|
Topnotchchloe
|
|
johnnyD |
DTC |
Yes |
48
|
8/29/23 |
Review by
johnnyD
(16 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/20/23
Time: 1 hr
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Probably one of the top experiences I've ever had with a provider.
Jaw dropping little spinner.
Everything is covered, doesn't allow DATY- which is totally fine with me given the experience. Chloe is a great dancer, very flexible, and can really take it.
Can't wait to see again.
Age: 22 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 32DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
GG Gomez
|
|
Hydrolysisis |
Denver |
Yes |
31
|
8/29/23 |
Seen on 8/20/23
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I am left a bit flabbergasted and struck by what an incredible experience I had with Gomez. Looking at her pics and her profile, it’s clear that she was an IG/OF model that had a ton of followers. So I was skeptical it was even her. However, I decided to take the chance. Really easy to set up and communicate.
And lo and behold, it was the same girl in the pics. This woman is a literal model, and it’s so apparent just meeting her. She had an incredible body. Slim waist, nice MMs, really pretty face. Her behind was to die for. It was a perfect shape and perfect size, looked natural.
The experience was so much fun. Somewhere between 3G and GFE. Started off with some light caressing, she pulled me towards her and let me do a bit of roaming. Then she pulled out the cover and started with the CBJ. That was fine, lasted about a minute.
Then we moved to the more fun part. Started off with CG, moved to doggy, and finished with mish. That doggy was one of the best I’ve ever had in my life. The view was one that most people only dream of.
I think the best part was how accommodating she was. No difficulties, no rush. She was a great listener and knows exactly how to have fun. She’s non English speaking, but very kind hearted and friendly.
I’m hesitant to use ATF as I don’t think that term should be thrown around frequently. HOWEVER, I know for a fact that she is going to be an ATF for many many people. I would describe my experience as near perfect. You need to see her, a true gem. I cannot recommend enough.
Age: 27 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34DD-25-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Annalise Anjou
|
|
coolhand luke |
Fort Collins |
Yes |
62
|
8/29/23 |
Seen on 8/22/23
Time: 1 hr
Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I met her for the first time and it was a delight. Our communications were excellent and she responded quickly each time. She likes music and is very open to any kind of genre and lets you pick. Started off with a great back rub and things proceeded from there and did not disappoint. She is very easy to talk to both during and after our activities. Clean up was also very enticing. I know that I will be back to see her and if you like a mature beautiful experienced woman you won't go wrong.
Age: 45 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36D-27-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Michelle303
|
|
petite4me |
Denver |
Yes |
94
|
8/29/23 |
Seen on 8/18/23
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I finally got to visit Michelle for the 1st time, and WOW, what an amazing experience!!!
She started off by laying on her back and swallowing me whole while I got to admire, caress and dive into her amazing body. Everything was so smooth and tight and tasty that I easily could have ended it there, but I held on just long enough to transition from this heavenly appetizer to the main course. Pro was donned and we went through a number of positions before ending in mish where she just naturally wrapped her legs and arms around me, pulling me close for an intimate and lasting explosion. It's like she just knew exactly what my favorite erotic things are and how to turn me on maximally while still letting me go slow enough to not end before it started. Simply amazing.
I can't wait for a repeat visit, which I hope to make far sooner than normal for my sparse hobbying opportunities.
Age: 35 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Lots
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34DD-22-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
catalina
|
|
bertrogers |
DTC |
Yes |
145
|
8/29/23 |
Seen on 8/22/23
Time: 30 min
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: took me a long time to schedule some time with Catalina, but well worth it. She knows how to get it on and make a guy feel satisfied. All requests handled with pleasure and sweetness... next time we'll take it to the next level with a longer visit.
Age: 36 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Jade St Clair
|
|
MattAzn |
Denver |
Yes |
16
|
8/28/23 |
Review by
MattAzn
(27 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/26/23
Time: 1.5 hrs
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Let me start with saying, WOW!
