|
Miss_naughtyniki
|
|
whatagame |
Denver |
Yes |
53
|
7/10/24 |
Seen on 7/2/24
Time: 1.5 hrs
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I told Niki she looked more innocent than her pictures, and she laughed. By the end of our time together, I totally got why. She's a bundle--a shapely, beautiful, tasty bundle--of energy and pleasure. Some girls just get that it's all about having fun making each other feel good. No bs, no attitude; mutual respect and mutual enjoyment. I'm glad we finally made it happen
Age: 22 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 32DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
SexyAliz
|
|
Jenning |
DTC |
Yes |
100
|
7/10/24 |
Review by
Jenning
(20 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 6/28/24
Time: 1 hr
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Aliz is smoking hot, and total sweetheart. Whenever I see she is going to be in town I don't hesitate to make sure.i see her. All sorts of acronyms behind closed doors.
Always greeted with a smile, sexy outfit, offered shower and a great hour.
Age: 34 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Asian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34DD-24-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Chanel Bajazil
|
|
Ricklouis12 |
Denver |
Yes |
25
|
7/10/24 |
Seen on 7/3/24
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I just had a fantastic time with Chloe! The set up was quick and easy, I was at her front door before I knew it. Chloe is a gorgeous, petite and energetic provider. She was very enthusiastic when greeting me at the door with a quick little body wiggle to show off what she was working with. We started off with a cbj, then quickly switched to rcg, and I honestly thought she was gonna hurt me the way she was slamming that ass down on me! We finished up in Mish and she was even gracious enough to help me clean up. Make sure to treat this petite, latina firecracker with respect so she visits a lot more!
Age: 25 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 32D-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Savannapdx
|
|
Bravo1 |
Westminster |
Yes |
83
|
7/9/24 |
Review by
Bravo1
(38 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/2/24
Time: 30 min
Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Saw Savannah on the board and decided to reach out. Timely replies to texts and straight forward and uncomplicated schedulling. Arrived and again, smooth with no waiting around. Opened door to a super cute and sexy lady with a great personality. Immediately at ease with her and quickly got "in the mood" seeing her curvy body. Great enthusiasm and overall very fun time!
Age: 35 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36DD-25-40
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
CallieVane
|
|
MrHello |
DTC |
Yes |
247
|
7/9/24 |
Review by
MrHello
(18 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/2/24
Time: 1 hr
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Holy Shit,
She is incredible I saw her for an hr. She is GFE for sure. The sloppiest hawk tuah bbbj i have ever had. I set up msog she took more care about my time and the amount i needed to release. Till i left her legs shaking. She could barley stand.
If you like BBW go see her she is Amazing. 100%in my top 5. All activies were amazing . Ask abbout Greek before the visit once verified. Ask about her special it will keep you cuming back for more.
Age: 32 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36DDD+-32-42
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Sofia of Colorado
|
|
Mtndewme66 |
Denver |
Yes |
120
|
7/9/24 |
Seen on 6/30/24
Time: 1.5 hrs
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I’ve seen Sofia several times this year so when my body was craving a massage recently I didn’t hesitate to reach out to Sofia. She responded promptly, we set a time and I was shortly on my way.
She was as friendly as ever and we had a great conversation throughout. Her hands did wonders on my backside, including a feather touch to finish up before the flip. On the flip things got even better. It didn’t take long before she had me fully awake. We moved to the playpen and had an explosive finish. After more conversation and a thorough cleanup by Sofia I was on my way. Thanks Sofia.
Age: 47 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 38DD-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Romania
|
|
JSColorado |
Denver |
Yes |
24
|
7/8/24 |
Seen on 6/18/24
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I met Romania after connecting with her on P411, and seeing several positive reviews on this and other sites as well. I arrived on time at her clean, upscale, and was absolutely blown away when she opened the door. I took off my shoes immediately (as directed on her forum) and got to chatting. She has a charming personality and had a really cute way of carrying herself. In addition to that she looked fantastic in a yellow shear robe and similar black dress. She is definitely the girl from the pictures, and has a great way of maintaining eye contact. She is medium height, thin, well taken care of. Her and I are about the same age - mid to late 30s, and that likely helped maintain a really positive connection as well. As for the details, she was 100% engaged in DFK from the start, and we did BBBJ, Mish, K9, and CG, all covered. She was very responsive, vocal, and direct in her communication, but also seemed to really enjoy. I would not hesitate to visit her again (and certainly plan to soon).
