Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
lvnewguy

Intel on IVY?

15 posts in this topic

I emailed her a while back and never received a response. Good luck.

She's 100 percent real. I've met her twice. I also gave her a great review.

Even if shes real look at the price the guy paid for one hour. I would go with someone that is known to be 100% legit for that kind of money.

She just posted a note about this thread on MOJO. She and other high price point girls need to use watermarked photos so this kind of thing can't happen as easily. The normal MOJO girl uses cell phone photos in a mirrror, with cluttered background. Nobody steals these.

I saw the add on MOJO that you are talking about cabernet, it is here: http://www.mojovillage.com/?action=vp&lid=93689

Ivy, if you are reading this, no one is bad mouthing you. Your pictures are amazing and everyone thinks you are hot. I said you look TGTBT because you are super beautiful and the type of pictures you are posting have the same quality as agency pictures. I am, and maybe others are skeptical of a review from someone with so few reviews and posts on this forum. I know I had texted and called back and forth with you a couple times and we could never sync our schedules.

R/

LVNG

Someone needs to tell the guy who wrote a positive review of her that she's offering a free session to him.

Sounds fishy to me but I'm a glass half empty type of guy.

I am hoping she's real so can someone here please TOFTT. But then again the DUDE that gave her that nice review has another review on a newbie and both numbers begin with 518. Coincidence? :confused:

Someone needs to tell the guy who wrote a positive review of her that she's offering a free session to him.

+1

I am also a little bit skeptical.

I am as well. Read the review that the same reviewer gave to Bella. That sounds like a total advertisement and fake.

Hey fellas, you can clearly tell that both the review for Ivy and the review for Bella are self reviews. The handle is generic and right after Dude69 said it was his 1st time ever doing something like this, he just happens to go see another girl with almost the same number and gives her an almost identical review. Yeah right! Sounds like an agency giving self reviews or a pimp trying to help his girls get more clientele. Either way its not legit.

I see another fantastic review comming.:rolleyes:

Hey everyone I assure you that I am neither an Agency or a "Pimp". How I met these two girls is no ones business. All I can tell you is that they are real and great gals. Ivy was my first EVER. Bella was my second. There is truth to that. Of course I gave them both good reviews because in my opinion they were worth the good reviews. Maybe since I am new to this everyone is good to me, I don't know.

I can see where and why everyone would think what they do. But I assure you that I am not affiliated with them in any way - just trying to help them both out.

I am new to this whole thing, that's why I only have a couple posts here and just a couple reviews, a guy has to start somewhere right.

I'm sorry for the people that couldn't get a hold of her. I guess the timing was just not right or something.

Again, I am not affiliated with them in any way, and how I met them is no one's business but mine.

On the lookout again to meet someone new and again, I will post a review, if they don't deserve a good one then they won't get it. I guess my first two just happen to be wonderful experiences.

And whoever sent that link thanks!! I will have to hit her up on that free offer that's very cool of her but I don't think she's available right now anyways.

Hope that clears things up for everyone.

Hey fellas, you can clearly tell that both the review for Ivy and the review for Bella are self reviews. The handle is generic and right after Dude69 said it was his 1st time ever doing something like this, he just happens to go see another girl with almost the same number and gives her an almost identical review. Yeah right! Sounds like an agency giving self reviews or a pimp trying to help his girls get more clientele. Either way its not legit.

I didn't see them both in the same day or anything like that. They were both weeks apart, I just did the reviews within a day or two of each other.