Text is preferred way of contact. Screening is very typical and normal process. very upscale. Parking is free and available everywhere. She is probably the most gorgeous girl I have seen thus far, in my opinion. Her pictures isn’t even close to doing her justice. Face is perfect; young and cute. She smells like a sweet rose lol maybe it’s lotion or her body wash but DAMN! She is thin and toned, her ass is so petite and perky. Also has the pinkest and softest nipples. Please treat her with kindness and respect, guarantee she will reciprocate. YMMV; LFK/BBBJ/FOP/CFS
Age: 21 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34B-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Raquel Ruiz
|
|
Justin Withtip |
Denver |
Yes |
17
|
8/28/23 |
Seen on 8/25/23
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Super sexy Latina! Best body wow round where it should be and tight in the other places. Wonderful GFE provider great DFK BBBJ MPCFS. I speak a little Spanish so that helped translator app solved the rest. Highly recommend can't go wrong here if you like latinas.
Age: 29 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34D-26-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
ChastityxVip
|
|
averageguy |
Denver |
Yes |
5
|
8/28/23 |
Seen on 8/25/23
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: This was my first time meeting Chastity, and it more than likely will not be the last I texted Chastity early morning, and by mid afternoon was on my way to see her. She was changing locations, but managed to early at her new location so that I could see her, which I greatly appreciated since my schedule is pretty rigid. When she opened the door, there stood a tall, beautiful, long-haired Blasian wearing little more than a smile. She invited me in, we bantered back and forth for a bit to break the ice, and then it was on! Chastity is ALL natural, and soft to the touch. She's beautiful from head to toe, and from front to back. I will keep some of the activities to myself per her request, but I will say that while she is safe, everything was done enthusiastically with plenty of vocalization on her part and mine. The translated French was very good, and the view from behind was incredible, so much so that I wasn't able to hold back for long. Chastity is a real sweetheart and should be treated well. I have no doubt that if you treat her well, you will be rewarded.
Age: 27 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
annamaria
|
|
fastenough |
DTC |
Yes |
11
|
8/28/23 |
Seen on 8/25/23
Time: 1 hr
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Time with Anna Marie was the most perfect experience. I have not met a provider I would 100% repeat until now. Beautiful girl, pictures are accurate and did I say beautiful? included LFK, 69, Mish and K9. It’s been said before but seriously, treat this one with respect. 10/10
Age: 25 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36C-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Kerol
|
|
vikingboy |
DTC |
Yes |
12
|
8/28/23 |
Seen on 8/22/23
Time: 1 hr
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Kerol is a very pleasant and loving person. She accommodated me at the last minute. Good parking. great with kissing, many positions and great DATY. She is very tactile and continued to touch me after we were done. She made me feel wanted and loved! I had a great time with her and will repeat.
Age: 26 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32B-24-28
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Reese Reynolds
|
|
CmdrData-1 |
DTC |
Yes |
142
|
8/28/23 |
Seen on 8/10/23
Time: 1 hr
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I’m trying to put on my writer’s hat and come up with something new to say about Reese. That’s a real challenge when the word perfection is in play. I’ve been seeing Reese on a regular basis now for 6 years and she is as close to perfection as you’re going get. That tall athletically toned body, perfectly shaped and sized MMs, and legs that go on forever. Her pictures don’t lie. She doesn’t show her face, but she possesses classically sculpted beauty. Perfection once again. A previous reviewer described Reese as “heaven on earth”, and I’ll second that. Her extensive menu items are adequately covered in other reviews, including my previous reviews. Just don’t miss out on the CG-shimmy!! Well, I haven’t said anything new, but I hope I’ve provided motivation for you to schedule with Reese as soon as you can. She has limited, but weekly availability, and she posts her schedule way in advance. Make sure you sample her stash of chocolate goodies as you are leaving!
Age: 47 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 38D-29-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Roxy_Santana
|
|
Jkmr90 |
DTC |
Yes |
111
|
8/28/23 |
Review by
Jkmr90
(5 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/19/23
Time: 30 min
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Just wooowww! I been waiting for Roxxy long time ago and finally She’s back! Guys stop scrolling down and go see Roxxy… Beautiful face, amazing body. Nice… All safe activities… Definitely repeat soon! Thanks Roxxy :*
Age: 37 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34DD-26-42
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Fabiola
|
|
eraver120 |
Denver |
Yes |
23
|
8/28/23 |
Seen on 8/20/23
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Fabiola is a delight. She was warm and affectionate right away. She mainly speaks Spanish, so it helps if you do too. She puts lots of passion into and that's what I will remember. She's a sweetheart and hope to see again.