Age: 33 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Skyla Davis
|
|
Duuude |
DTC |
Yes |
44
|
7/8/24 |
Review by
Duuude
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 6/20/24
Time: 1 hr
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Yes, not during the session
Pictures Accurate: No, they were old pictures
Experience Description: Pretty decent time with Skyla. Very sweet and easy to talk to. The milking table is fun. She comes at you from all angles. She starts the teasing basically from the beginning and it doesn't stop until the very big ending. It is a edging milking table bonanza. Current was a little sketchy, but she's in the process of moving somewhere in the near future. Worth a visit.
Age: 42 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Lots
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 38DD-N/A-N/A
REBUTTAL:
I understand your concern about the pictures in my ad appearing old. I would like to clarify that the photos are actually recent and accurately represent the current state of me and who i am . Your feedback is valuable, and I appreciate the opportunity to clarify this misunderstanding.
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Miss Princess
|
|
alex.d0010 |
DTC |
Yes |
28
|
7/8/24 |
Seen on 6/28/24
Time: 15 min
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Met for a QV car date. Miss Princess had no issue driving all the way down to me. She was very accommodating, and very experienced with car dates. Cbj lives up to all the amazing reviews and cfs was lovely. Highly recommend!
Age: 26 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Au Naturale
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Sensual Sasha
|
|
Redsmitty |
Boulder |
Yes |
62
|
7/8/24 |
Seen on 6/24/24
Time: 1 hr
Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Unknown
Experience Description: Sasha was amazing! So friendly to talk to and very good at massage. I felt totally relaxed, comfortable and super happy on my way home! Highly recommend and I will be seeing her again! Thank you Sasha!
Age: 43 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34D-26-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Ms Riaah
|
|
Savoir Faire |
Denver |
Yes |
1
|
7/8/24 |
Seen on 6/11/24
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Yes, not during the session
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I was texting one of my female friends that was curious about taking steps to become an escort. She has no idea I am all up in THE HOBBY WORLD but I am also a great listener as well. So we are sitting and browsing this one particular site, so I acted like I was a newbie and contacted Ms Riaah. Ms Riaah responded and I communicated with her while my friend sat next to me. Unfortunately, Ms Riaah was driving and not available at that particular time so we set up a meeting for the next day. Arrived on time and was welcomed in and taken to her LOVE DEN. Ms Riaah performs all covered and she gives an A+ performance in DS and Mish. I just love when she lets her hair down, it drives me crazy. The Savior Faire "The Tightest Ever" and "Laid Back Cutie" Award goes to Riaah. I most definitely will be going back as soon as my schedule permits. Take care of yourself, I had a lot of fun.
Age: 31 Hair Color: Strawberry Blonde
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 35B-25-37
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Delilah Ivee
|
|
Kahldenver39 |
DTC |
No Show |
129
|
7/8/24 |
Seen on 7/1/24
Time: 30 min
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Show
Recommend?: No
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Unknown
Experience Description: I wish I could give a review, however after a week of chatting and setting up a time to meet I was totally ghosted. This would have been the first time meeting and I should have known after reading multiple other reviews of poor communication. We had talked last week about meeting today on a Monday. She told me to reach out the Sunday before to confirm which I did. We had set a time and she told me 1pm works for her. I drove 45 minutes and sat and waited. I had sent a couple messages throughout the morning but zero communication, I figured she was busy. After waiting for a while I drove back up north which took about an hour now with traffic.
I sent her another message hoping to hear something. Maybe something came up, I dont know. Which if thats the case that's totally fine, I'm ok with rescheduling. What's not ok is not communicating and wasting my time.
I'll keep my hopes up that we can reschedule and meet in the future. Fellas just beware you may or may not hear from her.
