|
XXX Kat
|
|
Redsmitty |
Denver |
Yes |
67
|
6/14/24 |
Seen on 6/3/24
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Kat was super laid back and very accommodating. I have been trying to see her for a very long time but I just don't get down to the Denver area much so when I had the chance. She has screening, so be sure to allow time for that and I was able to get all the screening done. She is very nice and made me feel very comfortable. I would recommend her and you will leave very happy.
Age: 36 Hair Color: Other
Tattoos: Lots
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 36D-26-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Ginny Gonzales
|
|
PhilFactor |
Denver |
Yes |
23
|
6/14/24 |
Seen on 6/5/24
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Unknown
Experience Description: Seen Ginny a couple times. She's a lot of fun, and a nice girl.
Age: 25 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34C-26-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
simonelux13
|
|
Robshobby |
Denver |
Yes |
21
|
6/14/24 |
Seen on 6/6/24
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I just had the pleasure of spending time with Simone. She has been on my must-have list for a while. Her pictures are accurate, she is a very hot, athletic, energetic, strong, gorgeous hunk of woman. She wants to please, and says she digs turning you on, and it's true. Her French is amazing, and the more aroused I got, the hotter she got. I never Tire of daty, and made sure to give enough, and if any of you are not taking advantage of watching your woman's face during an orgasm, you're missing one of the most beautiful things about your woman. Then the cover went on, and the cowgirl got on, OMG, this girl is so fit , I think she could ride like that and not break a sweat. And I got to watch the satisfaction on her face again. During our whole time together, we hugged, and laughed, and touched , and kissed every available spot. We ended washing each other in the shower. Her pictures don't do her justice, to show her, very easy to be with, sometimes quirky, funny, distinct cute laugh, and caring personality that she is. She is one of the best GFE out there, and I'm proud to add her to my girlfriend list.
Not a minute of disappointment !
Thank you Ms Simone
Age: 45 Hair Color: Strawberry Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36B-28-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
CallieVane
|
|
eclyptic |
Denver |
Yes |
247
|
6/13/24 |
Review by
eclyptic
(6 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/30/24
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Callie was very welcoming and the communication flowed. She is super down to earth and an amazing person! Total GFE and I left super relaxed/wondering why I hadn't contacted her sooner! Highly recommend everyone check out Callie for an awesome experience.
Age: 32 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36DDD+-32-42
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Autumn of Aurora
|
|
Divejon2 |
Denver |
Yes |
70
|
6/13/24 |
Review by
Divejon2
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 6/6/24
Time: 1.5 hrs
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Wow! I'll say more, but first ... WOW! I have seen Autumn a few times before and always left happy and pleased. I saw her yesterday and it was the experience of a lifetime.
I had never had a Nuru massage before, but I definitely will do so again with Autumn ... often, as many times as I can. She eased me, teased me, squeezed me, and pleased me (really, REALLY PLEASED me). Her body sliding on mine was more than delightful; it was exquisitely beautiful. I haven't had such a happy ending in a long, long time.
I had heard that Autumn of Aurora was the Queen of Nuru. That she is, but more: Goddess of Nuru might be a more apt description ... Goddess or Pleasure. I can't wait to get back to see her.
Guys, if you are looking to be pleased, be happy, be wrung out dry, and sent home with a smile on your face, go see Autumn.
Age: 49 Hair Color: Strawberry Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Gray
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36C-24-28
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
amontclair
|
|
martin |
DTC |
Yes |
65
|
6/13/24 |
Review by
martin
(11 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 6/6/24
Time: 1 hr
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: clean pleasant private that is easy to spend time in. I think the pictures don't do her justice, she has a tight toned body and a great smile. I also think she's a fantastic kisser, which goes a long way for me... get's the chemistry flowing among other things.
I went to freshen up and was pleasantly surprised by sexy lingerie Anna was wearing when I came out.
We chatted a bit about some common interests, and then I found myself DATY until she had a strong O. She then gave some CBJ and climbed on. Once I reached around to tease her, things went into another gear and she wanted doggie....which then kicked into ANOTHER gear that led to toy play/penetration and another O for her, followed by one for yours truly.