Age: 28 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34DD-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
LeyaBlixxx
|
|
RareFind |
Denver |
Yes |
7
|
8/28/23 |
Review by
RareFind
(18 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/18/23
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Awesome encounter. Leya is beautiful inside and out. Youthful, enthusiastic, delightful personality. Magical DFK experience, great BBBJ & 69, all positions. Just wow.
Age: 23 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34C-24-24
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
LoveLayla
|
|
Sobo2626 |
DTC |
Yes |
44
|
8/28/23 |
Review by
Sobo2626
(5 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/10/23
Time: 30 min
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I had a great experience with Layla. The rest of the reviews are accurate as our time together was great. MPCFS - BBBJ. Definitely go see her if you get a chance.
Age: 27 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Ebony
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 32DDD-27-37
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
GG Gomez
|
|
CleanDadBod |
DTC |
Yes |
31
|
8/27/23 |
Seen on 8/20/23
Time: 30 min
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Beautiful long curly hair. Smelled good. Booty for days. She has a beautiful smile. CBJ I'll see her again.
Age: 27 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34DD-25-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
KatyaSoleil
|
|
Tballs75 |
Denver |
Yes |
21
|
8/27/23 |
Review by
Tballs75
(8 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/14/23
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Easy to communicate with. Screening required. Pics are accurate, and she’s amazing. Met up after all the semantics where taken care of over text. She was on time, gave me a hug, and made me feel comfortable, like we’d known each other for a while. FBSM was excellent. She provided music and oil, great pressure for the massage. Flip side was intense. She lost some clothing as the went along. Lots of varied pressure on my firmest area, along with some dirty talk, which led to a perfect release. She’s great at creating an atmosphere, I’ll be seeing her again for sure
Age: 34 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: Lots
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34-29-41
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Ginny Gonzales
|
|
BizRailey |
Denver |
Yes |
23
|
8/27/23 |
Seen on 8/20/23
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: All I can say is WOW! She’s an absolute stunner, passionate, skilled, and sweet. GFE all the way, and one of the greatest asses I’ve ever seen. Bbbj was off the charts, and she really gets into it. Highly recommend
Age: 24 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34C-26-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
sofiaananb
|
|
wglide2003 |
DTC |
Yes |
11
|
8/27/23 |
Seen on 8/19/23
Time: 1 hr
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Saw Ana's introduction on this site and found her P411 profile. Contacted her through P411 and set up after getting our schedules to match. She an excellent communicator.
I must say she was dresses to impress showing her killer body, and I must say she has an equally great personality.
She is the total GFE experience, very vocal and active in all the acronyms. She loves to kiss before during and after.
Will be seeing her often, I highly recommend.
Age: 35 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34D-26-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
GG Gomez
|
|
Savoir Faire |
DTC |
Yes |
31
|
8/27/23 |
Seen on 8/19/23
Time: 30 min
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: If you like your woman/women pretty with a big ass that likes to wear lingerie then Ms C.G. is the one for you. She is eager to please and ready to jump right away in whatever position you crave. She is excellent at scheduling and actually being ready/on time (my kind of girl). Screening was a breeze and when I arrived, she was wearing my second favorite color lingerie. Upbeat attitude, sexy and built for the taking LOL. We talked, laughed and loved on one another. GFE, safe and all activities/services were covered. Pretty much open to all positions as well. The Savior Faire "Ass for Days" and "Matched look a likes" Award goes to Ms C.G. Until next time, take care of yourself and I shall see you again soon.
Age: 27 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34DD-25-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Ginny Gonzales
|
|
Farmhand |
DTC |
Yes |
23
|
8/27/23 |
Review by
Farmhand
(32 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/19/23
Time: 1 hr
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I saw a previous review on Miss Ginni that made me believe she must be the real deal. MAN WAS SHE EVER AND THEN SOME! I was met at her door by a beautiful Venezuelan beauty that I couldn’t stop staring at. Ginny speaks mostly Spanish but she is absolutely gorgeous and as the previous reviewer stated, she smells like heaven. She is so sweet and very clean. I kept telling her she needs to be a singer because she has the sweetest voice! She doesn’t show her face in her pics, but trust me, she has nothing to hide! Such a beautiful face! Ginny is very sensual and I honestly felt like I was on cloud 9 with her. Very soft skin. She is awesome. Many acronyms performed , (GFE, DATY, MISH, CG, CBJ,). I can’t wait to see the , “Venezuelan Vixen “ again. So amazing. Definitely an ATF of mine for sure!
