Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
2Big

And...They'Re Back!

18 posts in this topic

For all you fans of:

History + Sex + Violence

Borgias Season 2 has started

and Game of Thrones Season 2 starts Sunday.

:D

For all you fans of:

History + Sex + Violence

I wish I could just hibernate until next Sunday. I'm so ridiculously excited for Game of Thrones to start.

Who fucking cares? Not all of us here have a life that revolves around television...:rolleyes:

For all you fans of:

History + Sex + Violence

I believe this is the kind of topic that the "General" board was created for, Destiny.. move on and don't bait another pissing match with one of your favorite playmates.

Obviously...:rolleyes:

Every other scene in the show is about prostitutes, so it does pertain to this board. Regardless of your opinion.

Every other scene in the show is about prostitutes, so it does pertain to this board. Regardless of your opinion.

Who cares about Destiny's opinion?:rolleyes:

At any rate, Peter Dinklage is the #1 reason why I'm watching Game of Thrones.

He is probably one of the best character actors currently working in Hollywood.

Plus, I love the chick who plays the blonde queen Daneayris.

Notice that the ending of Game of Thrones Season 1 closely resembles the ending of the last episode of Merlin Season 4.

Just a heads up:

Camelot with Eva Green playing Morgane has unfortunately been cancelled after one season, so no more of Ms. Green's magnificent titties.

At any rate, Peter Dinklage is the #1 reason why I'm watching Game of Thrones.

He is probably one of the best character actors currently working in Hollywood.

Plus, I love the chick who plays the blonde queen Daneayris.

I never thought I could be attracted to a little person, but his portrayal of Tyrian is so flawless that it makes me feel funny inside. Something about how he man handles every ho he comes in contact with does something to me.

I was really excited when I realized that the girl who plays Daenerys was in Gavin Degraw's video for Not Over You.

But it's kinda weird seeing her in "real" clothes.

Her character line is by far my favorite of the whole show. And she becomes more of a harlot in every book. ;)

You should put "The Station Agent" into your Netflix queue. I think Dinklage got an Oscar for that.

Big Game of Thrones fan here...........definitely can't wait.............winter is coming.

Who fucking cares? Not all of us here have a life that revolves around television...:rolleyes:

So the box with the moving pictures isn't God talking to me? :confused::eek::(

I've been sitting on the latest book, A Dance with Dragons, since it came out. I need to break a leg or something so I can read it all in one sitting.

P.S. I went to a book signing to buy it. It was like an assembly line and we couldn't ask GRR Martin any questions.

You should put "The Station Agent" into your Netflix queue. I think Dinklage got an Oscar for that.

That was a great movie and this was his first. No Oscar but a few nods. Anyone who enjoys movies should see this film.

Big Game of Thrones fan here...........definitely can't wait.............winter is coming.

LOL you know winter is not coming right???? I am so excited for this. Davos the Onion Knight, the battle o the Blackwater, Melisandre, Stannis, Renly and the Rainbow Guard, Arya and her trip to Harrenhal so much to look forward to! I can't remember if it is in Clash of Kings but maybe we meet Brienne?

Needless to say kind of a geek about this. To keep on subject of the board I really dig the redheaded prostitute Roslyn, Theon's favorite that moved South to work with Little Finger. I had always hoped she would play a bigger role but instead we get to enjoy Shae for a while and I really dig her.

Of course I know winter is not coming, and thank god for that, lol. They just keep saying that in every episode for what they fear is about to come.

I like Tyrion, he's funny and smart, always liked Sean Bean (to bad Neds gone), and I would so fuck Daenerys........she's cute.

For all you fans of:

History + Sex + Violence

I'm game for both. Anything with sex and violence and oh yeah, history=gets my vote.

I'm game for both. Anything with sex and violence and oh yeah, history=gets my vote.

Well history is a misrepresentation. Its not about history but it takes place in ye land of olde tymes. It's definitely fantasy but a very well told story.