She is a fun, easy to be around woman..... treat her with consideration and let her relax....and it just might be off to the races from there. GFE+
A+
Age: 34 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32-26-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
amontclair
|
|
KeepCool |
DTC |
Yes |
65
|
6/13/24 |
Review by
KeepCool
(22 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 6/5/24
Time: 1 hr
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Unknown
Experience Description: All the great reviews are on point with this beauty. Some of the best curves I’ve ever seen. She’s a true doll, super friendly and a ton of fun.
Age: 34 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32-26-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Jazzebelle-7757
|
|
Stang03 |
Colorado Springs |
Yes |
1
|
6/12/24 |
Review by
Stang03
(36 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 6/6/24
Time: 30 min
Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Texted to set up she was quick to respond! She is very nice and talkative! After taking care of business she started out with a very nice bbbj then we switched to cowgirl which was covered I didn’t last long but all in all I will repeat!
Age: 28 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36D-30-30
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
DevonDebauchery
|
|
Steve Rogers |
Denver |
Yes |
123
|
6/12/24 |
Seen on 6/4/24
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: A great way to wrap up an already great day!
It has been over a year since I last saw Miss Debauchery and I find myself asking the question...."Why do I wait so long to see awesome ladies?" The person that misses out is me.
Devon was quick with correspondence per usual and was ready to see me in no time at all. After picking up a cup of Joe for her; I was at her incall in LoHigh and greeted by her in a lovely black dress with cutesy glasses. Miss Debauchery was kind enough to let me freshen up since it was a warm one that day.
After getting out of the shower and drying off; Devon greeted me with a kiss and wasted no time in welcoming me back. A lovely red bra was revealed under that black dress that was removed quickly.....by her! No need to remove anything else; Lfk and mutual touching with necking to get Miss Debauchery's lovely giggles going. I swear that giggle and laugh makes me want to try even harder to get those precious sounds out of her.
Daty to get her warmed up and ready for other events. Devon returned the favor with bbbj for me and then switched to 69 for both of us to enjoy. Cg, rcg, doggy, sideways....all had and all enjoyed. Devon was giggling practicially the whole time and it was treat. Be sure to check out Miss Debauchery site on all the possibilities that could be. Great to see you Devon- NEVER lose that giggle and laugh! So HOT!
Age: 34 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Gray
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34DD-27-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Hailey Of Denver
|
|
Denvernative |
Denver |
Yes |
93
|
6/12/24 |
Seen on 5/20/24
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: It was my first time visiting Hailey and I was glad we were able to schedule a visit without any issues. It seemed like we had a good connection and wonderful with her. The time with her seemed to fly by and I think we both enjoyed our activities together. I felt that if you listen to what she says and treat her well she will make sure have a great time with her. I will definitely see her again.
Age: 47 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36B-22-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Danielle-0889
|
|
Tennessee whiskey |
Denver |
Yes |
44
|
6/11/24 |
Seen on 6/5/24
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I felt comfortable from jump street. We talked. We immediately undressed and let me tell you about her body, AMAZING!!!! This girl knows how to please and is very good at what she does, she puts off that friend you had growing up vibe but we’re too scared to tell her
All I can say is treat her right bc she is not one ounce short of amazing
Age: 26 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Gray
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34-24-30
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
meng_1h
|
|
Jack1984 |
Denver |
Yes |
45
|
6/11/24 |
Review by
Jack1984
(34 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 6/5/24
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I met with Ariel today, and she is absolutely stunning. She is more than accommodating. I will be back as many times as she will see me.
Age: 26 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Asian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Au Naturale
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 33C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
LoveLayla
|
|
oneeyedman85 |
DTC |
Yes |
44
|
6/11/24 |
Seen on 5/30/24
Time: 30 min
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I saw Layla about a week ago. Rather than saying that she looks better in person, I am going out on a limb and just saying that she should get new pictures. My god is she beautiful, and she could pretty much post anything.
Gorgeous soft (and very large) breasts that were firm yet supple and felt so good pressed around me.
She was really nice to talk to, and even offered me a second shot on goal after I blew sooner than I would have liked.
Age: 28 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Ebony
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 32DDD-27-37
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Ginny Gonzales
|
|
Jayp |
DTC |
Yes |
23
|
6/11/24 |
Review by
Jayp
(8 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 6/3/24
Time: 30 min
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Great experience! She was able to meet on short notice which was great. Nice location that was easy to find. When I arrived, I was greeted by a sexy Latin woman with sexy eyes, and sexy body. She’s definitely the girl in the pics. She spoke minimal English but wasn’t an issue at all. She has a great attitude and makes you feel right at home. Started with cbj, amazing how she looked up at me while preforming ! Then on to cg, mish, and the great view from doggy. Overall she was an awesome woman to spend some time with! Go see her guys!!!