Age: 24 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34C-26-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
ChrissyCosta
|
|
poparoniaei |
Denver |
Yes |
16
|
8/27/23 |
Seen on 8/17/23
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Photos are definitely accurate, she has a model's body with enhancements.
Easy screening, clear instructions
Full GFE with all covered positions, fresh DATY.
Age: 27 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 32C-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
LoveLayla
|
|
Profitable1981 |
DTC |
Yes |
44
|
8/26/23 |
Seen on 8/18/23
Time: 30 min
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: It had been way to long since i had seen this smokeshow. I reached out to Layla earlier in the week to set something up but the day prior some free time opended up for me so i shot her a text to see if she might see me. She got back to me right away and i was on my way. Her body is amazing with the new upgrades she made. BBBJ, COF. I need to see her everytime she's in town. All time favorite potential. Thank you Layla.
Age: 27 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Ebony
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 32DDD-27-37
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Sofia69
|
|
lightningpilot |
Denver |
Yes |
34
|
8/26/23 |
Seen on 8/18/23
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Sofia was able to screen me and meet me pretty quickly on a Friday night. I had a bad experience earlier this year, so was glad to see that she was just as pictured and described in her profile. She was really niceand we started with some passionate kissing as we removed our clothes. She gave a great bbbj, with lots of great deepthroating. I then put her on her back for daty. She was very responsive and very sensitive. Then we started Mish, with some good pounding, and the switched to doggie with some even better pounding. Flipped for some great cowgirl, which she seemed to really enjoy, and then she took off the condom to finish with more amazing bbbj. Wish we had more time, and will definitely be back to see her for longer next time.
Age: 28 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Rose Monroe
|
|
Ryan_90 |
Denver |
Yes |
4
|
8/25/23 |
Review by
Ryan_90
(9 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/27/23
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: What an amazing experience!! She's sweet, agreeable, amazing natural body, and very into it. I was a little concerned about the lack of local references, but decided to go ahead with it. Am I glad I did. We started with some quick BBBJ, followed by DATY and had a great time. I will definitely see her again. Thanks Rose! Come back to Denver again soon!
Age: 22 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Fabiola
|
|
CleanDadBod |
DTC |
Yes |
23
|
8/25/23 |
Seen on 8/18/23
Time: 30 min
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Indeed, fabulous. Gorgeous young woman. Beautiful long hair. Beautiful smooth soft skin. Assets in all the right places. She put it on me. I'll be seeing this gorgeous woman again soon.
Age: 28 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34DD-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Mia Mendez
|
|
Ryzerke1 |
Denver |
Yes |
5
|
8/25/23 |
Review by
Ryzerke1
(17 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/17/23
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Unknown
Experience Description: Set up was very easy. Language was a barrier only see her if you know Spanish. All other reviews said bbbj and I did not get that. Only cbj and she went straight for the cover before anything happened. DATY was the best part plus the view in doggie. Her body is amazing. She is fun just don't expect bbbj from previous reviews because that's not the case.
Age: 25 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34DD-26-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Kristin
|
|
Angelred |
Westminster |
Yes |
53
|
8/25/23 |
Review by
Angelred
(28 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/17/23
Time: 30 min
Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: OMG, OMG. Is all I can say. Kristin is absolutely amazing. I'm so glad I reached out to her. I was always a little intimidated by her beauty, but she was amazing and so very welcoming and just became my ATF. I will see her again, and a again.
Age: 30 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Leyla Scott
|
|
YankeeClipper |
Denver |
Yes |
207
|
8/25/23 |
Seen on 8/17/23
Time: 1.5 hrs
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: A tiny spitfire who is larger than life. Holy cow...WOW!!! Smart, beautiful, sensual, body by Michaelangelo! I've got this lovely lady etched into my memory...body, face, mouth, and everything else. Won't share the deetz...All other reviews are...well...spot on.
