Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
2Big

Two Good TV-Shows About Ballet

7 posts in this topic

I'm a HUGE fan of ballet (it epitomizes the perfect synthesis of athleticism and art). Must have seen Giselle, Swan Lake, etc. dozens and dozens of times.

This woman is the definition of perfection:

http://www.mistycopeland.com/home.html

That said, there are currently two shows on TV - one a reality tv thing, the other a drama/comedy - that deal with ballet: Breaking Pointe and Bunhead - the latter is the more family-friendly one.

Neither is particularly good - still, lots of decent dancing and lots of nubile ballet dancers - both male and female.

Bunheads has been cute, but sometimes the quirkiness of it irritates me.

I like ballet, but themostjoy I see on TV is So You Think You Can Dance. Everyone involved loves what they do, and even when a routine is bad, it's still wonderous to watch.

just when i thought i couldn't be surprised by 2b i see this. last guy on tob i'd ever suspect had a hankerin for tights and tutus. copeland's a phenom for sure, but i suspect his attraction has more to do with the c-cup than anything else. most of the gals are more like a's if they're lucky

just when i thought i couldn't be surprised by 2b i see this. ...

Agreed! :eek: Whoda thunk da feel han' had cull-tour? [sic all the way through ]

I could totally see 2big into her. She is hot.

I'm a HUGE fan of ballet (it epitomizes the perfect synthesis of athleticism and art). Must have seen Giselle, Swan Lake, etc. dozens and dozens of times.

This woman is the definition of perfection:

http://www.mistycopeland.com/home.html

That said, there are currently two shows on TV - one a reality tv thing, the other a drama/comedy - that deal with ballet: Breaking Pointe and Bunhead - the latter is the more family-friendly one.

Neither is particularly good - still, lots of decent dancing and lots of nubile ballet dancers - both male and female.

Wow I'm not normally attracted to African American women... but hello. If I had a winky... I'd wash it in her kitchen sinky. :D