Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Velvet Valentine

Booking in the future

9 posts in this topic

You should wear this, if you want to look like a total idiot.

You should wear this, if you want to look like a total idiot.

Are you EVER polite? :confused:

I agree. I just switched to Android. I really loved the Blackberry so much better than a touch screen since typing and texting with long nails makes me have a ton of typos all the time. But I admit, I would be happy if a better quality voice-activated phone would come out. The photo part is no different than Skype, which I do use on occasion for out of town friends and family....not sure on the "glasses" part though. I don't think I could adjust to something blocking my vision that close to my eyes...Wonder how it would be to be able to view a site such as TOB or EB while on the go, yet in private. Could be pretty distracting.

Maybe it's just me, but this looks nightmarish. I have avoided getting a smart phone because I don't want that kind of connection all the time.

I use my google chrome for everything, and I have an iphone which I loved using for this when I first got it. I think it would make business more convenient and easier for us ladies(cheaper as well). I noticed it made it easier for the guys to contact me faster too, but that may have been just my perspective. I know it worked great for me! Glasses...yeah not sure what I think about that!

*smooches*

Gisele Fuller

Yet AGAIN I must agree with 2Big.....there is NO EFFIN WAY I am going to wear something like that......good lord...whatever happened to just enjoying your walk around town ....by just enjoying your walk around town?

I like how at the end of the video, they go where all advertisements eventually end up: to the moral lesson that if you embrace their product, you will get a hot woman.

I'm not wearing that f*cking thing.