As Bruce Wayne used to say: "Great Scott!" Damn right Batman.....damn right!!!
Thank you Ms. Scott. Until we meet again....real soooon!
Age: 37 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Middle Eastern
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34DD-26-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
SummerDDD
|
|
Mtt3333 |
Denver |
Yes |
9
|
8/24/23 |
Review by
Mtt3333
(8 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/8/23
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Summer screening was pretty painless. She was very good about communicating throughout the screening process etc and before I knew it the day had arrived. I finished work a little earlier than expected that day and luckily she was able to move earlier. I was greeted with a kiss by a beautiful busty blonde wearing some sexy lingerie. Our chemistry was pretty good and had a pretty hot gfe with multiple rounds. Her bbbj skills are on point as well to say the least! I will definitely again next time she's in town, and I may even have to book a ski trip to Utah to see her in SLC
Age: 49 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36DDD+-36-42
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
SexyMonica2
|
|
Operater |
Fort Collins |
Yes |
17
|
8/24/23 |
Review by
Operater
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/8/23
Time: 1 hr
Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I finally met Monica! I can’t text for discretion reasons but was finally to work around that problem.She was well worth the wait. A gorgeous women slender yet shapely. She was wet and really seemed to enjoy our time together as much as I did. She had her first O as I dined. She was so stimulated that I had to stop. We went through several position’s which had me constantly on the brink. I finished with her on top. A great experience after a couple not so great experiences with others. I’ll see her again soon!
Age: 46 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34D-27-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
SexyAliz
|
|
Justfun1st |
DTC |
Yes |
100
|
8/24/23 |
Seen on 7/27/23
Time: 1 hr
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: It has taken some time to post this review, not because of anything Aliz has done but because she is so memorable it seems like it was yesterday that we shared time together. I love the way she starts - always offering a shower and then while you are washing she bends over just outside the doorway while making sure you can see (via full length mirror) under that little school girl plaid pleated skirt. Once out of the shower the fun really begins.Onto the bed we go with an immediate BBBJ which rolls my eyes back in my head with pure delight. This is where my issues come into play. I'm no spring chicken and as a result it sometimes is difficult to achieve satisfaction. That in no way stopped Aliz from trying every trick in her book to bring me pleasure. For the full hour she never stopped trying and NEVER complained she was tired, she just kept switching from HJ to BBBJ to CFS and back again. The vision of her performance is tattooed in my brain and I love it. If you have never seen her, boy you are missing something special and totally wonderful. Can't wait till she comes back
Justfun1st
Age: 33 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Asian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34DD-24-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
LailaLuz
|
|
bokinsane007 |
DTC |
Yes |
7
|
8/24/23 |
Seen on 8/16/23
Time: 30 min
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Had a great time with Laila she is very beautiful and really sweet she has a beautiful body and long black hair GFE all the way her dirty talk really makes everything even better setup was very easy and convenient would definitely recommend to see her when she is in town
Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34DDD-28-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Sabrina santos
|
|
Chell324 |
Denver |
Yes |
1
|
8/23/23 |
Review by
Chell324
(34 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/16/23
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I saw Sabrina’s post on another site and decided to take a chance based on her incredible pictures. It was a great decision!! Communication was quick and friendly and her screening process was painless with references. I was at her upscale within a few hours.
Sabrina is drop dead gorgeous and has a sweet, bubbly and fiery personality. She doesn’t drink, so we drank some Coke Zero (her favorite) out of wine glasses and chatted on the sofa for awhile.
We eventually made our way to the bedroom where I finally got to see and touch that amazing body. She is passionate, sensual and very into making sure you both have an amazing time. Everything was covered, but that didn’t take away from the experience at all. LFK/DATY/CBJ/MPCFS…
She is going to be returning to Denver soon, so do yourself a favor and go see this Brazilian bombshell while you still can!!
Thanks Sabrina and welcome to Denver and TOB!!
