Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mrvegas63

Bust News

12 posts in this topic

The scary thing is some of the busts were from ladies advertising on P411.

What to do, what to do?

The scary thing is some of the busts were from ladies advertising on P411.

What to do, what to do?

Doesn't surprise me that they were on p411 and got busted. Half the time, I can call and say I have a p411 account. They don't ask for a request or email from P411, but say ok and setup the date. And from well known ladies on this site who say they only see guys with references or P411.

So does this mean the girls can't trust anyone.

Does this mean the guys have to worry that the arrested girls are now unsafe.

How does this get fixed?

Or is this normal and part of the game.

£1: The feds only want girls who choose to rip off the IRS and not pay there taxes.

£2: The feds have no prostitution laws. Prostitution laws are state. But the feds will take over if you are 1. Not paying taxes or human trafficking or pimping or pimping underage girls.

Correct me if im wrong.

Hi Everyone...

I am researching this story right now and it does appear to be at least partially true...Thus far have been able to confirm 7 ladies were in fact arrested in Denver and none of those are still in jail....They all were arrested between June 12th and June 13th at The Hyatt Regency Downtown Convention Center - 650 15th Street - Room 1341 - Denver, CO 80202....

It is important that we wait until the true facts are discovered before we believe what the newspaper has said because it is not like they have been found to be completely accurate and forth coming with the truth in all situations in the past...So please dont let this influence your opinion of P411 as if it is used as it was designed to be used, it is still the best and safest way for people to connect...

So everyone just be aware this is an issue right now and be very careful and screen including reference checks...Lets be smart and safe out there so this doesnt happen again...

No Nicki hon thats not correct...The Feds got a huge amount of money to investigate human trafficing so until they run out of those funds they shall be on their witch hunt and it has nothing to do with the IRS or anything else....

So does this mean the girls can't trust anyone.

Does this mean the guys have to worry that the arrested girls are now unsafe.

How does this get fixed?

Or is this normal and part of the game.

It means that twenty some busted providers are out there with personal information from guys on this forum.:eek: this is why I always say don't give out personal info.

The one thing they dont seem to realize is there is a huge difference between what they have here and humsan trafficing....AND THAT IS CONSENT....

Unfortunately, this sort of thing happens from time to time. As the hobby evolves, so will those who want to put an end to it.

There was no indication that clients were in any way targeted in this incident. 99% of the time they focus on the ladies, but regardless please do as much research/verification as you feel is necessary before setting up a meeting.

Also, if the risk is too great.... and you feel your life would come to an end should you run into this type of difficulty, it might be time to sit down and take a good hard look at whether you want to be a part of this "hobby" at all.

Stay safe out there. This will be the final post permitted on TOB on this matter.

Edited by boink36