Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
colorful

My SO and paying for hotel rooms

8 posts in this topic

How can I pay for hotel room and avoid detection by my SO ? Can I purchase one of these cards available in the supermarkets(visa and Mastercard) and pay cash to load the card.Are these cards acceptable for payments by hotels.She is very smart cookie unfortunately lol.

no, because most hotels want a card with your name on it, case you do any damage to the room. :rolleyes:

You can purchase a Green Dot mastercard or visa at Walgreens or the grocery store. Register it, and you'll get a card in the mail with your name on it -- which you'll need to match your ID at a hotel -- but it will be a debit card, and not attached to any of your regular accounts.

Have the card sent to your office and you're golden. :)

xxxooo

Beverly ;-*

You can purchase a Green Dot mastercard or visa at Walgreens or the grocery store. Register it, and you'll get a card in the mail with your name on it -- which you'll need to match your ID at a hotel -- but it will be a debit card, and not attached to any of your regular accounts.

Have the card sent to your office and you're golden. :)

xxxooo

Beverly ;-*

Greendots are the best! I concur!

Also, they require a social, but my name on my debit, does not have my actual name but something similiar, no one notices. Also, if you have enough money, if you put down full deposit in cash, no problems :)

he could also just get a provider who is reviewed on TOB and has an incall and then he doesnt have to worry about a hotel room.

he could also just get a provider who is reviewed on TOB and has an incall and then he doesnt have to worry about a hotel room.

Or he could ask the provider to make hotel arrangements, and compensate her for the cost as he sees fit - for many of us, the cost of hotels is part of our regular overhead, the cost of doing business.

I must say, it's damned nice when a client offers to share some of that cost... But at least for me, not expected.

Xxxxoooo

Beverly ;-*