Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TheOlderGentleman

COS - Warning About Overnight Dude

14 posts in this topic

Hi. Not going to post names or #s; feel free to PM me to see if someone who's contacted you is the person I'm talking about here.

Two provider friends of mine have both asked me to check ID information on a gentleman in COS who gives a name, an address around Milton Proby & Hancock, and a phone #. His MO follows a pattern: he texts a girl in Denver or the Springs, and offers a very large gift in exchange for an overnight visit. He deflects every attempt to verify the appointment; he isn't a member anywhere (if he's a member here he doesn't say so), he can't come to the provider (even for a huge discount on his offered gift) because "his wife has GPS on his car and phone and always checks", he can't make a small gift somewhere to establish that he's serious, he doesn't have a PayPal account, he doesn't have a camera phone, he doesn't have any references "because girls always no-show", etc. etc. etc.

One of my friends actually went to his place, if it is his place; nobody answered the door when she rang. When she left, he texted that he missed her because he was out back. She returned, rang the doorbell; again no answer, and after that his behavior became harassing.

It's obvious that the guy is a timewaster or much worse and normally I would not even bother to post something about someone with so many red flags but for whatever reason he is apparently very very persuasive and smooth in his communications; one friend did fall for it and another was on the verge of making the drive down from Denver. So if you're getting an unusually persuasive text invitation for a lengthy visit in COS with someone you've never seen before...feel free to check with me via PM or mail and see if it's the same dude. Because I've got a seriously bad vibe from this guy.

What a skeeze!

Yet another reason to never travel to the springs...

Thanks for the heads up!

I have NO sympathy what so ever for your "friends".......... Being wreckless gets you here... Who in the fuck in their right mind would go to someone's house w/o requiring ref's, P ID? Some sort of verification?............ SCREEN, SCREEN, SCREEN.... I'd of cut the bullshit front and center when one couldn't provide what I stated above... Just saying....

Neither I nor my friends are looking for sympathy, Kaylee. I am just passing along a red-flag situation. As I said, the guy appears to be highly persuasive despite the objective circumstances. I'm glad you have a solid and rigorous screening process in place for yourself. Stay safe.

Yet another reason to never travel to the springs...

Or book appointments via text message.:rolleyes:

I have NO sympathy what so ever for your "friends"<snip>Who in the fuck in their right mind would go to someone's house w/o requiring ref's, P ID? Some sort of verification

While I do agree with Kaylee about screening, I do have sympathy for the ladies involved, because I don't wish that type of situation on anybody, no matter what.

Agreed Ladies. And how do you know it's even a guy? Be safe out there girls.

Ouch! There are a few good guys down here, although technically I live in Northern El Paso county.

I wish bozos like this would stop giving us a bad reputation. Springs isn't all bad.

Q

Don't get me wrong, I think it's great you sent out this warning but if his wife is actually monitoring his GPS, he's probably a good one to stay away from. He's either an idiot if he cant work around the GPS issue and/or he has a wife who has some problems. He probably lives across the street and is checking out the ladies, definitely weird.

He probably lives across the street and is checking out the ladies, definitely weird.

was thinking the same thing. Could be getting info on the ladies (license plate, etc) or something. If they never talked to the guy on the phone he could be a woman, just saying.

I feel for the ladies NO ONE provider or gentlemen should ever have to put up with games or drama. How ever reality is that it seems to go hand and hand with the industry I hope they did learn a lesson to verify gentlemen while nothing is ever fool proof it can weed out the fools.

As far as Colorado Springs well ....

I don't think this has anything to do specifically with COS. These kind of heartless idiots are everywhere. I have met plenty of nice folks from COS, and would visit with proper screening.

I never got the time-wasting prankster anyway. If he was 15, sure. But adults?

It's stupid.

And yeah, I've been hit with pranks before.