Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Mayor of Pound Town

Isabella on Mojovillage - LE?

80 posts in this topic

I warned you mofos about her and look how many guys she got to see her multiple times. Maybe I've been doing this too long to take chances on iffy or new girls without several good reviews.

I warned you mofos about her and look how many guys she got to see her multiple times. Maybe I've been doing this too long to take chances on iffy or new girls without several good reviews.

No matter how many times you are told, you only truly learn that the burner is hot is after you have touched it for the first time. Its an essential step in the learning process.

Wow I had great time not sure what else to say about it.

She is a nice girl. I'm not questioning you exsperance with her nor was I trying to say anyone righ or wrong. Just telling you how it was. So you can stick your personal comments and stick them were the sun don't shine. There no need to get personal or attack people for there opinion this is a open form.

I don't think it's titled let's beat up on a small nice girl who's just trying to make a living form. Idk thats the way I see it.

That is the point of the open forum to notify distribute info about experiences. If you liked her then write a review as it sits you are a poster that has posted only 2 times (both in this thread) and have no reviews so your comments like kinda like self review.

Point well taken thank you! For the feedback. Will do

That is the point of the open forum to notify distribute info about experiences. If you liked her then write a review as it sits you are a poster that has posted only 2 times (both in this thread) and have no reviews so your comments like kinda like self review.

This poster reeks of a self review.

no personal attack i just feel like in some way you are trying to promote her or something...i am all about giving these girls the benefit of the doubt but this girl does not deserve any positive remarks and if you research real hard you will find out that you are the only one that had a good time which again i find hard to believe....just give it up all ready nobody here is going to buy it....

No matter how many times you are told, you only truly learn that the burner is hot is after you have touched it for the first time. Its an essential step in the learning process.

Too true. Despite all the negative feedback this girl receives, I've been tempted to give her a call. Haven't folded yet but I might.

Too true. Despite all the negative feedback this girl receives, I've been tempted to give her a call. Haven't folded yet but I might.

She's just another little diva using her looks to take advantage - don't do it man!

Do it. You might be the only lucky guy out of all of those that have seen her to get his dick touched.

if she touches your dick i will give you $100...its not going to happen ....now if you put up like $500 or so perhaps...let us know...good luck...

if she touches your dick i will give you $100...its not going to happen ....now if you put up like $500 or so perhaps...let us know...good luck...

I'll touch his dick for $100.

Hah. No plans in breaking down but if I ever do, I'll post a review. I too agree that she'll probably do more if you offer her more money, which I don't.

guys i have to post this regarding isabella...i know this sounds stupid but due to the fact that i am so into tiny spinners and the fact that she texted me i took another shot and went to see her...finally she has changed and chilled out some and i was able to have a good time..and yes she touches now....again you need to be nice to her or else you can get the other version but she was cool with me and we finally clicked...now she is even skinnier then before so unless you really love tiny spinner like 80 pounds tiny then she is not for you....just wanted to clear the air...i will try to put in a review....

Anyone seen her as of late? Does she have a new number ?

I heard she has a new number and was trying to leave Vegas. I have no idea what that number is nor am i going to ask my source; I don't want to know it.

I can't believe that a bunch of guys said she's bad and the OP and others went and saw her anyways. Sorry, but you deserved what you got. You were warned and you went anyways.

What's the definition of insanity?:o

Doing the same thing over & over, expecting different results? :D

Some people simply choose not to learn from others' bad experiences and just HAVE to find out for themselves. Stupid is as stupid does.

R

Ok thanks do you know where she was headed?

I travel a lot would like to see her again. Any help would be nice.

Thanks

I can't believe that a bunch of guys said she's bad and the OP and others went and saw her anyways. Sorry, but you deserved what you got. You were warned and you went anyways.

What's the definition of insanity?:o

some girls do change and become more accodimating...not sure its insane..this particular girl is unique do to her tiny tiny size...by far the smallest provider in town...so for us man who love a real spinner its hard to resist....hope you understand that...

some girls do change and become more accodimating...not sure its insane..this particular girl is unique do to her tiny tiny size...by far the smallest provider in town...so for us man who love a real spinner its hard to resist....hope you understand that...

Sorry, but I don't. Spending your good, hard earned on somebody you "hope" will change because she has the body type that you like is something that I will NEVER understand. It's like going to Arby's for their curly fries, because they are the only ones that have curly fries, but every time I go there the fries they serve me are stale and cold. Eventually I just settle for Good Times fries because even though they are not exactly like Arby's fries, they are always hot and fresh and I didn't just spend my good, hard earned money in hopes that I'd get good fries this time, when I knew before I went to the establishment that I would not.

JMO:o

Sorry, but I don't. Spending your good, hard earned on somebody you "hope" will change because she has the body type that you like is something that I will NEVER understand. It's like going to Arby's for their curly fries, because they are the only ones that have curly fries, but every time I go there the fries they serve me are stale and cold. Eventually I just settle for Good Times fries because even though they are not exactly like Arby's fries, they are always hot and fresh and I didn't just spend my good, hard earned money in hopes that I'd get good fries this time, when I knew before I went to the establishment that I would not.

JMO:o

you are a funny girl....i love arbys...also love my spinners...its a freakind disease what can i say...

i still wouldn't choose any of these fat girls that have been posting lately over a spinner point blank, but then again i does my research :D