Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SickmyDuck-6724

Another Bust in Casper Yesterday

12 posts in this topic

How, Where and what were they charged with? Thanks

This sucks! I have the feeling things might be hot right now around these parts too. Just a note guys, when you call a girl please be mindful of the questions you ask. Lately I have been getting calls and the first thing they ask is "where are you located?" and "how much", do you do ___?". Most ladies have pertinent info. on their ads/ websites. Most savvy ladies will never talk about these things until someone is verified. Just an fyi, please don't do this. Cuz then I spend the next 30 minutes google-ing the crap out of your number.

Most savvy ladies will never talk about these things until someone is verified. Just an fyi, please don't do this. Cuz then I spend the next 30 minutes google-ing the crap out of your number.

+1 Ladies.......for your own safety, screen, screen, screen. If guys don't like it, they can F*** Off. As long as they continue making it illegal to sell something that's legal to give away for free, (between 2 consenting adults), then ladies must be extra careful for LE as well.

Fortunately, we live in a land so perfect, that there's really nothing worse going on, to worry about.........:rolleyes: Just make sure we don't find out about that real crime being committed just down the block, during a BP hooker sting. That just might be hard to live with.

Lately I have been getting calls and the first thing they ask is "where are you located?" and "how much", do you do ___?". Most ladies have pertinent info. on their ads/ websites. Most savvy ladies will never talk about these things until someone is verified. Just an fyi, please don't do this. Cuz then I spend the next 30 minutes google-ing the crap out of your number.
More like SOME ladies have pertinent info on their ads. Around here, maybe 20% include rates. So I spend 30 minutes trying to find anything resembling a web site or review. Then I stumble across a review that smells strongly of a self-review. Please ladies, if you're gonna write 'em, please include a smidgen of pertinent information like rates and what part of your body is likely to touch mine. :cool:

And: Denver can be anywhere, and if I need to plan to drive, say, from way north to DTC (hour or more needed), I'm going to ask where a lady is located. And I can live with a general area.

And: Denver can be anywhere, and if I need to plan to drive, say, from way north to DTC (hour or more needed), I'm going to ask where a lady is located. And I can live with a general area.[/QUOTE]

Yup same here.

Probably because the state basketball championships are in town this weekend.

wow............& the drama that followed that web page,.................