Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest nicoincipio

411 on Kara Doll

17 posts in this topic

Yes I know she has reviews but for the last 2 times I've set something up and I’ve driven to the location only to get a text 15 min later that she can’t see me. Does anyone know what is wrong with her? :confused:

Yes I know she has reviews but for the last 2 times I've set something up and I’ve driven to the location only to get a text 15 min later that she can’t see me. Does anyone know what is wrong with her? :confused:

When you drive to the location, can she see you? If so, maybe she saw something she didn't like. Some hookers watch out the window when you drive up.....

Back in the day, they would instruct you to call from a pay phone at a certain location. This was so they could get a look at you. If they didn't like what they saw, they simply wouldn't answer the phone.

She's flaked on you twice -- write a review and move on to the next one.

Didn't know she was back in town. Where is she advertising?

Guys, guys, guys. Review no shows (NCNS) for these experiences. Other clients/hobbyists should know this.

I'd agree that she's probably doing some window screening, but that's no excuse. If a girl's going to either be that picky, or that flaky, she should be on adult friend finders or someplace rather than in the biz. She's only giving true courtesans a bad rap.

She did that to me yesterday. Sat in the parking lot for 30 min. An emergency came up.
I'm not the sharpest knife in the drawer, but this would send fire engine red flags to me. It's up to YOU if you want to try a third time, but this might be a case of a lesson learned and move on.

no to all of the above. She only gave a general location (world arena) I sat in the movie theater parking lot as there are 5 different hotels in the area. She couldn’t have seen me. Maybe she is on something? I putting up a review.

colorado springs

Thanks - forgot that's where she started (AFAIK)

I do not see providers often, when I do I look to bp, then check here for reviews, so I some one is no showing, that needs reviewed, so newbie like me can move to the next one

She flaked on me tonight in FoCo.

I saw her a 4 month ago or so and it went well. She really changed over the 18 months when I saw her the first time. She was no longer really, really shy and she had put on 15 pounds on her small frame. Not sure what she has got going but she did travel the U.S. doing this as a hobby.

I've seen Kara on multiple occasions when she is visiting Portland. Yes... she can sometimes be difficult to schedule with and is not the most organized of ladies at times when it comes to scheduling. But she is still genuine, passionate, and a huge geek in the best sense. Certainly hold her accountable if she flakes on you but give her an opportunity to make it up to you.

<snip>

Edited by Kaduk
general thumps up or down...

oh I did email her and she said she would be more then happy to make it up to me..... THEN SHE FLAKED FOR THE 4TH TIME! What a loser

That would make me a horny idiot not a flake. Think before you type

oh I did email her and she said she would be more then happy to make it up to me..... THEN SHE FLAKED FOR THE 4TH TIME! What a loser

I don't know what to tell you. She's still the best in my book. Sorry for your experience.