• Rank
    always in the dark
  • Birthday March 7

Profile Information

Converted

Recent Profile Visitors

15,487 profile views
  1. RIP Dabney Coleman

If trends continue you could be posting here every day. Quite the actor, Mr. Coleman. But when they make it to their 90's as he did it is a celebration. (The young ones are tragedies no matter why.)
  2. The Perk Downtown closes

Ambiance? I was thinking killer burgers, good people, if that counts.
  3. The Perk Downtown closes

Sad about the Perk. But at least the Heifer is back open!!!
  4. Screening…..

I assume you mean "are" but "ate" sounds like a hell of a story. Or a punk band.
  5. RIP David Sanborn

Way too many entries here. A truly phenomenal Sax player! The news stories say he won 6 Grammys, which is true but more amazing is he was nominated for 24; and played with a whole lot of big names besides his 20 odd albums. Guess this little number with Bowie always sticks out.
  6. Screening…..

Must be hard to keep three profiles going at once while playing set up man for one and remembering which side of argument each is on. But damn does it get irritating for everyone else. This too shall pass. Kinda like a kidney stone - with much pain, irritation and thrashing about. Sigh. Carry on.
  7. Moves your soul.

Very curious to see how well done the movie "Back to Black" is when it comes out in a week. "I cheated myself" yes, so very sadly she did and her fans as well. An amazing talent gone far, far too soon.
  8. Moves your soul.

Feeling a little 80's, so how about some Great White
  9. Clone a Willie

Perhaps the optional magnifying glass and tweezers would be advised for some.
  10. Screening…..

Your cred just grows by leaps and bounds with every new disturbed rant. Credit where due - I thought cred could not sink lower, but you did it! Well done! Someone remind me ..... how do you block dm's from a member lol? ps: did you buy her the Louboutins lol?
  11. Screening…..

you have gone from just questionable advice, to annoying, and now to creepy. Post a photo of someone no longer working to allegedly support your twisted narrative? Not to mention would be considered "outing" and that has been known to get folks banned before. But definitely creepy and your cred that is already high as a snake's belly would go to bedrock. Carry on. BTW attorney or just play one on forums lol?
  12. Hard for me to type this..RIP Ryann

Sad news. Sorry for your loss.
  13. Duane Eddy

A sad but fond farewell to the King of Twang and guitar legend Mr. Duane Eddy. In both the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and the Musicians Hall of Fame he has been called out as a major influence by numerous acts from the Kinks to Springsteen to Blondie and Nancy Sinatra. Here's a couple of his better known hits.
  14. Been Gone

Glad you are OK, Sparky, good to see you back.
  15. Screening…..

like dark deja vu and still bullshit and doubly so trying to tell ladies it should be good enough for them. Don't like their screening move on. BTW ?? HNW