Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Topogigo45

Any providers provide double service with a male asp?

17 posts in this topic

Looking for a provider who provides a double service with a male asp. Looking for a Bi-MMF encounter.

any hobby horses ever do a fast break with non-bi m-f-m sessions?

I have participated in several MFM (non-bi) events, both privately and w/professionals, but the other M was a pal, not a pro. They can be a LOT of fun and seriously overload the F's senses.

What do you mean by "fast break"?

any hobby horses ever do a fast break with non-bi m-f-m sessions?

No, but it's on my "bucket list" ;)

hey bit my choice of words must've been influenced by the current ncaa b-ball action. fast break is a 2-on-1

Fair enough. Not being engrossed in March Madness, I didn't catch the reference.

Technically...a fast break could reference any number of players...2-1, 3-1, 2-2, 4-1. As long as it's not 2 or > on 0...it's all good ;)

hey bit my choice of words must've been influenced by the current ncaa b-ball action. fast break is a 2-on-1

I would never do a non-bi mfm with a m that I knew...too wierd...never tried this mfm. I don't know who the other f would be either...hmmm

A fast break is anytime the offense quickly moves the ball up the court. It isn't always a 2-on-1 scenario. :P

Love all the BBall references.

dick-vitales-awesome-baby.png

To the OP, I know Chase advertises a FM encounter on P411, but, I'm sure there are others.

right as rain you are - my pathetic attempt at a double-entendre has failed miserably

+1 for Topogogo45 and GuidoSarducci. :D Check PM.

Moonstone - I'd like that info as well....send PM if you don't mind. Thanks!

Sounds like fun to me as well. I've tried it both ways and both have their charms. I've asked a few providers over the years if they had any other like minded clients who might like to give a MMF a go but so far no joy.

Edit: Forgot to add that Syd & Chase offer this service, they advertise on Denver BP and are on P411 as well.

It would appear there at least a few gents who are interested in this sort of get together, any ladies lookin' for adventure in whatever comes there way?

PM if you prefer.