Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest SynfulIssabella

Holidays

13 posts in this topic

Im so not ready for the holidays . It seems like hey start earlier and earlier each year .

A couple of days after Halloween, a major grocery chain put up Christmas decorations in the empty space.

And today, there was a Salvation Army bell ringer outside the store.

I am not ready either.

I think Big Lots had Xmas decorations up in early October.

I know right after Halloween, several radio stations are already playing Xmas music, that should be illegal til after Thanksgiving.

I haven't been up there in years but doesn't Estes Park have some year-round Christmas stores?? Time for some 12-step Christmas meetings ! Chris-Anon ?

cant wait for the green and red died pubic hair to get the season started

I sent a letter to Santa asking for a blowjob for Christmas. in hindsight I'm thinking I should have been more clear about my request.:D

Im so not ready for the holidays . It seems like hey start earlier and earlier each year .

I actually really love Christmas, if only for the amazing food, the great moods everyone is in and the lights. That's how I came up with my name. I even cajole my neighbors into equally decking out their homes so our street makes for a great "light time drive".

Even when I was a broke ass college student the season still rocked. How can anyone look at a store decked out and twinkling and not be happy?

I sent a letter to Santa asking for a blowjob for Christmas. in hindsight I'm thinking I should have been more clear about my request.:D

sexy_santa_claus_mrs_ms_sex_naughty_001293249839.jpg

xmas_babes+261293248598.jpg

Maybe he will send Mrs Claus to visit...

I actually really love Christmas, if only for the amazing food, the great moods everyone is in and the lights. That's how I came up with my name. I even cajole my neighbors into equally decking out their homes so our street makes for a great "light time drive".

Even when I was a broke ass college student the season still rocked. How can anyone look at a store decked out and twinkling and not be happy?

I agree with Gingerbreadboy. I love the end of year, from Halloween to New Years Eve! Especially Christmas!

mantuary_playboy_hot_halloween_costumes.jpgthumb3_hot_halloween_costumes.jpg

sexy-pilgrim1.jpgsexy-thanksgiving-girls-68.jpg

xmas%2Bbaby.jpg225506_sexy_santa_14_jpg.jpg

Hmmmmm.....does TOB have the makings for our very own Christmas Program?

Maybe we could get Mr. Reindeer and Nikki Holiday to put on a show for us.

Thanksgiving is the only holiday that I really like.

After that, I've pretty much tuned out.

Thanksgiving is the only holiday that I really like.

After that, I've pretty much tuned out.

Now that I have to give out presents instead of getting a pile of them, I'm a bit bah humbug on Christmas, but I still enjoy both Thanksgiving and Christmas for the Food and being with Family.

don't let the business sales cycle influence your perception of the holidays