Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
YourmyfavoriteASP

Pain and Sex

12 posts in this topic

Right when your orgasm get subjected to pain, like an ASP biting you (not there) on your chest. Fellas are you into it? Gals, this a request?

YMFA

Not for me, no pain. Maybe finger nails digging in a bit when she's about to explode but that's about it for me ;)

Let the ASP know what you like and what you don't like. We are here to please and we don't know unless you tell us ;)

I have had gentlemen that need some sort of pain because it helps them get to the happy ending.

Edited by Wendy Whitney
Add

Not for me, no pain. Maybe finger nails digging in a bit when she's about to explode but that's about it for me ;)

Ditto.

Never heard that one before.

I would like to try getting bitten there at that time.

Oops! Did I just sat too much?

Right when your orgasm get subjected to pain, like an ASP biting you (not there) on your chest. Fellas are you into it? Gals, this a request?

YMFA

Nipple pinching/biting is fairly common. Yours, not mine. :)

Hi eveyone....

I am back, as you probably have noticed....

Completely agree with Jennifer and the other ladies here....For the most part if you tell us, you will get it how you want it....Of course, there may be some expections but this request doesnt seem to be one of those....:D

Nipple pinching/biting is fairly common. Yours, not mine. :)

Yep, do get that request often. Again, yours--not mine. lol

Agreed! a few scratch marks on your back makes a nice trophy.:D

Agreed! a few scratch marks on your back makes a nice trophy.:D

Not the kind of trophy I want to take home!

A few years ago I booked a session with a Dom/sub pair to explore this area of sensuality. I got to tied & whip the sub. It didn't do much for me. Then it was my turn on the rack. That didn't do much for me either. An interesting experience, but not really my cup of tea.

That being said I still like a gal who takes(enjoys?) a few swats on the butt during doggie just to watch her cheeks jiggle :-)

Yeah, I kinda like it every now and then. Use to see this stripper that would bite the fuck out of me. I would have marks all over and almost to the point of bleeding. I could never do it back though or at least not very well. I was always afraid of hurting her and she'd call me a pussy. Guess you are what you eat.:D