Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mikey_likey

Specials?

10 posts in this topic

Since rates seems to be the hot topic, I figure I would start a thread on the topic of specials. I'll be the first to admit that I have taken advantage of them in the past and will do so in the future. But often time I see rates listed as specials that seem to be the YL's standard going rate.

So my question to the ladies is are specials really specials or are they simple an advertising tool? Also if you do advertise a specials, is there anything different from the services offered as a special than if I were to pay the full price?

Oh yay! Another fucking rates thread. Seriously, this shit is getting old already.

My rates are special because they are MUCH cheaper than the going rate.:cool:

Oh yay! Another fucking rates thread. Seriously, this shit is getting old already.QUOTE]

I think that was my point. So can we all move on a have some fun.:)

I think that was my point. So can we all move on a have some fun.:)

Yes, please.:)

I would have to say that if a girl advertises a "special", but it is her normal donation - then it is just an advertising gimmic!

The one that irks me are when they upsell or try to rip me off. I've called some ASPs and asked what their rates are and charge me more than what reviewers paid for. I just skip those even if they are under my $200 max limit.

The one that irks me are when they upsell or try to rip me off. I've called some ASPs and asked what their rates are and charge me more than what reviewers paid for. I just skip those even if they are under my $200 max limit.

My rates may not match ALL my reviews because rates can & do change. It may not always be that the lady is out to "get you", she might have had a special or given a certain client a discounted rate for a special circumstance. I would go by the rates advertised, or in the ladies website. Just my opinion:)

What irks me is gents who ask for special rates when not offered.Not cool!

When I offer a incentive that is just what it is.It might be additional time if a gent books a multi-hr appt or a decrease in rate for a specific time period.I offer the same service that I do at my regular rate.If a provider is offering a special and it is the same as her regular rate that is not a special.

Just my .02