Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
badfish

New to the "hobby." How do I become trustworthy?

36 posts in this topic

I have a for sale sign in my yard. I guess she thought it was weird? My house is for sale. It's a nice home in the burbs, so maybe it seemed fishy? I can't imagine she would get too many calls to homes like mine.

No donation...didn't even stop. I guess she did a drive by and saw the sign in the yard. I guess I'll have to try again sometime.

You should definitely try again. Pick a provider who looks like she is a suburban type and ask her if she is familiar with the area. There is nothing fishy about a guy who lives in a nice home in the 'burbs, and there is nothing fishy about a guy who happens to be selling his house. It's weird that she thought it was weird.

Unless you told her to climb in through an open window and get comfortable on a sleeping bag or something. :confused:

I also agree that P411 or Date-Check are very great ways to avoid this from happening. But I usually feel the gentlemen out before I depart to his residence. I personally find it more comforting going to a gentlemens home vs him come to me on the first meet. I'm in Las Vegas though so there are more concerns on visiting gentlemen at these big resort hotels vs going to their homes (LE concerns). I find it more comfortable to go to out calls personally but hey that's just me!

Ha...that was part of the problem. I have a for sale sign in my yard. I guess she thought it was weird? My house is for sale. It's a nice home in the burbs, so maybe it seemed fishy? I can't imagine she would get too many calls to homes like mine. I can see the issue, but if she came inside, it's pretty obvious I live there. She said she had a recent run-in with LE so I am sure she was on high alert.

You don't pay for the sex...you pay them to leave.

No donation...didn't even stop. I guess she did a drive by and saw the sign in the yard.

I am absolutely not a risk. The reason I sent a pic was per her request. She asked if I had a profile on here. I explained I was new to the hobby. She asked if I would send a pic. Being new to the hobby, I figured this was ok. I can't imagine that she found the pic off-puting. Not to toot my own horn, but I would say I am definitely well above average in the looks dept.

I guess it's better to be safe than sorry, it was just disappointing that I got my hopes up.

Thanks everyone for the responses. I guess I'll have to try again sometime.

That statement you made" She probaly dont get calls to many homes like yours? Why would you think such a thing? I dont know very many ladies who would care to go to any other type of home. Nice homes are all I will go to and yes we have nice upscale clients who have nice homes. Just wondered if you think we get calls down to the slums or something?

That statement you made" She probaly dont get calls to many homes like yours? Why would you think such a thing? I dont know very many ladies who would care to go to any other type of home. Nice homes are all I will go to and yes we have nice upscale clients who have nice homes. Just wondered if you think we get calls down to the slums or something?

I really don't think he was referring to how nice his home was but the fact that it was for sale and at that point anyone could have lived there.

:cool:

It is really not difficult to become established.. As a provider Why would she waste her time going to a location without doing some simple research.. Google is a wonderful tool...With ones address it is quite simple to check when the house was last sold and on the market..I guess it just depends on how much you want the Call.. P411 is the best way in!! JMO