should get it for free because of how handsome and great they are in bed..or so they say..

Wow, that has been the opposite of my experience; the guys I meet are most often young - usually between 20s and 35 - for some reason, and they all act great, like they're on their very first date and want to impress me; very sweet, and very eager to learn from someone with experience!! I love it!!