Age: 33 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34C-25-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Kerol
|
|
Sobo2626 |
DTC |
Yes |
12
|
8/23/23 |
Review by
Sobo2626
(5 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/21/23
Time: 1 hr
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I saw Karol yesterday. It was a great and all activities were done with enthusiasm. She is looking for reasons to come back to visit Denver so give her a reason too! MPCFS, Greek BBBJ, CIM,
Age: 26 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32B-24-28
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
CarmelCutieZoe
|
|
Springsnewguy82 |
Colorado Springs |
Yes |
82
|
8/23/23 |
Seen on 7/20/23
Time: 1 hr
Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Zoe is super chill. we had some chit chat to get to know each other the on to the show. She started with a nice massage which was very relaxing then moved on to BBBj and I almost didn't stop myself. We finish with CFS cowgirl
Age: 40 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
asianlulu
|
|
YankeeClipper |
Denver |
Yes |
152
|
8/23/23 |
Seen on 8/15/23
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Lulu was able to see me early in the am. Had a great start to the day. Fun was had and all activities were performed top notch.
Age: 38 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Asian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32C-24-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Vlada
|
|
Hulk |
Denver |
Yes |
20
|
8/23/23 |
Review by
Hulk
(243 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/16/23
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: This was my 3rd time seeing the gorgeous miss Vlada. She met me at the door with a passionate wet kiss and a big hug. I washed my hands and we embraced each other kissing and shedding clothes. She eventually led me to the bed and started a BBBJ which soon turned into a 69 with lots of sweet moans. Then finally the cover went on and she climbed on top. The rest is just a blur of physical activity (LFK, BBBJ, 69, CG, BBBJ CIM). I plan to see her when she returns next spring.
Age: 31 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 38C-25-25
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Camilaanne
|
|
MilesSona102 |
Denver |
Yes |
10
|
8/22/23 |
Seen on 8/20/23
Time: 15 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: She exceeded all my expectations. I contacted her pretty last minute but she still managed to come through. I’ll be seeing her again when as soon as I can. Truly easy to talk to and fantastic on the eyes. yes she looks exactly like her pics if not better no catfish or bat and switch nonsense. CBJMPFS
Age: 26 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Lots
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
SensualMontana
|
|
nocofun15 |
DTC |
Yes |
158
|
8/22/23 |
Seen on 8/15/23
Time: 1.5 hrs
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Reconnected with Montana after more than 2 years since our last meeting. I am so glad that our schedules aligned and that we were able to get together. Not much more I can add to the long list of glowing reviews. She is incredibly beautiful and caring. All facets were exactly what I needed and I look forward to seeing her again when I am back in the area. Hope you have the opportunity to meet with her.
Age: 43 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
LailaLuz
|
|
Ryzerke1 |
Denver |
Yes |
7
|
8/22/23 |
Review by
Ryzerke1
(17 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/14/23
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Set up was easy and painless. Send her an email and she gets back to you quick. I set up a day before she came to town and she text the location before. She is very sexy and has the curves in all the right places. No matter what angle the view is amazing. She's full GFE and really enjoys. Please treat her right and you'll leave very happy. I recomend you take the time to see her you will not be disapointed. I will see her every time she's in town.
Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34DDD-28-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
LoveLayla
|
|
BT_Colorado |
DTC |
Yes |
44
|
8/22/23 |
Seen on 8/11/23
Time: 30 min
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Unknown
Experience Description: Had a great time! Layla was perfect, was everything I was looking for on a busy schedule.
Age: 27 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Ebony
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 32DDD-27-37
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Stevie Raye
|
|
Mrfstln |
DTC |
Yes |
150
|
8/22/23 |
Review by
Mrfstln
(4 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/10/23
Time: 30 min
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Had the pleasure of visiting with Stevie the other day. She reminds me of the girl you see at a bar or concert and you just wish you would get to go home with her. Great energy and fun time in and out of the sheets.
Solid BJ Game, Russian was amazing with her very big assets and eye contact. Seemed to enjoy herself with a couple big O's. I left extremely happy and wanting to return over and over again.
