Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
cooldude1

No Shows

10 posts in this topic

What is it with SP's that are no shows? Why would they make an appt and then bail out without calling, or answering when you've driven all the way across town to meet? It's happen a few times, some of them are real flakes and are such a waste of time.

What is it with SP's that are no shows? Why would they make an appt and then bail out without calling, or answering when you've driven all the way across town to meet? It's happen a few times, some of them are real flakes and are such a waste of time.

I agree!

I also think guys who book appointments, and then no-show, are just as flakey, and as big a waste of time.

NO-SHOWS SUCK! (and not in a good way.) :cool:

I’ve never actually had a provider do that. I’ve had a few cancel on me, but at least they contacted me before the appointment time and let me know what was going on before I drove across town. The cancellation call usually comes right when I’m taking my pre-appointment shower! A cold shot for sure, but it happens occasionally.

I have had a couple of ladies who didn’t answer or call me back when I tried to contact them an hour before appointment time as instructed. That really greased my damn skids! I wasted some time being pissed off until they finally got back to me. Turns out they had very legitimate reasons for missing the appointments. In both cases they offered to reschedule and I took them up on it, which proved to be a very good decision on my part!

I’ve never actually had a provider do that. I’ve had a few cancel on me, but at least they contacted me before the appointment time and let me know what was going on before I drove across town. The cancellation call usually comes right when I’m taking my pre-appointment shower! A cold shot for sure, but it happens occasionally.

I have had a couple of ladies who didn’t answer or call me back when I tried to contact them an hour before appointment time as instructed. That really greased my damn skids! I wasted some time being pissed off until they finally got back to me. Turns out they had very legitimate reasons for missing the appointments. In both cases they offered to reschedule and I took them up on it, which proved to be a very good decision on my part!

Perhaps a discount was in order? Or at least some sort of additional incentive, after her failed connection..

Out of the flakes that offered a reattempt to meet me, I only agreed to the ones that offered something additional as well. The consideration and professional courtesy goes a long way, and is remembered.

Goes both ways! If you cancel or miss an appointment don't be upset if we ask for a cancellation fee or take away a service. ;)

I can't count how many names I have stored as "no." The easiest way to get there is a NC/NS.

Perhaps a discount was in order? Or at least some sort of additional incentive, after her failed connection..

Out of the flakes that offered a reattempt to meet me, I only agreed to the ones that offered something additional as well. The consideration and professional courtesy goes a long way, and is remembered.

In the last two instances I mentioned a discounted session was indeed offered. After giving it some thought I took them up on the session but declined the discount. My time is valuable to me and I assume the same is true for providers. Besides, I had a bad day once myself. :D For what it’s worth, I’ve seen both ladies again and hope for additional visits in the future.

It always sucks when that happens for either party.

It shows no sense of respect for another person's time.

The one time I did have someone no call no show and they contacted me later to see me advised I will never see him.I understand things come up but is a person needs to cancel send a text,phone call,or email it is just the courteous thing to do.

I certainly can understand why some providers ask for deposits.

Just my .02

To me it is simple. "The Golden Rule" applies to all aspects of life, even the hobby. I would never leave a provider hanging and I would not want to see one that would leave me in the lurch.

The one time that it happened to me I felt lucky that I didn't waste my time with her. Not the kind of girl that I want to snuggle with. Her loss not mine.

Jadalee is right

At least a phone call

What is with the guys out here and their no shows??? Maybe thats why the ladies flake because they dont want to loose their time and money for someone who they think are no shows.

Guys if you call a lady and schedule an appointment, show up! I've had more no shows this last month in Denver than ever before its getting really out of control believe me if you call and dont want to come, dont waste someones hour setting an appointment if you know your not coming!!!!!!

Its not the next girls fault that the last girl didnt show!