Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Mayor of Pound Town

Isabella on Mojovillage - LE?

80 posts in this topic

you are a funny girl....

Yeah, well looks aren't everything...;)

i still wouldn't choose any of these fat girls that have been posting lately over a spinner

Because it's way better to have a spinner that treats you like shit than a fat girl that's nice to you, huh?:rolleyes:

Yeah, well looks aren't everything...;)

Because it's way better to have a spinner that treats you like shit than a fat girl that's nice to you, huh?:rolleyes:

Lol like someone stated before most of us prefer smaller women, that's why some do their research on certain spinners then others, can't have them pass by. I've only had one big girl since I've been doing and I will have to say it wasn't all that great, she had a great attitude but I just couldn't get into her like others.

I can't believe that a bunch of guys said she's bad and the OP and others went and saw her anyways. Sorry, but you deserved what you got. You were warned and you went anyways.

What's the definition of insanity?:o

I admit, it was a very stupid idea to go anyway and I regret it horribly. I probably would have had more satisfaction dropping the donation into a Salvation Army bucket instead of dealing with that 30 minute bi-polar episode. It really upset me when she texted me afterwards saying that I could have been a regular if I wasn't such an [expletive]. I never knew [expletives] went out of their way to pick up cigarettes for her before showing up..

Leave the poor girl alone. If you don't like her then move on. But to talk this way about Anyone is wrong! You don't see her post Negitive thing about your preformace or your Negitive vibe. So please just leave her be.... It's not right...

Leave the poor girl alone. If you don't like her then move on. But to talk this way about Anyone is wrong! You don't see her post Negitive thing about your preformace or your Negitive vibe. So please just leave her be.... It's not right...

The entire point of this forum is to let clients know which of these girls are a positive experience and which are negative.

No I get it! But 5 pages of beating her up. Really when I have had nothing but good times with her. So I'm not sure what's up. But enough is enough already.

No I get it! But 5 pages of beating her up. Really when I have had nothing but good times with her. So I'm not sure what's up. But enough is enough already.

Every post of yours is a shill post for her. We get it. You're her pimp.

Wow really... Ok there is no arguing with that logic.

Just so you know. I'm not just don't thinks it's right to beat someone up all the time.

But think what you will. I don't care. Been called a lot of things but a pimp that's the 1st.

Guess I will take as complement. Coming from you.

These girls are pretty nice. Especially that May one, definitely cute.. Too bad almost all of them are out of my price range LOL. And something tells me they're not the type to handle the type of service I prefer ;)

Thx for the suggestions though!

Rani how dare you help us out by suggesting such ladies! What incall I like being robot maybe I get off from it :P

These girls are pretty nice. Especially that May one, definitely cute.. Too bad almost all of them are out of my price range LOL. And something tells me they're not the type to handle the type of service I prefer ;)

I'm sure they will do a brown shower on you if you ask nicely. j/k What service are you looking for?

these girls are in the 400 bracket that is just insane for this economy...was with isabella yesterday yes she is a bit strange but once she gets to know you it gets better she is the ultimate spinner...smaller then any girl on that list at a fraction of the cost...icon7.gif

I'm sure they will do a brown shower on you if you ask nicely. j/k What service are you looking for?

Ha ha ha. It just seems the ones I've been interested in would never consider giving a bbbj. Ever apparently. And since that's the case, not much of a point in asking them for DT either..

these girls are in the 400 bracket that is just insane for this economy...was with isabella yesterday yes she is a bit strange but once she gets to know you it gets better she is the ultimate spinner...smaller then any girl on that list at a fraction of the cost...icon7.gif

I agree with you about the price. And that she probably is smaller than those girls. However, things shouldn't have to "get better" over time, they are supposed to be good in the first place. That's why you pay for this kind of thing. Otherwise, after that much time and money spent before you actually get what you want, it's not much different than a traditional dating situation. And I don't know about you, but a bi-polar gf is not my thing lol..

I think most 250 and up girls do give bbbj. Not all, but much more likely than the under 200 buck group of girls.

anyone seen her around been looking for her cant find.

anyone seen her around been looking for her cant find.

Three months ago we ran into each other and she looked bad, like she spent a couple days on the streets. I gave her $40 and told her there where no strings attached. She seemed floored by this and we walked our seperate ways.

A couple months ago she called me out of the blue and asked if I wanted a date. I declined and she sounded pissed off and hung up. I have not seen a trace of her since. For her sake I hope she got the help she needed and is getting her life in order.

Full of Pride even on her last penny. You go girl.

Three months ago we ran into each other and she looked bad, like she spent a couple days on the streets. I gave her $40 and told her there where no strings attached. She seemed floored by this and we walked our seperate ways.

A couple months ago she called me out of the blue and asked if I wanted a date. I declined and she sounded pissed off and hung up. I have not seen a trace of her since. For her sake I hope she got the help she needed and is getting her life in order.[/QUO

I too had the same situation. I hope she is ok. She is a good person just in bad situation and not all her fault. that's what makes it sad to see.

well if anyone see or hers from her please post where you saw her or her number. I would like to try to get her some help. Thanks LVMOFO:cool: