Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Officer Caught On Video Picking Up Prostitutes While On Patrol

10 posts in this topic

Wow! This is too stupid to be a cop or do much of anything else.

"Who watches the watchers?"

I wonder if they have "john schools" in Florida?

Cops have needs too. What's your point?

;-)

Yeah.....he probably had already met his needs for sucking down donuts, shooting family pets, harrassing motorists, and shaking down the local merchants.

The true peace officer is rare and to be admired and respected......but I have found that most people who go into LE are on a power trip, and feel that they have the right to treat others any way they wish.

Edited by hgritstoo
Spelling

Cops have needs too. What's your point?

;-)

He probably should have waited until he was "off duty" ;)

He probably should have waited until he was "off duty" ;)

Several Ladies have mentioned that they have "friends" that work for Sheriff departments, City Police, States Attorney's offices, Fire Departments.......

It's not that you see ASP's, it's when you see them.

Ahhhhh memories. When I was 15 I went on a "ride along" with Washington DC cops. We drove around all night looking for Mustang Mary, they would even call each other on the radio asking for her last known location. I thought that she was a wanted felon. Turns out good old Mustang Mary was just a young chick that loved giving blow jobs to cops and they wanted to bring me in to the fold. I had family connections on the force so I was given the more "special" ride along program. At the time I felt pretty lucky that we didn't find her because at 15 I was scared to death and probably would have peed my pants. Ironically that same night we had a confrontation with a bad ass in a dark alley, he pulled a gun and got the drop on us and was able to back out of the alley and disappear, and I was honestly more afraid of Mary than the guy with the gun.

:eek:

hope he picked the best girls and paid them

How the hell did he find a girl willing to get in his patrol car?

""How much for a BJ?" Dammit, they all run away when I ask them that..."