Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Crystal Isis

A Colorado Springs trend or ....

37 posts in this topic

Any seen porkys? There was a girl working on the car and then she turn to look at them an the omg ugly! Ive seen reviews like that but wont mention names but I think we know who it is.

Just like there are smartasses on the board and then there are complete asses we don't mention names but we all know who they are :)

I've been hobbying in Colorado Springs for a couple of years now. I've never asked that pictures be send, if I can't find pictures or reviews I won't be calling anyway. I've never haggled, if I don't like the advertised price I won't be calling. I've never asked for a special that was not being currently advertised.

I can't speak for all Colorado Springs guys, but I though someone should stand up for us. :D

So let me see if I understand you correctly because there is a face pic on a ladies ad on a site like BP it increases the chances she is legit :confused:

Yes, IMHO. I don't begrudge a woman who wants to protect her privacy - understandable, totally. Smart actually if she wants a real career later in life.

But if I don't see a face, chances increase that it's a stolen picture. There are quite a few stolen pics where you find the face cropped out, and it's a lot easier for a girl to argue it was really her in the pic when the face isn't showing.

Just another data point though.

Yeah... that's pretty much the face I got attached to one of the hottest bodies I'd ever seen.... Call me shallow, but the face is important to me.

I had the same issue while I was there. Also, the worst behavior from most of the clients I saw there. You are NOT alone :). I will make COS trips few and far between.

I have to ask a couple of questions because a few things here vs Denver have me wondering.

Is the Bait & Switch really that out of control ? The request for pics here to "make sure I'm real" "see what your face looks like" "cops can't send pics" (btw that was my favorite reason & B.S.).

Haggling/Asking for discounts/What can I get for ... This seems to be a hobby all in it's self here (LOL) so do the ladies based here allow this as a normal part of the hobby and if so :eek: I couldn't do it and the crazy statements reasons (LOL)

Am not bitching just wondering what in the world :confused:

The fact Colorado Springs is smaller the Denver doesn't wash as a reason. Pueblo is smaller then both and has never left me laughing and asking these questions..

I think that COS being a military town, most of the johns are use to seeing hookers in countries where lt is legal or tolerated and both parties are able to see what they are getting before the exchange of money.

I also believe it is because we have so many bases here in town. The youngsters just don't know how to pay the proper respect to you lovely ladies.