Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kevluvsflex

Sheri's Ranch

8 posts in this topic

The "ranches" out in the boondocks, are sometimes worse than the LV agencies. When you arrive, you do get to choose your girl. Then you have to barter with the girl for each item of service. You need to inquire first about the service, because some of them do not do daty or dfk, or even kissing. Yet, some will do anything in the marriage manual, lol. Now when it gets to the bottom line, you will pay for each item, and negotiate for each item. I paid 200 for daty, 100 for kissing, 150 for bbbj, and 300 for fs. So I only paid $750 for 45 minutes. Im glad I only had $750 on me. So its a bit different for each girl in regard to service and price. I have seen some of the ranch girls back on the internet for 200/hr. If money is no object, you may get lucky and get all you want.

As far as I know, NONE of them do kissing of any kind, nor BBBJ. I did DATY with one at Shady Ladies, but I inquired via email to a couple at another place (Angel's I think) and they gave it a no saying "no fluids may be exchanged"

Poster above me must have gotten lucky to find one who'd kiss anyway...

But yeah, it's really not a good deal -- plus you have to actually get all the way out there. Now of course, it's completely legal so there's that, but...

It was over a decade ago when I visited Pahrump (I think it was Sheri's Ranch).

Average service for triple the going rate in Denver.

I checked that off the bucket list and don't need to repeat the experience.

Hey thanks for the info.

Here is a link to there menu. I have history of working for another brothel. Anything is on the menu with the "right lady."

http://www.sherisranch.com/sex-menu/

Yes, IF you find the right girl out at the ranches, and you wil have to do a lot of negotiating for each service, though. If you do find the girl who will give you what you want, such as dfk, she may not be the girl in the lineup that you really wanted. However, if you look at reviews, you can see the pics and services of girls, along with how they performed. Its nice to know ahead of time.

Thanks for the info. I always thought about going out to one of the Ranch's because I've seen Cathouse on HBO and always thought it would be interesting to see how those places really are. But it just seems a little to pricey and restricted

Thanks for the info. I always thought about going out to one of the Ranch's because I've seen Cathouse on HBO and always thought it would be interesting to see how those places really are. But it just seems a little to pricey and restricted

I fully intended to try out one of the brothels. Most likely Sheri's ranch or Moonlight but after researching its just to damn expensive for less intimate encounters than you can get in town or back home.