Age: 25 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34C-26-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
meng_1h
|
|
Ranchhand |
Denver |
Yes |
45
|
6/11/24 |
Seen on 6/4/24
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: "Ariel" is a beautiful young woman with a near perfect body. She's very friendly and outgoing, her English isn't perfect but she communicates well. I would describe her as light GFE, but she is very responsive and vocal. Treat her well as she is a true gem.
Age: 26 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Asian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Au Naturale
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 33C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
karley.pdx
|
|
atomicfun |
Westminster |
Yes |
106
|
6/10/24 |
Seen on 5/31/24
Time: 1 hr
Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Karley's communication was clear and responsive, and she greeted me with a deep kiss and pleasant conversation. She was easy to talk with, laid out expectations from the start, and we had a great time. All activities were enthusiastic and enjoyable, I highly recommend!
Age: 31 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Mercedes Martinez
|
|
Markcam74 |
DTC |
Yes |
28
|
6/10/24 |
Seen on 6/4/24
Time: 30 min
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Had some time today and found Mercedes. Setup was easy with TOB. When she opened the door I was amazed, she is gorgeous! We started with a little kissing and undressing. Her body was tight in all the right places. That lead to a BJ which was soul sucking, I would see her just for that skill alone. After stopping her several time and enjoy DATY in between the cover went on and tried out a few positions until I popped. Next time I will enjoy her skill more in depth. Go see her, she is great.
Age: 29 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34DD-26-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Alessandra Garcia
|
|
Hulk |
Denver |
Yes |
87
|
6/10/24 |
Review by
Hulk
(243 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 6/4/24
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Today was another awesome reunion with Alessandra a gorgeous and truly awesome friend and ATF provider. She greeted me at the door with a big hug and kiss and we were both game on from there, Snuggling under the bed sheet and kissing like teenagers. She has a way about her that turns me on like no other in this hobby. Did I mention she's strikingly beautiful and has a perfectly well toned body! The rest as before was a blur of GFE activity that left me drained and totally content! I'm sitting here smiling as I replay some of the intimate activity in my mind Wow! I will see her again and again as long as she will have me!
Age: 33 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 36C-25-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Ginny Gonzales
|
|
FunnyMaker |
DTC |
Yes |
23
|
6/10/24 |
Seen on 6/1/24
Time: 30 min
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Been wanting to see her for a while, and when i saw she was back in town i knew i had to reach out. Pretty easy set up, as soon as I walked in I had to work to hold my jaw from dropping. Absolutely gorgeous! I saw down and we got to talk a little and then got right to it. She started with a cbj, and i asked if could daty she happily agreed. Then went for mish, i was hoping to try out other positions, but i couldn't hold it, will see her again and try others.
Age: 25 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34C-26-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
karley.pdx
|
|
TyroneBRydemall |
Westminster |
Yes |
106
|
6/9/24 |
Seen on 5/30/24
Time: 1 hr
Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: What a wonderful "lunch" I had with Karley. She is such a sweetheart, easy going and pleasant to talk to, and beautiful - I learned a long time ago not to speculate on women's ages, but she could easily still pass for your high school cheerleader girlfriend, tall and slim, with cute butt and boobs. Very much a GFE situation, fresh and clean dining at the intersection of two long, slim , smooth legs. Her head game is on point and done with lots of sound effects and enthusiasm - just as so many others have verified. I think the alphabet soup for my visit looks something like this: GFE LFK BBBJ/UTF DATY CFS CG more BBBJTCNQNS. Quick rinse and out with a hug and a kiss ( and one last grab of that perfect rear-end). Cant wait to see her again next trip
Age: 31 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Mercedes Martinez
|
|
Justin Withtip |
Denver |
Yes |
28
|
6/8/24 |
Seen on 5/30/24
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Mercedes is a very fun sensual mature past her years GFE. She is a wonderful and passionate kisser. It was a very natural and satisfying experience. All activities performed enthusiastically. DFK,DATY,bbbj,MPCFS. Easy set up easy TOB verification.
