Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Niko Ellis

Lingerie/ Wardrobe suggestions:

38 posts in this topic

I've noticed that men seem to have no idea whether your clothes match or not. Or they simply don't care. They just care how slutty they are and like imagining what is underneath (fabric fetishes aside).

In a pinch, I've worn one navy thigh high and one black one. It bugged the shit out of me. I just had that uneven non-matching nagging feeling. Dude did not remark on the color difference.

I've also had guys show up early while I'm still doing my hair. One side is straight and the other curly. They don't notice. Or don't care.

I think men mostly care about how fat or unfat you are, how slutty you are, how willing you are... and that's most of it.

What do you guys fancy seeing your favorite provider in ?

Fwiw I feel a lot of dress up is 80's fascination based. When I visit a lady and they ask my preference I tend to say whatever makes them comfortable. Likewise when ladies visit me and they ask me what to wear I always say dress business casual and however underneath. I would like some costume fantasy based sessions.

There has been 2 times where what they were wearing bothered me, more so how quickly she undressed. A girl had on sweats, and the other girls bra and panties didn't match and it bothered me. On the FLIPSIDE there is only about two times where I was awe struck with what the ladies had on.

Whatever they wear I truly enjoy undressing them or watching.

Happy hobbying ....

I've noticed that men seem to have no idea whether your clothes match or not. Or they simply don't care. They just care how slutty they are and like imagining what is underneath (fabric fetishes aside).

In a pinch, I've worn one navy thigh high and one black one. It bugged the shit out of me. I just had that uneven non-matching nagging feeling. Dude did not remark on the color difference.

I've also had guys show up early while I'm still doing my hair. One side is straight and the other curly. They don't notice. Or don't care.

I think men mostly care about how fat or unfat you are, how slutty you are, how willing you are... and that's most of it.

I might not say anything but this would bug the shit out of me too. I would drive home wondering if you were color blind. if they don't match how do you know what color of shoes to wear?:D

... I think men mostly care about ... how slutty you are, how willing you are... and that's most of it.

Yep, If you're too slutty, you won't see me again.

Dress like a Ho & I'll treat you like one. Dress like a lady and I'll treat you like a princess.

LOL . . . honestly

Its all in presentation. Why wouldnt I wear lingerie. Why wouldnt I be beautifully presented, you wouldnt want your tuna tartare looking sloppy so why should I be?

Oh well I guess its all a matter of opinion. But I believe in visual stimulation.

So silk robes & stuff, I'll stick to.

And simply because I enjoy them.

Instead of spending $$ on frilly underwear, providers should take out a membership to the gymn.

I call this the "Bratwurst" problem:

It all looks good on the outside, but once you peel away that fancy lingerie, it all falls apart, and you're left wondering whether you have enough flour in the house to roll her in, so you can find the wet spot.:cool:

oh & this . . . but dont forget the frilly underwear! Because nothing is better than a banging body in sexy attire.

CIAO'S!

-Dont know when I'll be on again!

Man, I remember some of my boys would get hot over me in bunny slippers, and fleece jammies with sheep on them! ;) Just kidding!

I have worn everything from jeans, to sundresses, to garter and thighs highs, to a towel with wet hair, to nothing at all...

Ask the guys what they prefer and have fun dressing up!

*smooches*

Gisele Fuller

Bingo. That's pretty much it.

Oh, and also how much gunk is between your teeth, and if your private bits smell. But the clothes and hair? Don't care!