Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest rocky bb

How to get referrals?

9 posts in this topic

Hi all,

I am new to denver, basically arrived a few months back. well recently I tried contacting a provider, but she asked whether I had any referrals..?

To be frank I have no idea how to get a referral for myself, so do any of you guys out there have any ideas to what I can do about it? Coz i really regret I missed visiting that particular provider in Denver..

Being a newbie in Denver, can anyone suggest friendly providers for me? Most of the one's in BP are shady, and I surely do not want to get involved in any police stings or the whatnots..

Nice knowing you all, cheers!

Welcome Sweetie.....use www.p411.com ;)

Look for Willing to See:Newbie Friendly in the profile under Service Information.

If you aren't ready to join P411, be prepared to provide some screening information to lady you'd like to see. To include (but not limited to) full name, cell phone number (non google number), work and/or personal email address, employment information. etc.

Welcome and enjoy!;)

If you aren't ready to join P411, be prepared to provide some screening information to lady you'd like to see. To include (but not limited to) full name, cell phone number (non google number), work and/or personal email address, employment information. etc.

Welcome and enjoy!;)

Can the screening be done over the phone? I am only visiting so do not have a job.. But some providers request two referrals before anything.. So how can i get two referrals if i am unable to meet up with one lady in the beginning? Its so confusing..:confused:

Anyways, thank you all for your assistance..:)

Hi all,

I am new to denver, basically arrived a few months back. well recently I tried contacting a provider, but she asked whether I had any referrals..?

To be frank I have no idea how to get a referral for myself, so do any of you guys out there have any ideas to what I can do about it? Coz i really regret I missed visiting that particular provider in Denver..

Being a newbie in Denver, can anyone suggest friendly providers for me? Most of the one's in BP are shady, and I surely do not want to get involved in any police stings or the whatnots..

Nice knowing you all, cheers!

You don't need referrals.

Provider: Do you have a referral?

You, the client: No, I don't.

Response in 99% of the cases: Ok, when can you come over?:cool:

You don't need referrals.

Provider: Do you have a referral?

You, the client: No, I don't.

Response in 99% of the cases: Ok, when can you come over?:cool:

This is mostly true.....depending upon who you call.

However, the OP may not want to join the kind of club that would have him as a member.

So you don't work at all? Must be nice lol. Seriously though, I assume you have some form of employment back home...no one said your job has to be in the state of Colorado.

There are tons of visitors out here. Like others have suggested, just try a newbie friendly provider...it's not that difficult.

i'm with grits - what woman in her right mind would take on a stranger with zero screening?

answer: a stupid/new/flaky/risky one, that's who

but maybe you're used to that 2b