Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest insatiable

House calls

11 posts in this topic

I've been hobbying for about 3 years. Have been thinking long and hard about having a provider visit me in the comfort of my home. No wife, girlfriend, roommates to worry about. Just my own personal privacy. I assume some of you out there have done this on occasion. Any advice to give? God idea, bad idea, words of advice?

Thanks,

I've never done it for the exact same reasons. But I do like the thrill of walking thru a new door, tho...

as one who has recently become free of any fellow occupants at my pad, i'm here to say that it's the best. i find that it beats the hell out of a typical hotel, tantalizing as that whole scenario may be, but eliminates all the attendant hassles involved too.

this way, you have total control over the atmosphere - music, candles, flowers, food, drink, etc. a major part of this activity for me hosting and i really get a charge out of planning and executing the soiree. it just makes me feel more comfortable all around and adds to the enjoyment of the activities.

plus, there's something about the thrill of having everything ready and the tingling sensation while watching for the provider to pull up

I find house calls more appropriate for 2nd+ visits, after you've gotten to know the YL a tad. House calls for 1st visits may present some unacceptable security risks.

Have done both over time. Her outcalls would only be after a couple of visits I'd think. I really have no preference tho it seems more comfortable going to her incall. Overall I think her comfortablility is a big deal. Also seems better for me in that expectations are great when visiting. Most times these are met very well.

I've only ever had 1 lady over to my house, she's been over many times. The thing thats important is that i trust her 100%. in your case, with nobody else living with you, i dont think you'll have any problems at all if you pick an outcall lady with good reviews.

i dont think you'll have any problems at all if you pick an outcall lady with good reviews.

I think that's key. Do your research and you shouldn't be disappointed or have problems. A hotel room can be a bit impersonal sometimes. While a home feels like a home and is just more comfortable.

I know that myself and any reputable outcall lady respect and appreciate that this is your home that you're inviting us into.

Second visit home makes much more sense. I've done it, it's cool and every time I walk by the two guest bedrooms I smile

Thanks all for your input. Second visit, well reviewed, well established providers only seems to be the consensus. This is exactly what I was thinking myself. Very nice to have intuition confirmed. I don't mind doing incalls...the adrenaline rush is sick. Second only to that of skydiving and/or dropping off of a cliff face into a double diamond slope. It gets me going and is tones of fun, but it's hard to relax and enjoy the moment. Plus, I don't want to have to get up, get dressed and leave. I want someone else to do that.

Last Christmas time I had my ATF over. We had the session in the living room in front of the fire and the tree. It was VERY nice.