Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
brilynn303

Weather

9 posts in this topic

Does the weather being snowy, or sunny. Affect our meetings?

I don't know about you, but having the sun around makes me a happy woman.

:P:p:p

I love the late afternoon for fun. But it's really special when it's rainy. Still want to have a session outdoors in the rain!

It's cliche but making out in front of a roaring fire is pretty great.

Snow storm, fireplace, drinks, treats, naked girl, let the romance begin.

I prefer the warmer weather, it makes me happy, I feel more active, but for hobbying.................I might not be around as much just because I probably will find myself out enjoying it.

I had a session during a thunder/rainstorm. The windows were open & it added an unquie experience.

I love the late afternoon for fun. But it's really special when it's rainy. Still want to have a session outdoors in the rain!

Me three!

I guess everyone is a bit different. Sometimes we need to be cuddled in the cold weather (:

When I lived in Connecticut I use to boat, I had a boat with two cabins and it was big enough to live aboard for maybe a couple of weeks. Long story short, my all time favorite ASP would meet me there from time to time. Our best session ever was during a mild thunderstorm with the sound of rain hitting the hull above. We finished our session and just laid there looking out a hatch and port hole for over an hour.......great memories!