Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest diggler

want to get some ink

7 posts in this topic

OK. I've been wanting to get some ink for about a year now and know what I want to get. For those wondering I want to get something for my son that has autism. The problem is is that my SO is not a fan of ink. I'm about to set up an appointment with the guy that did my friend's tattoo to go over my idea but wanted to hear some advice to pass it by the SO.

Thanks

He wants to get it for his kid. I say do what you want...why are you worried about her wishes? It's your body. You have to live with it the rest of your life.

Tattoo average cost for removal

$129 - 1st sq. inch per treatment

$39 - Each additional sq. inch per treatment

3 to 4 months in between treatments

depending on who did the tattoo, how deep, the color, and so on will vary on how much it will cost to get rid of any where from 3 treatments to10....

mine was on my wrist and really deep normaly should have been 4 treatments and i'm going on 10

My $80.00 Tattoo cost me a little over $500.00 to remove should have went with a cover up a lot cheaper

so if the wife is aganst it she really won't like the removal idea either but like was stated above it your body your choice i would do it

just be sure of the placement ... mine went from my wrist to my arm

I think life is too short to not enjoy it, as long as your not physically or emotionally abusing someone, you have rights, use them. There are alot of things she probally doesn't like that you do, welcome to relationships ;).

Do you think your autistic son wil appreciate it? You do not need a tatoo to remember your son.