Age: 29 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Miss Mandy
|
|
contrails |
DTC |
Yes |
77
|
7/8/24 |
Seen on 7/1/24
Time: 30 min
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Finally got to see Miss Mandy! What a wonderful woman and a spectacular time that I had with her. She’s a smoking hot milf type woman with a really nice personality that makes her very easy to talk to. After the pleasantries and introduction, the clothes came off for a BBBJ that was absolutely incredible. She then got on top of me and what an absolutely sweet kitty she has. Changed to a couple of positions and finished riding her doggie. She seemed to really enjoy herself and I loved her moans. Incidentally, she has absolutely gorgeous eyes which was quite the distraction while she was working me over!! Excellent communication along with a safe and very nice location.
Age: 46 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32DD-23-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Romania
|
|
Figure8 |
DTC |
Yes |
24
|
7/8/24 |
Review by
Figure8
(14 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/1/24
Time: 1.5 hrs
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: For this gent, she might be as good as good as it gets. Stunningly beautiful and classic sexy. She is the hottie you see at the grocery store that makes you say “oh my god”, under your breath.Her smile and super cute accent just melts me.
I arrived to find Romania dressed to impress in classy lingerie with her hair and makeup done up perfectly. She asked me what I liked, I told her and she delivered. Clothing hit the floor and things got going within minutes. Her head game is on point, deep slow and passionate, just what I wanted and it seemed like it lasted forever. I returned the favor which she clearly enjoyed as much as I did. After going back in for more, she covered me up for some mpcfs round robin until I was spent. She laid me down and finished me off. Top tier GFE.
She is also quite bright and funny. It helped that we share some things in common, but I really enjoyed our after glow banter
She is a sensitive lady and has some boundaries, but if you respect her wishes she will have a good time. And, if she has a good time, you will have a good time. I got the impression that she is somewhat part time and selective about who she sees, so if you get to see her you should be very excited for what’s about to happen.
Age: 33 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
JezzikaRabbit
|
|
KGT8 |
Colorado Springs |
Yes |
27
|
7/8/24 |
Review by
KGT8
(9 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 6/30/24
Time: 1 hr
Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Yes, not during the session
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: This was my first time seeing Jessica and it won’t be the last. I’ve always been curious about red heads and this girl did not disappoint. set up was very easy. Jessica is friendly and easy to talk to. All activities were performed with skill and great enthusiasm. Total GFE experience, I highly recommend.
Age: 35 Hair Color: Red
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 38D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Romania
|
|
footman |
Denver |
Yes |
24
|
7/7/24 |
Review by
footman
(10 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/1/24
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: OMFG, just wow... she is stunningly beautiful and has a great personality. I was greeted at the door with her in see through gown showing off her amazing figure. Shoes off at the door per her request then proceeded to bed area. She told me to take off my clothes, I didn't argue.
After laying on the bed, we started kissing, she then worked her way down for a bbbj. She has some serious skills. I returned the favor for a delightful daty experience. She wanted cfs, and jumped on cg she road to a quivering O. I think she wore herself out, switched to doggy, I had to grab that ass and drive deep in her. We then went to Mish until she was quivering uncontrollably for another O. She asked wear I wanted to finish- mouth was all I could say. She then performed the most masterful bbbj until I exploded in her mouth, she took it all and swallowed every drop. Those beautiful blue eyes looking up at me while sucking out every drop, unbelievable. She has a great sense of humor and loves what she does - clearly. Thank you for the memories, exceeded all expectations.
Age: 33 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Cherishlove
|
|
PeterPrinciple |
Denver |
Yes |
9
|
7/7/24 |
Seen on 6/2/24
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Cherish is a real sweetheart. Had a little difficulty finding her upscale, but all OK. Light massage and on the flip immediately went to work on The General. Im an older guy and couldn't reach the finish line but Cherish worked tirelessly, and I had to eventually stop her, but she would have continued to rhe end. Oral DATY but OTC. More than massage is on the men. Treat her right she is a gem.
Age: 25 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Ebony
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Danielle-0889
|
|
Archetype |
Denver |
Yes |
44
|
7/7/24 |
Seen on 6/28/24
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Excellent experience with Danielle. It was a little tough to coordinate our schedules (she's a busy lady), but once we settled on a day/time, I was off to meet her.
Danielle's communication was prompt and clear, and she stayed in touch the day of to shuffle things around just a bit. easy to get to, is nicely appointed, and has easy parking.
nothing short of wonderful. Danielle is easy to get along with, is a great conversationalist, and is exceptionally cute. Her skills are top-notch, and our play time together was everything I could've hoped for. Conversation after was almost as much fun as the main event, since we discovered a shared interest that led to some fun and in-depth debate.
