Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest sturgis man

Heather VIP

9 posts in this topic

"New Soft Natural Boobs."

Does that mean the implants were taken out? Or is there some new natural(fake) boob technology that I am not privy too?!?!?!

Does that mean the implants were taken out? Or is there some new natural(fake) boob technology that I am not privy too?!?!?!

The silicone gel currently used in higher end implants feels VERY much like natural flesh. It's not perfect, but light years ahead of saline and old silicone implants. I've felt all three, and the new gel is very nice, and could fool many! :)

The silicone gel currently used in higher end implants feels VERY much like natural flesh. It's not perfect, but light years ahead of saline and old silicone implants. I've felt all three, and the new gel is very nice, and could fool many! :)

Yes but silicone is not "Natural" no matter what the grade! Right? My definition of natural is God made!

Natural or fake they sure look nice in her pictures. :eek::eek:

This is a great question for her don't you think?

I mean, ask her directly as she could probably tell you what she means by "soft natural boobs".

Don't let her beauty and hotness intimidate you. She is a sweetheart, I'm sure she would love to chat with you.:)

Don't let her beauty and hotness intimidate you. She is a sweetheart, I'm sure she would love to chat with you.:)

I get completely tongue tied around beautiful women. As i'm sure you remember Holly.:P