• Rank
    Welcome Me

Contact Methods

• Website URL
    OnlyFans.com/torreylisaxxx

Profile Information

Recent Profile Visitors

401 profile views
  1. Oh my gosh!!! SO GOOD TO SEE YOU HERE!!! I’ve been on so many adventures I’m not even sure if I’m keeping up. 😅
  2. You are truly a wonderful soul and I’m very honored we are able to become friends online and offline. Thank you so much for your kind words and support! I look forward to giving you a big hug someday. 💋
  3. Thank you! Considering how flooded Vegas is right now, I’m glad to be on higher ground. 😎
  4. Ahhh! I hope you are enjoying my home town! I moved to Vegas two years ago, but I visit the Springs multiple times a year. I’d love to have coffee with you if you are available next week when I return for a quick visit. I always love connecting and networking with others. Have fun!
  5. Western Slope

I stopped in GJ on my way to FoCo last week and was inundated with requests. I am not sure why that area is so thin with options but I plan to go back on my next tour. I hope you find what you are looking for!
  6. Hi everyone! I’m new to this site and hope to make some new friends. I’m based out of Las Vegas but I’m touring 10 states for the next few months, including my home state of Colorado. I am in the adult entertainment industry and love taking my show on the road. My wanderlust is real. Feel free to reach out or comment below if you have any questions - I am an open book and would love to learn more about you, too.