Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TinaDavis

The Client List

30 posts in this topic

This was brought up awhile back but I thought I would bring it up again. The show The Client List (made after the movie) with Jennifer Love Hewitt premiers this coming Sunday at 8 on lifetime. The movie was pretty good so the show should be interesting, what better way to spend Easter then watching JLH play a Texas call girl ;)

Jennifer Love Hewitt is hot IMO. Will probably watch it also.

jennifer-love-hewitt-maxim.jpgjennifer-love-hewitt-2.jpg

I agree she's hot! I'd book her for a couples meeting!!

jennifer-love-hewitt-maxim.jpgjennifer-love-hewitt-2.jpg

I agree she's hot! I'd book her for a couples meeting!!

+1 Would have to book an all nighter with her :cool:

This was brought up awhile back but I thought I would bring it up again. The show The Client List (made after the movie) with Jennifer Love Hewitt premiers this coming Sunday at 8 on lifetime. The movie was pretty good so the show should be interesting, what better way to spend Easter then watching JLH play a Texas call girl ;)

I liked that movie but was of course tired and annoyed that the media once again depicted a prostitute who was drug-addled ( or rather had to do 'drugs' to get through her sessions) and who didn't enjoy what she did. That being said it's worth watching again. I loved the part where...well I'll just say, when the 'wives' showed up at her door to ask her 'trade secrets' LOL

As a courtesy to your fellow TOBers, post a fucking link. How hard can this be?

I keep hoping the SO will watch this and develops a better or more positive perspective on the biz :cool:.

Lol I liked that part to.

She was all scared they were there to beat her up or harass her and then...the lessons began LOLOL:p

I think I would probably shit myself if a bunch of my clients wives randomly showed up at my house lol

I agree the lifetime movie was a bit over the top, stereotypical and mindless (this is lifetime though what can you expect?)

Does anyone else ever think "Jennifer love huge tits?" hehehe ok maybe I'm a bit mindless also.

I agree the lifetime movie was a bit over the top, stereotypical and mindless (this is lifetime though what can you expect?)

Does anyone else ever think "Jennifer love huge tits?" hehehe ok maybe I'm a bit mindless also.

She was a great choice for the role that's for sure. :D

"Jennifer love huge tits?"

Apparently, I'm just as mindless!!

best-boobs-jennifer-love-hewitt-600x400-600x400.jpgjennifer-love-hewitt-underwear-pictures.jpgJennifer-Love-Hewitt-4.jpg

jennifer_love_hewitt_02_01.jpgJennifer-Love-Hewitt-5.JPG220px-Jennifer_Love_Hewitt_LF2.jpg

Apparently, I'm just as mindless!!

best-boobs-jennifer-love-hewitt-600x400-600x400.jpgjennifer-love-hewitt-underwear-pictures.jpgJennifer-Love-Hewitt-4.jpg

She must be new not advertising on EB and does not have a P411 account, anyone willing to TOFTT. thumbup.gif

So, did anyone actually watch it and if so how was it? I didn't care for the movie to much but I watched cause I have always liked JLH. I was working so I couldn't watch it. I did DVR it but it will be at least a week before I can watch it or possibly just delete depending on what I hear about it.

Meh. Typical lifetime crap. Overly handsome men. Poorly portrayed the "working girl" persona. Almost a comedy. I didn't care for huge tits fake accent. It was kinda funny thinking of everyone from tob watching it at the same time...hopefully I wasn't the only one...

I watched it. I liked it. I did think it was kinda funny just how hunky all the guys were lol. The fake accent was pretty bad to but it was entertaining for the most part.

Snooze. I got through the first 30 minutes only because of her, but I doubt it would have made a difference even if I had tivo-ed the thing. Read a book. Listened to some music. A much better use of my evening.

hehehe maybe I'm not the only one who calls her huge tits then! Why in the world would they digitally reduce them? Lame!

I watched it....and I liked the movie better. Love is a great actress and I will probably continue to watch, just for her....but I do think this is more geared towards women. The romance between Riley and her brother-in-law is already disappointing...but I guess you gotta have it to add drama.

Kinda funny how the "special clients" are all extremely good looking and built. While the "average" guys get advice on how to "reconnect" with their wives.

Clients are ugly, that is why we see prostitutes, and prostitutes usually are pretty used up.

This show was über-lame, even worse than the Lifetime movie it's based on. I turned off after 10 minutes.

Two thumbs down.

And Jennifer Lowe Hewitt can't act her way out of a paper bag.

+1. I would love to suck on those toes and give her a facial.

I wonder if they would put that on TV?

I wouldn't call her tits huge.

Would I fuck her?

Sure, but I'd kick her out the door a second after busting a nut.

And Jennifer Lowe Hewitt can't act her way out of a paper bag.

True that. Many pro's act way better.:cool: