Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
2Big

Dear Moderators....

40 posts in this topic

Here's a hint, grandpops:

Ever heard of: itunes, netflix, hulu, apple tv, hbo go, etc.? Ya know, that thingy Al Gore invented, called the interwebs?:cool:

I just watched the first season of Scandal on netflix since the new season starts next week. Really good show. They even had an episode about DC madam complete with proper lingo lol

Many in my circle refer to watching T.V. as "drinking the Kool-Aid"! Most of it is full of propaganda and government cointelpro, and those who defend watching say they are not being affected, which is hardly the case. When you watch T.V. it changes your thought process entirely, and eliminates logical thought, and critical analysis. Sorry to point out the not so obvious to all you T.V. fans in fantasy land, but there are studies, and all right at your fingertips. :rolleyes:

^^From the guy who carries a gun to appointments.

I like your tinfoil hat!

Its-A-Conspiracy.jpg

They call it an idiot box for a reason, and apparently it struck a nerve. Did you do any research? Nah don't answer that it is obvious that you like to belittle who have educated themselves on the very subject, instead of educating yourself.

P.S. I carry a gun everywhere because I refuse to be a victim, and it is a God given right, which inturn allows you to spew your diatribe, which is your right.

Edited by TheMouth
incorrect wording

But what about the time they held my eyeballs open? What was I supposed to do then?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTTtu9N34dSZcFmBqc5RjheIZZnl8V8R3cZvJ0N5GecZ8dj1cuvNpaf1NXj

Many in my circle refer to watching T.V. as "drinking the Kool-Aid"! Most of it is full of propaganda and government cointelpro, and those who defend watching say they are not being affected, which is hardly the case. When you watch T.V. it changes your thought process entirely, and eliminates logical thought, and critical analysis. Sorry to point out the not so obvious to all you T.V. fans in fantasy land, but there are studies, and all right at your fingertips. :rolleyes:

But what about the time they held my eyeballs open? What was I supposed to do then?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTTtu9N34dSZcFmBqc5RjheIZZnl8V8R3cZvJ0N5GecZ8dj1cuvNpaf1NXj

clockwork_big.jpg

I have often wondered how many people understood the message in A Clockwork Orange. Obviously you did, Megan.

Finally had the chance to watch the first episode of Boardwalk Empire, Season 3.

Gets off to a nice start, with someone being beaten to death. Unfortunately, though, if you are a fan of a certain actor, who figured prominently in Season 2, you will NOT be happy at the end of the first episode. I was, like, OH, NO, THEY DIDN'T, DID THEY?

Classics - Hill Street Blues

St Elsewhere

Cheers

Miami Vice

Current - Sons of Anarchy

Revolution

Last night I saw the first episode of "Last Resort", a new network military drama with one of my favorite actors, Andrew Braugher, who plays the captain of a nuclear sub. Terrific show. Had me on the edge of my seat.

Also, if you enjoy Downton Abbey, you might enjoy another good show I discovered on BBC: "The Paradise".

Don't forget to tune in on Sunday for the start of season 2 of "Homeland".

BTW, if you haven't, the two-season "Sleeper Cell" covers similar ground as Homeland and is even better. Should be available through Netflix.