Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MrFister

Hula hoops

8 posts in this topic

So I haven't been to a strip club in decades (time flies) - are hoops part of some of the routines now? If not, they should be. I'd seen some girls at local music shows and didn't think it any too special. But just recently saw Remy Lacroix on a couple vids. Super hot. Maybe it's cuz I'm a big fan of Remy.

Remy Lacroix, Lexi Belle...

The hooping starts at about 3'30"

Yep, that was hot! I masturbated to it.:o

are you f'ing kidding me 2b? maybe i'm just easily entertained but damn, man . . .

are you f'ing kidding me 2b? maybe i'm just easily entertained but damn, man . . .

Here is the thing. When fudge packing is what interests you, hot, naked, young spinner beauties vigorously fucking each other with their tongues, vibrators, fingers and toys has no appeal to you.:cool:

Yep, that was hot! I masturbated to it.:o

Gotta agree, hot, hot, hot! Hula hoop, what hula hoop? :)

No, they don't really have routines. They just shake it in front of your face for a sec grab the dollar and run to the next dude.

No, they don't really have routines. They just shake it in front of your face for a sec grab the dollar and run to the next dude.

I gota agree MJ76.

Even though it has been over 30-yrs since my Brother-in-law and his best friend took me to several

(4) clubs for my Bachelor party. I can't remember any routines performed by those girls.

Just like you said: shake, rattle and roll away.

But now a hula-hoop show!! That surly would be rememberable and

I might even have a desired to go back again and again.

However, I don't frequent these places because IMO these ladies have always been degrading themselves when they settle

for recieving ones and five dollar bills for performing in front of guys who are, every second, fantasizing about what it would

be like to be having the performer in his own bed that very night.

IMO These ladies should not be settling for less than 50's and 100's.

But then "supply" (an abundance of hungry girls) and "demand" (what guys are willing to pay) steps in and

it drives down the preformers expectations of what she is actualy worth.

Dennis M.