Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
gb0138

Reviews

9 posts in this topic

Just curious how many of you troll the reviews on a regular basis? I do every couple of weeks to find new up and comers as well as to read about those reviews of ASP's I am glad I never met with. Some of those experiences just make me cringe. Ouch!! How about you?

Just curious how many of you troll the reviews on a regular basis? I do every couple of weeks to find new up and comers as well as to read about those reviews of ASP's I am glad I never met with. Some of those experiences just make me cringe. Ouch!! How about you?

Yes check reviews quite a bit. The ones that get me are the not so good reviews and you look at the past reviews of the same provider and they are not very flattering either. Things that make you go hmmmmm. shocking.gif

Definitely look over the reviews periodically. The negative ones sometimes surprise me as I was leaning towards a future appointment and then I realize I just got lucky at someone else's bad experience. It takes more than one negative review usually to affect my decision on making a future appointment though.

I'm always checking the reviews here, ever since I first joined (I love this site). It gives me a good idea on what to expect, and like I've said before, never had a bad experience because of it. Now I'd be lying if I didn't say there is a little envy towards some of the reviewers who are a little more adventurous than I am in seeing providers without reviews, while being the first. Hell, I thank them for taking that step while giving the rest of us the go ahead. I might eventually venture outside of reviews, but so far, it's been a fantastic experience playing it safe.

Don't check the reviews, unless I'm going to go out to play. Then I make sure I check to see who is most appealing.

I only read the bad ones when I want some cheap entertainment ;)

Reviews are entertaining, and nothing is more entertaining than the negative reviews.

My personal favorite is the one where the reviewer reports the following words from the FBSM provider: "I'm bleeding today, so don't even ask for me to take off the panties." The reviewer adds: "Need I say more?"

No. That pretty much says it all.

I usually look at them at least once a week. I like to read the bad reviews and read most of the reviews of a new lady I want to see.

every few days, just got lucky and saw a review for my old ATF that let my reconnect with her.