Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
itieyou

Michael Douglas: Oral sex can cause cancer

9 posts in this topic

Wonder how many dicks he sucked to get cancer.

Heads up Tom Cruise! You might be next.

:D

Wonder how many dicks he sucked to get cancer.

Heads up Tom Cruise! You might be next.

:D

The info from the CDC indicated that HPV is more prevalent on a labia than on a penis. Apparently, UTF is safer than DATY.

The lack of interest in HPV and males is pretty annoying to me. I know I'd like to know.

Fucker ruined it for so many guys. especially married ones LOL

youtieme

It is probably possible to get cancer this way, but it is also possible to get killed by a bus on the way to a session. This is a made up story based on a Barbra Walters interview where some remarks were blown out of proportion. Kirk later came out and said he did not know how he got cancer and that if he did know he would be eligible for a Nobel prize. Kirk Douglas doesn't know what caused his cancer isn't much of a headline.

It is probably possible to get cancer this way, but it is also possible to get killed by a bus on the way to a session. This is a made up story based on a Barbra Walters interview where some remarks were blown out of proportion. Kirk later came out and said he did not know how he got cancer and that if he did know he would be eligible for a Nobel prize. Kirk Douglas doesn't know what caused his cancer isn't much of a headline.

Kirk Douglas, who is 96 years old, also came out and said he got cancer from eating puzzy?:confused: