Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest sturgis man

What's Next

7 posts in this topic

Now that certain things are legal and other beverages have been legal I am wondering when the hobby is going to get some serious groundswell and petition for legalization?

i think those who are working (hard) for decriminalization (not legalization) would say that they take their work very seriously. they put up a lot of their own time and money.

unfortunately few from this board (myself included) stood next to them when they testified before legislature.

although legalization would seem a step in the right direction, those who wont see certain protected classes would have a much harder time refusing services to them.

google HIPS, SWOP, Best Practices, SWAN, to name a few.

Now that certain things are legal and other beverages have been legal I am wondering when the hobby is going to get some serious groundswell and petition for legalization?
I thought it already has. If you mean across the States, that's a tougher pill to swallow. The nice thing about the Wiki article is (near the bottom) regarding Public Policy Polling general acceptance and tone.

Think about what you're saying... No female "Civilian" would ever endorse the "Hobby" in an election, it would render the power of her pussy over the men in her life useless.

Think about what you're saying... No female "Civilian" would ever endorse the "Hobby" in an election, it would render the power of her pussy over the men in her life useless.

I don't think that's true. I think it would be impossible to endorse the hobby as a woman without getting seriously flamed. The power of the pussy is something men made up so they could justify their obsession. It takes a tremendous amount of courage to support something like this and the fear of retribution is defeating.

I don't want to see legalization, I want decriminalization. The latter means the freedom to conduct business as we choose the former means regulation.

abortion is legal, but prostitution is not :confused: it's a womans body her choice, but why not in this case :rolleyes: