Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fly007rod

Dakota

14 posts in this topic

She has logged into P411 within the last few days. Maybe she figured out that her acid posts and snarky replies to posts weren't generating any business and she has decided to keep to herself.

She has logged into P411 within the last few days. Maybe she figured out that her acid posts and snarky replies to posts weren't generating any business and she has decided to keep to herself.

Or she just got tired of the crap thrown her way. Seriously? 14 posts in 6 years and come out of hiding just to dis Dakota? Let it go already. Didn't always agree with her but certainly did enjoy her comments and presence, and I for one would be glad to see her back. For what that is worth (about half what you paid for it).

Or she just got tired of the crap thrown her way. Seriously? 14 posts in 6 years and come out of hiding just to dis Dakota? Let it go already. Didn't always agree with her but certainly did enjoy her comments and presence, and I for one would be glad to see her back. For what that is worth (about half what you paid for it).

+1 hope she comes back

+1 hope she comes back - did enjoy her posts/views too

I agree. Very smart lady who gave thoughtful, however acerbic, replies. I also miss her views and comments.

I hardly think she had to worry about getting business. There is a whole world out there EB and P411 is not the only place to generate business.

Dream on!!

Lilithia

She was a C u next Tuesday, I wish never to her from again.

Dakota who?

Dakota the Dragonslayer of people small and BIG.

I hardly think she had to worry about getting business. There is a whole world out there EB and P411 is not the only place to generate business.

Dream on!!

Lilithia

Ya she used to say that as well, then she would post an ad on EB.

So what if she put an ad on EB. Like most ladies who have ads on EB have ads all over the internet. So your point is what. I do not, I have not ever posted an ad on EB.

Now that may change tomorrow and if I do so what, that's what it is for.

Lilithia