Age: 29 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Eyes: Green
Ethnicity: Latina
Body Type: Average
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34DD-26-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Miss_naughtyniki
|
|
Ian350125 |
DTC |
Yes |
53
|
6/8/24 |
Seen on 5/26/24
Time: 30 min
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Wow, Niki is that picture of a beautiful young Latino ready to make you feel like she’s the girl next door hanging out for a lustful afternoon. Amazing body, gorgeous face, deep passionate eyes. She was in her birthday suit when I arrived (no complaints here!) and I matched the moment. Chatted for a bit and then down. Vocal and engaged, and just super sweet. Everything safe. Nice location, easy logistics, couldn’t have been better. See you next time Niki!
Age: 22 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 32DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
GG Gomez
|
|
boxer-6526 |
DTC |
Yes |
31
|
6/8/24 |
Seen on 5/31/24
Time: 1 hr
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Unknown
Experience Description: What a great experience. Easy verification, if you have refs on TOB, and easy set-up.
GG answered the door in red bra and g-string. Very hot. She gave me a nice welcome kiss and led me over to the bed. She bent over to select some music on her phone. She started moving her hips to the music, so I closed in behind her and she grinded her ass into my pelvis. I un-did her bra and slipped my hands around to cup her breasts while I kissed the back of her neck. She reached back and pulled my head deeper into her neck. She turned around, kissed me, and took my shirt off. I took her g-string off and she help me get out of my pants. Breast worship and DATY were amazing. Her CBJ was very good. We moved from mish, CG, and K9, which is where I filled the cover. Like I said: What a great time. Thank you so much GG. See you soon.
Age: 28 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34DD-25-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Tiffany Trejo
|
|
Syntax |
DTC |
So-So |
6
|
6/8/24 |
Review by
Syntax
(19 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/25/24
Time: 30 min
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: So-So
Recommend?: Maybe
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Was hoping to have the same experience as I did with another one of the Spanish speaking girls. Started off well in terms of communication. She is the girl in the pictures and is attractive. She just wasn't into it at all. Cover went on immediately. Started with CBJ which was actually pretty good, but short lived. Then went to mechanical CFS. I called it quits after a few because of the bad vibes. Not sure if she was having a bad day, but we just didn't connect.
Age: 31 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34C-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Anna Marie
|
|
Syntax |
DTC |
Yes |
10
|
6/8/24 |
Review by
Syntax
(19 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/11/24
Time: 30 min
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Set up was easy through text messages and TOB references. She was prompt to reply at our meeting time. Was wearing sexy lingerie and heels when she answered the door. After introductions, moved into LFK while moving to bed. Her body is fantastic with nice mms, round booty and toned belly. Continued with more LFK, BBBJ, DATY and MPCFS. She was enthusiastic throughout and seemed to enjoy almost as much as I did...at least in my mind. Overall, one of the best experienced I've had, hope she comes back soon.
Age: 29 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34DD-28-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Delilah Ivee
|
|
Stepper |
Denver |
Yes |
129
|
6/8/24 |
Review by
Stepper
(34 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/17/24
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Have not seen her in quite and was pleased that her attitude and charm has not changed. Pictures are accurate and her willingness to please is unmatched. Look forward to seeing her again and recommend highly. Total GFE.
Age: 28 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Emily brooks
|
|
buddhaboy69 |
San Diego |
Yes |
23
|
6/7/24 |
Seen on 5/31/24
Time: 1.5 hrs
Location: San DiegoIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Set up with Emily was very easy. She communicated with me the day before and the day of. Her instructions were very clear.
She welcomed me into the room with a nice warm hug wearing black lingerie. She's very bubbly and easy to talk to, which helps out me at ease. She's got a beautiful face and a great body, I could not wait to get started. We went a couple of rounds and after the first she gave me a massage and I returned the favor after. Some acronyms include CBJ, MSOG, K9.
She didn't watch the clock and seemed to genuinely enjoy the conversation. All activities were safe, but performed with enthusiasm.
