Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lucy Kitten

Birthdays???

6 posts in this topic

Am I reading it wrong or do there seem to be a lot of birthdays today on the board with some very odd screen names? Admittedly my glasses are really thick but it looks odd.

Am I reading it wrong or do there seem to be a lot of birthdays today on the board with some very odd screen names? Admittedly my glasses are really thick but it looks odd.

I saw that too.

Most appear to be spam-meisters(big cawinkydink ;) ), but it is kinda fun to go through and try to figure out which ones might be legitimate.

I saw that too.

Most appear to be spam-meisters(big cawinkydink ;) ), but it is kinda fun to go through and try to figure out which ones might be legitimate.

True, most are spam accounts that were never used to post. when a spammer creates 50 accounts all at once some get forgotten and never used.

I saw that too.

Gawd, Mr. Reindeer, you must not be getting much pussy if thats your idea

of fun! Ouch!:D (jus' kidding)

Gawd, Mr. Reindeer, you must not be getting much pussy if thats your idea

of fun! Ouch!:D (jus' kidding)

LMAO, it seems everybody likes the so called holidays as birthdays:D

Geez GQ...I'm even from PA...and I don't consider ground hog day a holiday!!! Some people just need a reason to party:p

Now today...this is a HOLIDAY!!! I think we had San Fran and Denver pegged for a football game today....sorry ya couldn't make the trip:D

LMAO, it seems everybody likes the so called holidays as birthdays:D