Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
nairobi09

contacting ladies via P411 or other emails

12 posts in this topic

Being a P411 member has certainly seemed to have benefits in terms of many ladies feeling that I have already been 'approved' or some such.

However, when I message a provider there the response rate is not much better than when I use an advertised email or phone.

Just wondering whether others have had similar experiences.

Being a P411 member has certainly seemed to have benefits in terms of many ladies feeling that I have already been 'approved' or some such.

However, when I message a provider there the response rate is not much better than when I use an advertised email or phone.

I greatly prefer email for 1st contacts and usually do a P411 PM to 'get the ball rolling' so to speak. I'd say about a third get back promptly, 1/3 within a few days and 1/3 never do reply to a PM.

Much better odds on an appointment request, but I've never had the whatever to complain when those are ignored.

Much better odds on an appointment request

This^^^^^^

If a customer sends me an email "Hi, it's Susie! I hope to meet someday; what do you think of my profile?". I may ignore it, especially if I'm busy.

If they write "I need you to do some work. Are you available on the 28th?", they'll get a response ASAP.

The ladies are doing this to earn money. Appeal to their wallet, politely, is my advice! :)

There is an option on there, to be alerted via e-mail when you receive a PM. I have that set up and tend to see messages fairly quick (smart phones help!). The only thing could be, that sometimes the alert e-mail can end up in the junk file, and maybe the lady just didn't see it. :confused:

Sorry that is happening.

Aloha

I request All P411 members to please send an appointment request so I have this in my inbox and actually keeps me organized;). I recently went thru something very similar to what you are describing here.

I have been Pming with someone and he wasn't sure as to His availability, so the last PM I sent to him, I requested that when he knew his schedule to Send an Appointment Request. Well, I got 3 Pm's that I was unable to read due to packing and getting prepared for another function ( I know, funny, I actually have other things going on in my life:rolleyes:). I ended up getting a TX stating he wasn't showing which I responded to that I figured as much since I never got an actual Request.

Another example was a member sent a PM with an inquire, I responded and he sent a PM back thanking me for the prompt reply:eek: which I thought was really thoughtful on his part.

I guess what I am saying is, PM's are great to talk, get a feel for eachother, inquire, oh, and I use it to confirm appointment request and set up confirmation protocol. I am only speaking for myself, but this works for me, keeps me organized, etc. And, Yes, I request everyone who communicates via P411 to send an Appointment Request, makes life so much easier:p

Well, that was my .02

As stated in another thread, an actual Appointment Request will get a Prompt Response;)

Thanks. I understand that many ladies do not want to just 'chat.'

For what it is worth I had noticed that a certain lady had done incalls in a town closer to me and where I would be interested in seeing her. My question to her was when she planned to be in that location again. But I did not send it to her as an appt request.

Since she also did not respond to an email lack of interest is the best conclusion.

Yeah, I have noticed the same thing. Many of even my appointment requests go unanswered. If I can find their preferred method of contact and use that the response rate seems to go up a bit. I really don't care though cause I just move on to the next.

Methinks that ladies are either conscientious about responding or not ... and although P411 certainly makes approvals easy, if a lady is inclined not to be a good responder, the same will hold true through P411. I consider prompt communication to be just one of those extras that makes for a great professional and makes it easy to return. Of course, one must allow for ladies who work solo to not interrupt existing clients to respond to every message immediately, so the notion of "prompt" responses must be tempered. So too, we have to allow for those days when a lady just needs some alone time without the calls and messages.

... the notion of "prompt" responses must be tempered. ...

I generally allow 24hrs for email response, that includes P411 requests. If I need something quicker I pick up the phone. If I haven't heard back w/in 2hrs of a phone call, I move on to someone else (unless of course I tell her otherwise).

Thanks. I understand that many ladies do not want to just 'chat.'

For what it is worth I had noticed that a certain lady had done incalls in a town closer to me and where I would be interested in seeing her. My question to her was when she planned to be in that location again. But I did not send it to her as an appt request.

Since she also did not respond to an email lack of interest is the best conclusion.

Just a suggestion here but.....Have you tried a Pre-Screening request form? I realize it may be last resort when you have tried all other avenues yet ... you never know. Just a suggestion

Have a Great Weekend everyone!;)

I am sorry this is happening to you as well. I have only once that I can think of not responded to a guy with a P411 request, but I had a very good reason, grandma died. I sent him an e mail and we worked it out.

One thing I would suggest to the guys is that you are familiar with the ladies hours she is available. I rarely check my e mail after 5pm, so if someone were to request me through P411 at say 7, I will probably not respond til the next day. I can however understand the frustration that you guys are feeling. I have my 411 acct set up so that I get an e mail alert, which goes to my phone. This seems to work for me, and the reason I have only ever not replied to one person.

Just like everything in life communication is key, and just like in sales you have to be on top of your prospects to close the deal. SO until you have directions to the ladies place you do not have an appointment, and depending on how you look at it it's either the ladies job to close that deal or it is the guys. I personally like to be the one to get that deal closed so I make the call if I haven't heard from the guy by a certain time to confirm and get directions. But that is just me.

So too, we have to allow for those days when a lady just needs some alone time without the calls and messages.

Well said :)