Age: 30 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Ms Thick Thighs
|
|
Savoir Faire |
Denver |
Yes |
1
|
6/7/24 |
Seen on 5/27/24
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I contacted Ms Thick Thighs and she responded back in no time. Set up a time and headed on over. VERY NICE and clean. Watching her walk around in those daisy dukes was a nice site as well. She is very pleasant and very hospitable. She wears glasses which kinda turned me on LOL. We talked for a little bit but we both knew that I was not there to talk, so she got POPPING. She is not GFE but she is open to all positions as long as its covered. The Savior Faire "Few Words" and "Lets get this POPPING" Award goes to Ms Thick Thighs. I shall see you again and thanks for the surprise. Take care
Age: 22 Hair Color: Auburn
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36B-28-39
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Bellaluna-9497
|
|
johnnybgood |
DTC |
Yes |
1
|
6/7/24 |
Seen on 5/30/24
Time: 1 hr
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: What a gorgeous European lady, new to the area but she brought her "A" game for me. Beautiful petite lady who loves to kiss and provide a 1st class experience. Setup up was painless, we made a date and communication was on target from the get-go.
I'd consider Bella a first class GFE lady, we had mutual oral to begin where her plump lips provided a awesome bbbj. I returned the favor bringing her to a loud O before we slide on the raincoat for more intense workout. We switched between mish and doggie before a a glorious finish while watching her from behind.
Highly recommend for anyone on the fence with this lady!
Age: 23 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Middle Eastern
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34D-24-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Leyla Scott
|
|
Fish3348 |
Denver |
Yes |
207
|
6/7/24 |
Review by
Fish3348
(6 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/29/24
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I have a great experience with Leyla. Started out with nice conversation to get to know each other. Then soon lead to the fun stuff. The BBBJ was fantastic. Then it was my turn to give her DATY. Moved on to the riding me. That didn't take long I had a great time would definitely see her again.
Age: 38 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Middle Eastern
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34DD-26-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Leyla Scott
|
|
perseykisser |
Denver |
Yes |
207
|
6/6/24 |
Seen on 5/30/24
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I saw Leyla several years ago, and foolishly thought I would see her again before now. I had forgotten what a wonderful woman she is and how incredible time is with her. She is truly GFE+. Needless to say, all of the alphabet fits and I left more than happy.
I will try to be more prompt in seeing her again!
Age: 38 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Middle Eastern
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34DD-26-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Rachel Rodrigo
|
|
Salida.01 |
DTC |
Yes |
11
|
6/6/24 |
Seen on 5/30/24
Time: 30 min
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I hope Rachel is here to stay for a while bc I will be seeing her again! DFK, bbbj, her riding skills are top notch…and this one genuinely enjoyed it with a leg shaking O. Might have a new favorite!
Age: 31 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34DD-26-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Kae Marie
|
|
TonyG |
Fort Collins |
Yes |
14
|
6/6/24 |
Review by
TonyG
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/25/24
Time: 1 hr
Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I was greeted by a petite, beautiful Kae. She was wearing a sexy robe and lingerie to match. I was met with a warm hug and she immediately made me feel welcomed and was inviting. She led me to the room where there was soft music playing and she helped me get calm and relaxed. What is the most amazing thing about Kae is she is very sensual and passionate. She takes her time and made me feel amazing with her soft touch. Started with a tantra massage and that progressed to some more sensual activities. Kae is amazing at what she does and is very enthusiastic the whole time. Definitely will be paying another visit soon!
Age: 34 Hair Color: Red
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32B-28-37
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Sensual Sasha
|
|
Chris001 |
Boulder |
Yes |
62
|
6/5/24 |
Review by
Chris001
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/29/24
Time: 1 hr
Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: amazing she is very good at what she does absolutely amazing massage. Felt great during and afterwards. Definitely worked out a few knots I had. She’s really nice and sexy of course!
10/10
Age: 43 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34D-26-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Mrs Kelly-6644
|
|
Savoir Faire |
Denver |
Yes |
3
|
6/5/24 |
Seen on 5/26/24
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Yes, not during the session
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I contacted Mrs Kelly and she responded almost immediately. We set up a time and she invited me over. When I arrived, I was invited in fairly quickly. Once inside, I noticed she was a small petite woman with big boobs and a big butt for her frame. I wasn't going to stay but she jumped up on me LOL so fast and I just gave in. She's a little on the aggressive side if you know what I mean. LOL, I don't mind a little aggression, just make sure you use it during, any other time outside of I could care less about. All were covered. She didn't strike me as GFE but she was eager to perform all positions, including DS and Lazy DS. The Savior Faire "Ass arched up, face down/sideways with a smile" Award goes to Mrs Kelly. Good luck to you.
