7 Followers

About Western ~P

• Rank
    Active Participant
  • Birthday January 5

Profile Information

Recent Profile Visitors

3,883 profile views
  1. Lingerie or Topless Massage no Ending, is there a market for it?

be the 'exception' and you'll get the attention you want. ive been the 'exception' twice and laughed all the way to the bank! back in the day i shaved my head bald. i still worked/advertised, while being talked bad about bc of no hair. i was called every bald headed b and all kinds of names.....but, i was the 'exception' bc i guess industry standards were long hair preferences. second time i advertised UGLY PUSSY while most all others advertised PRETTY PUSSY, again, my ugly pussy advertising was winning and i laughed all the way to the bank! add your style of perks and position business correctly and be the 'exception' someone will like it, others wont like it but will still go see u and check u out, out of curiosity.
  2. Have you ever dated?

yes really! lol. and although he was the coolest and nicest person, during our bcd activities i never could bring myself to call out his name in the heat of passion.
  3. Email hack

4. Email hack

from my understanding, one of the easiest ways for the hacker is to reply back via an email. its not abt clicking on any attachments, its heaven for them to simply get a response back from you via an email. at least thats how i got bit which is why i never respond via email to any appt interests/inquiries from supposedly 'clients' thats how i was got but im sure there are other ways the hackers use
  5. Email hack

maybe not YOU but a scammer would assume your whole online identity and proceed with the lies accordingly. i wasnt calling you out but speaking from having being hacked and scammed. imagine the way i felt violated not knowing my electronic devices were hacked into for over 7 plus years by a fellow provider. she played it cool for years, she knew ALL my email/text and even driving communications and whereabouts. she hacked into my bank but not steal steal any money, just to show me she could wipe me out if she wanted too. she hacked/tracked/spoofed my every move w/out me knowing. the things she did wasnt to steal, it was about CONTROL. i had no privacy of my own. and all those years, i had no clue. there was sooooo much she did but its not enough bandwidth to list.......apologies if u felt i was calling u out. i wasnt.
  6. Email hack

sorry to hear this. seen your post on eccie. i understand your frustration, ive been hacked/spoofed before. they also hacked into your financial institution acct?? how do we know it’s really you and not the hacker right now?
  7. Have you ever dated?

...had a SD named Brenda
  8. fake reviews

all this pillow talk makes me want to add "pinch my pillows" onto my menu to my future ghost clients
  9. fake reviews

interesting if both our fake reviews were posted around the same time. might be the site itself posting reviews to keep themselves appearing w/high traffic and continue to stay on the first page of google/bing SEO ?? which of course would keep providers wanting to join the site bc us providers are easily found in the search engine for travelers or locals ISO... this is my second EM acct. first one (Seeking P) is inactive bc i notified them of a fake review i received so they voided acct. same scenario, i was in NYC and not in louisiana on the dates the ghost supposedly seen me and of course couldnt describe my private incall. to be clear, the review posted in jan '24 is valid. seen him many times. the fake review is posted april '24
  10. fake reviews

waaat! you got a new fake one too? lol. was it a good one outside of you not letting the ghost pinch your pillows?
  11. fake reviews

oh i see. that explains why there are a lot of girls on there who self review themselves or the management reviews his stable. she/he works the handle(s) for the greater good or bad ig. shrugs
  12. fake reviews

even ‘if’ the review is possibly true, he still lied about the menu. i haven’t used a french translator in a looong time. the review says i used a french translator which would be false
  13. fake reviews

im not sure what the process is or if the 2 boards operate in the same manner or not ? im clueless
  14. fake reviews

the fake review is posted on EM. my tob reviews are real and ive personally seen each guy. the EM review is good just not real but thats a webcrawler site. idk it may be the site owners putting up fake reviews to keep the site relevant.....ive already had it out w EM regarding fake reviews posted. there was a fake review posted awhile back on EM that was good but not true. my foot was broke but the site gave me a good lying fake review that i was doing all kinds of acrobat stunts on a pogo stick on the bed. um no i was not doing any kind of stunts w a broken foot. plus back then i never entertained on a bed ever. i have a 3k handcrafted sex chair so no one ever seen a bed. EM will give you HELL if you complain and threaten to delete you and ion feel like dealing w their shit. sooo i'll carry on abt my biz and maybe do some 2 cow marketing or som....
  15. fake reviews

the fake review isn’t posted here on tob. thank you for all your help