Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Guys, Just Because You're On P411...

15 posts in this topic

......doesn't mean that you are in the green to ask about specific sexual services.

I'm sure most of you know that, but since it just happened this morning, I thought a PSA was due.

And no, I'm not going to list a "menu" of sexual services (like an idiot IMO) on my p411 profile.

Thanks!

Thank you Destiny. I got the same thing. And who wants an introduction that says I like xyz, abc & do you offer 123??? Gross!!! How ungentleman like. Thank gosh most of you guys are true gentlemen. Thank you!

But yet on EB you will say who you

will fuck.

will fuck.

Yeah. What's your point?

will fuck.

Yeah.....cry me a river. Their business.....their choice on how to advertise.

Both these ladies have reviews all over the place. Anyone with two brain cells to rub together should be able to figure out that they would have a pleasant experience with either.

Dudes......stop expecting the world to come to you and at least do a LITTLE HOMEWORK. You're embarassing us.

Edited by hgritstoo
Speeling

Buy em books, and buy em books, but all they do is eat the pages!

The list of "activities" at the bottom of a provider's P411 ad is the main factor on which I decide to see her or not. No list, and I pass.

The list of "activities" at the bottom of a provider's P411 ad is the main factor on which I decide to see her or not. No list, and I pass.

Believe me when I say that I am okay with that. If that is the your deciding factor, that's fine. We are not compatible. Not a big deal. But I would like to say that on your end that is somewhat shallow to cut your choices like that when there is a database with over 10,000 reviews. But hey, who am I to judge anyway?

Not that you really care or anything, but I am going to explain to you WHY I do not list activities besides the legality factor (which, obviously, is the biggest reason). Because when you show up at my door with butter chip teeth and potent garlic onion breath I do not want you saying "well, in your preferred 411 it says you do deep French kissing" because the honest truth of the matter is that I do NOT do deep French kissing with nasty mouths.

So I guess the moral of the story is: consensual adult activities.

A list of activities is useless unless she actually performs them. A P411 listing is an ad. The girl can claim she enjoys 30 activities, but they may all be an upsell, or just false. The reviews tell the clients' story.

I would never depend on a P411 listing (advertisement) alone, to choose someone.

And asking written questions like "Do you do greek? or "Can cum on your face?" are a great way to get ignored. That's asking for sex in exchange for money. That's a crime. :cool:

On my P411 profile I indicate that certain services are important to me and on the profile of most ladies on P411 they indicate which they provide.

However on one recent date the provider told me that she did not particularly care to participate in X; it was one that is important to me and that other reviews indicated that she did sometimes. So there was no way for me to know this. This is probably why guys ask.

I should point out that I had a great time anyway. But I can think of one other time where something like this happened. Reviews do not tell the whole story since sometimes you just do not get around to doing X.

If a provider is going to advertise that she enjoys X she should expect to be asked to provide it to all of her clients.

If a provider is going to advertise that she enjoys X she should expect to be asked to provide it to all of her clients.

This is probaby why a lot of girls do not provide "menus".

I, sure as fuck, am not kissing someone with poop breath. I'm also not licking smelly genitals, kissing dirty feet, or sucking hairy nipples.

I wouldn't expect anyone else too either, regardless of reviews, or a "menu". :cool:

Anyone who ask such incriminating question should be reported as a threat or at the least to his SO ok just kidding. WE ladies know we get these ?? asked on a weekly bases. Too bitch about it on a weekly bases is pointless. As we all know your YMMV on any given session. . Too say I am open minded but when asked if that includes your daughter then open minded takes on a different meaning.

Jons like to push the boundiers and get their jollies by calling a lady and asking such questions. Why, because they have no intentions of booking a appointment they just like to BS a lady to see if she bites or gets angry, in which case I do neither. I will play along and say their wives might be interested in joining us so have her call me and we can schedule a meeting.Problem solved.

Just another day in hookervile LOL

Lilithia

Edited by lilithia
wording

Hmm.

I, sure as fuck, did not mean to imply that any woman should degrade herself for the sake of honoring a menu.

However, I, sure as fuck, did mean to imply that she should, in the obvious of such painfully obvious disclaimers, treat clients equally.

I suppose then that we are not suppose to indicate in reviews which services were provided since it might mislead potential clients.

I provide the menu so I don't get the questions. May it be a high risk factor in some eyes when it concerns the law. But in my opinion Id rather have it out there than to be iritated with bs questions. I will screen as best as I can. And If I don't like the man... well call it a chemastry thing and part way's. I mean honestly it's a choice either you do it or don't.

But you lady's like my self have plenty of reviews that provide a healthy insite on the fantasy provided. So its really on the part of the consumer for not reading and doing research.