Age: 33 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Black
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34DD-27-37
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Sofia69
|
|
siddsara95 |
Denver |
Yes |
34
|
6/5/24 |
Seen on 5/28/24
Time: 1.5 hrs
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Unknown
Experience Description: Contacted Sofia in the evening and able to meet her in short notice. Communication was clear and the location is discreet. Overall was good and did with safety. Give her a try if you want to feel relaxed and have fun.
Age: 30 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Brooke
|
|
MrPhrederick |
Denver |
Yes |
25
|
6/5/24 |
Seen on 5/8/24
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Yes, not during the session
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Had a great time with Brooke! Verification was quick and easy. She was very sweet and easy going which made everything very comfortable. Oral skills are amazing! Had a great time hanging out with her and definitely look forward to seeing her again.
Age: 42 Hair Color: Red
Tattoos: Lots
Piercings: Lots
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 29C-23-26
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Miss Katy Lynn
|
|
BadBoyBillyBarnes |
DTC |
Yes |
17
|
6/5/24 |
Seen on 5/22/24
Time: 30 min
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Wonderful GFE provider, a mature, no nonsense woman. English not so much, performance was extraordinary. Definitely will not waste your time great kissing, the Bbbj fantastic. She navigated the main voyage as an expert. Can't wait to see her again.
Age: 34 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34DD-26-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
GG Gomez
|
|
BadBoyBillyBarnes |
DTC |
Yes |
31
|
6/5/24 |
Seen on 5/13/24
Time: 30 min
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I have met GG a few times. Always easy to schedule, ready when I arrive, no games or delays. Seems low volume and very high quality. Everything always is natural and authentic. Wonderful experience always from start to finish always feel like I don't want to go. Feels like the beginning of a new relationship, passionate and hot. Great kisser crazy good oral skills and very into all our activities.
Age: 28 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34DD-25-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
JewelBardot
|
|
JPMcGuire |
Denver |
Yes |
12
|
6/4/24 |
Seen on 5/24/24
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I've been out of the hobby for awhile now. I was scrolling thru TOB the other day and came upon Jewel. There was just something about her and I kept coming back to her listing. Finally I reached out, and man am I glad I did! She is the complete GFE package. Friendly, sexy, intelligent, GORGEOUS, and an amazing kisser. Her pix don't even come close to what greeted me at her door. A welcoming hug ,a passionate kiss, a little friendly conversation, then off to the main event. Amazing head game! Hot, wet, and tight. Very accommodating. To sum it up: An hour with Jewel is like taking a bite of an oatmeal raison cookie , realizing it's chocolate chip, and then discovering it's an edible!!
Age: 44 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34DDD+-26-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
jasminewaterss7
|
|
cbeaud13 |
Denver |
Yes |
89
|
6/4/24 |
Review by
cbeaud13
(10 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/24/24
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Easy to connect and entered the room there was a young large-breasted beautiful woman who was read to have some fun. After a brief chat moment I couldn't resist and she was very accommodating! Great personality and beautiful boobs, she enjoyed it and I loved it!
Age: 30 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 40DD-29-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Camila Rios
|
|
ColonelAngus |
DTC |
Yes |
13
|
6/3/24 |
Seen on 6/2/24
Time: 30 min
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Set up was very easy thru text. Showed up to her door and was greeted by a beautiful columbian with long shiny black hair and the body of a goddess. Got down right away. Started with a cbj. Went thru mish, doggy and cowgirl. I was a little disappointed that she was not GFE. No DATY, DFK or LFK. If you’re not into GFE, then you should go see her. She is very friendly and hot.
Age: 30 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34DD-24-34
REBUTTAL:
As you can see by my photos and comments I take very good care of myself. Hygiene is the factor that will determine my level of gfe. If it’s funky and unclean or is odor some options are not available.
I don’t do Greek or BBFS other wise yes I am GFE and the activities he did not get are available for those with a high level of personal hygiene.
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
karley.pdx
|
|
KSstrongboi |
Westminster |
Yes |
106
|
6/3/24 |
Seen on 5/27/24
Time: 30 min
Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Karley is a wonderful and gorgeous person. I found her to be even more alluring in person than in pictures. Communication was FANTASTIC in every aspect, and I was so comfortable around her.