Age: 47 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34DDD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Miss Alexa Alverez
|
|
The Real Tony Robins |
DTC |
Yes |
17
|
8/22/23 |
Seen on 8/12/23
Time: 30 min
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Super sexy Latina with hot blonde highlights. She is sexy and she knows it. Alexa was very nice to deal with everything seemed effortless as she guided me through the experience. Experienced for sure, some light kissing and fantastic uncovered bj to get me rolling. From there got covered up and enjoyed various positions and blew it at doggie. Great view of her ass I couldn't hold it. Great girlfriend experience. Will repeat for sure! Besos!
Age: 31 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32C-24-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Fabiola
|
|
The Real Tony Robins |
DTC |
Yes |
23
|
8/22/23 |
Seen on 8/9/23
Time: 1 hr
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: What an amazing time with a beautiful young lady. Fabiola is not a full English speaker yet she was able to easily navigate our meeting and teach me a thing or three. Fantastic kisser and she tasted great as well. The bj was amazing no cover required for that. We got covered up and from there it got exciting. She is an amazing rider and has an incredible incredible ass for days. Enhanced for sure but you can't tell by the touch. She schooled me on how to ensure I used a verification site such as the other board to find legit playtime. Tha ks a million Fabiola!!
Age: 28 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34DD-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Miss Alexa Alverez
|
|
Zsnyder2121 |
DTC |
Yes |
17
|
8/22/23 |
Seen on 8/11/23
Time: 30 min
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Very sweet mature Latina. Very easy going attitude. Our meeting was smooth and easy from start. I do recommend having a translator app loaded. Nice kissing dfk lfk great bbbj cfs in many positions positions. Wonderful time will definitely repeat.
Age: 31 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32C-24-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Sofia69
|
|
mytob2020 |
Denver |
Yes |
34
|
8/22/23 |
Seen on 8/13/23
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Unknown
Experience Description: satisfying with Sofia. As her name implies 69 with her is fun. She is very appreciative of oral attention and I left a very happy person. Her chest is sensitive in a good way and very responsive to attention.
Age: 28 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
MadisonStar
|
|
YankeeClipper |
Denver |
Yes |
131
|
8/22/23 |
Seen on 8/7/23
Time: 1.5 hrs
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Unknown
Experience Description: So, tried to see Madison a second time within a three day time frame. Why, well why the hell not?!? Madison is a goddess and spending time in her presence along with the expectation of her working her lovely sensual expertise on me is what I sought. Got it all in spades and my life is that much more better for it. I enjoyed all of Madison's wonderful skills and wow....another great time achieved. Thank you
Age: 52 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 38DD-27-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
MISS RUBY
|
|
Savoir Faire |
Westminster |
Yes |
3
|
8/21/23 |
Seen on 8/13/23
Time: 1 hr
Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I left the club but I wasn't ready to just call it a night just yet. LOL, I am always in the mood for a little EXTRA X TWO if you know what I mean. Contacted Ms Ruby and what do you know, she was more than ready for me and invited me over just like that. Upon my arrival, I noticed I had been to this particular before but with a different provider. Once inside, I was greeted and I liked what I saw. I couldn't help but admire those two scoops of ass she was displaying so nicely from the back. We chuckled over a number of things and we VIBED very well. Watching her get dressed/made up is one of my biggest turn ons when it comes to this HOBBY. I must agree with her, she did tell me that I wouldn't be disappointed and quite frankly my dear, you were ABSOLUTELY CORRECT. All are covered along with a fantastic GFE performance.........................Mish, doggystyle and lazy doggystyle I had the pleasure of test driving but I am sure all the other positions are on the menu as well. She definitely deserves an A + on top of an OSCAR...................The Savior Faire "Contact me anytime" and "Sexy, fine and natural" Award goes to Ms Ruby. I will definitely be seeing you again real soon. It was that good, DAYUM........................
Age: 27 Hair Color: Strawberry Blonde
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Karapearl
|
|
YankeeClipper |
DTC |
Yes |
143
|
8/21/23 |
Seen on 8/12/23
Time: 1 hr
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: There's nothing like getting a msg saying she'll be back in town. So...an evening and another great time with the beautiful Karapearl. Everything was top Noth, fun activities were had, and loved getting her off. MSOG, tasty daty, and watching her breasts bounce, move, and jiggle as we went at it was enough to make me pop.
Had wine, had Karapearl, and had fun gown up activities. What more could one want.
Thank you Karapearl! ????
Age: 31 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Asian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|