Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Denverbigdog

TS/TG mascarading as female therapist

12 posts in this topic

Have recently heard stories from men going for a fbsm from a provider advertising as a female only to have a surprise waiting for them on the table. Anybody hearing of this and what were their names?

If you heard stories from guys about this, then maybe you should ask those same guys what the providers name was, and where he/she was advertising.

I had a provider in Aurora I used to see on a regular basis tell me the same story. She knew the dude and had several clients tell her of getting a hand full of rocks as a suprise.

This story was verified via rumor control.

Hmmm, if there is more there than you were expecting, do you have to pay extra? Or does she/he crearly advertise that extras are included.

do we have more info so as to help the rest of us steer clear?

do we have more info so as to help the rest of us steer clear?

This was a first post by a new member, no one verified that they have experienced it. Just more rumour..."someone told my friend that".

I suspect it's a myth. :cool:

This story was verified via rumor control.

Just more rumour..."someone told my friend that".

I heard from a provider that knows someone whose cousin had this happen to them! And when they got back to the car, they found a bloody hook!

Scary!

mmmmmm, loved "her" ass in that set too. is she still around? i will roll the dice. a rub is a rub....:P

mmmmmm, loved "her" ass in that set too. is she still around? i will roll the dice. a rub is a rub....:P

Just don't reach up between "her" legs at that magic moment. That is where the suprise comes in.:eek::D