Gentle LFK. Enthusiastic BBJ and CFS, with CIMNSNS.
I'm off now to survive the cruelties of the wasteland, but survival feels a little more hopeful than before I saw Karley. ????
Age: 31 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Elitexxeva
|
|
cbeaud13 |
Denver |
Rip-Off |
10
|
6/2/24 |
Review by
cbeaud13
(10 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/8/24
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Rip-Off
Recommend?: No
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Unknown
Experience Description: I sent a deposit, and then she cancelled and said she didn't get any other appointments. She also said she'd send back the deposit. Then nothing and silence. TOTAL RIP-OFF!!!
Age: 28 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 36DDD-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
DaintyDarling
|
|
303thickgirllover |
DTC |
Yes |
61
|
6/2/24 |
Seen on 5/12/24
Time: 1 hr
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I've seen Miss Dainty Darling several times in the past but it had been almost a year and I was very happy to see her pop back up on here. The set up with her was easy as always, her new location is really nice and in a good area. I have to say that she looks better than I remember. She's still easy to chat with during our massage and was very comforting.
We thoroughly enjoyed our hour together and it was very much like reconnecting with an old friend. The activities were safe and very fun all around.
I will forever recommend you take the time to visit this amazing woman. If you treat her with respect, you'll be pleasantly surprised with the results! I plan on seeing her again and much more often going forward
Age: 30 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Audrey Astor
|
|
BuddhistPunk |
DTC |
Yes |
170
|
6/2/24 |
Seen on 5/25/24
Time: 1.5 hrs
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Saw Audrey for the first time. Set up was easy.
She is very warm and welcoming, and is a good hostess. Time together was fantastic. Time wasn't rushed. I would highly recommend.
Age: 48 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34DDD-26-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Rachel Rodrigo
|
|
boxer-6526 |
DTC |
Yes |
11
|
6/2/24 |
Seen on 5/24/24
Time: 1 hr
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: My experience with Rachel was fantastic. The set up was easy. She opened the door wearing a baggy pajama top and pajama pants. Rachel took my hand and lead me by the bed. Gave me a nice DFK and unbuttoned her pajama top to reveal a white and red lingerie bra, and then she removed the bottoms to show me her panties. We kissed while I removed the bra and slide my hand down the front of her panties. She dropped down on her knees and slowly un buckled my pants and pulled them down. Her BBBJ and BLS felt really good. I had to stop her. We moved to the bed where I could pay attention to her beautiful MMs before kissing down her tummy for some DATY. On went the cover and we moved in and out of mish, k9, cg and lazy dog before I filled the cover. Cleaned up, one last kiss, and I left with a big smile. Thank you Rachel.
Age: 31 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34DD-26-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
KhloeLove777
|
|
Angelred |
DTC |
Yes |
11
|
6/1/24 |
Review by
Angelred
(28 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/25/24
Time: 30 min
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Yes, not during the session
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Set up was easy. And verification was simple she was very quick with set up. I walked into the very same girl in the pictures. She was very welcoming with convo. She was playing Xbox. So that was kinda cool. We got to the Cbj then I returned the favor with some DATY. Unless she's great at faking she got hers then I got mine in mpcfs. I would very much recommend her again.
Age: 28 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 38C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Rachel Rodrigo
|
|
Hulk |
Denver |
Yes |
11
|
6/1/24 |
Review by
Hulk
(243 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/25/24
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Today I had the pleasure of spending time with Rachel Rodrigo, a beautiful latin woman from Venezuela. The time flew by way too fast as usual but she seemed to really enjoy our time together. The English language is somewhat challenging for her but we were able to communicate and get right to the fun stuff: DFK, BBBJ, DATY, K9-covered, and Breast Worship. She's a great GFE provider and a sweetheart. Go see her I highly recommend!
Age: 31 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34DD-26-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Rachel Rodrigo
|
|
ScTD |
DTC |
Yes |
11
|
5/31/24 |
Review by
ScTD
(20 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/23/24
Time: 1 hr
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: No
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I was disappointed with the reviews of Rachel. She was Very pretty. She was Not a GFE provider. She did enjoy some LFK, DATY (very nice). Rachel did provide some UTF but was not very accomplished at the task. No CIM, did not speak much English. It may have been me that was the problem, She may be Great for you but she was not for me!! I will not see her again.
Age: 31 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34DD-26-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|