Can't wait to see Danielle again. You shouldn't either.
Age: 27 Hair Color: Strawberry Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Gray
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34-24-30
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
TS Tara Rides
|
|
atomicfun |
DTC |
Yes |
23
|
7/7/24 |
Seen on 6/28/24
Time: 1.5 hrs
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: After some quick and pleasant communication and an easy verification, I had a date with Tara. easy to find, clean, and she greeted me in nothing but a silk robe. We shared engaging conversation, and she had a shower so I could get cleaned up before the main event. When things heated up, they really got hot! She is extremely open with her activities, is absolutely stunning and sexy, and enthusiastic. After some cuddling and chit chat, I showered again and was on my way. Definitely recommend seeing her, she's everything you're imagining... ;)
Age: 32 Hair Color: Light Brown
Tattoos: Lots
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
presleytherose
|
|
fanfandomfanatic |
Denver |
Yes |
6
|
7/7/24 |
Seen on 6/16/24
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Ended a lonely sunday evening with the lovely Carlee! Welcomed me with clear instructions and a lovely smile. Chatted for a bit, before the action began.
Let me tell you what a beautiful woman she is, a perfect smile and a gentle laugh that she has on throughout your sesh. Idk why she got such few reviews, but whoever gets to see her must run to her at the first chance. Started with lots and lots and lots of lfk, followed by neck kisses, body worship.
All acronyms eventually covered. Her bbbj is nothing but pure passionate play. Loved how she enjoyed it all along. Didnt end with CIM but the outburst was immense! Thanks Carlee love x hope to catch up again
Age: 28 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Lots
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Lira_Autumn
|
|
JPMcGuire |
Boulder |
Yes |
59
|
7/6/24 |
Seen on 6/28/24
Time: 1 hr
Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: No, fake pictures
Experience Description: Clean and safe with good parking. The massage was very nice and sensual, with plenty of scratching and teasing (I like that). The view on the flip and the finish were very erotic. I do recommend.
Age: 29 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32D-27-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Reese Reynolds
|
|
Jerrynewman |
DTC |
Yes |
142
|
7/6/24 |
Seen on 6/26/24
Time: 2 hrs
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Reese is the entire package and then some! She really went out of her way to put me at ease as I was already nervous about the date, and had a stressful day at work adding to my anxiety. I hate being late and was stuck in traffic, I arrived just on time, but it still stressed me.
I had a wonderful evening with Reese. She is gorgeous, and that body, wow! I left feeling so refreshed and relaxed. She is not to be missed!
Age: 48 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 38D-29-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Kimberly7757
|
|
CrystalRiverBandit |
Salt Lake City |
Yes |
1
|
7/6/24 |
Seen on 6/29/24
Time: 1 hr
Location: Salt Lake CityIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I was passing through UT on my way back to CO and ended up spending the night in SLC. Since I was here, I figured I'd check out the scene. I headed over to TER and came across Kim's reviews. Her pics were enticing, so I reached out via text. She was quick to respond and soon she was headed over to my place.
When she got here, I was met at the door by the lady in the photos. She has a great personality and is very easy to chat with. We started out with a nice body rub which was great after the long drive. On the flip, I took some time to explore her body which is super tight. She's got an incredible ass and very perky tits. She proceeded to make me very happy with some incredible BBBJ with some great hand action. Then it was on to CFS in CG to finish. She's not GFE (no kissing), but she's very accommodating and it was a great experience.
Kim did say that she and a friend are toying with the idea of coming to see us in CO. If we are so lucky, please make her feel welcome. And if you're heading through SLC, don't hesitate to reach out.
Age: 32 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Stevie Raye
|
|
ryeath |
DTC |
Yes |
150
|
7/5/24 |
Review by
ryeath
(8 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 6/27/24
Time: 1 hr
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Unknown
Experience Description: I had a great time with Stevie! She was wonderful to chat with, and we bonded over a shared passion in both of our backgrounds. She has a warm and wonderful charm, and really knows how to take care of you. We started with a massage before moving on to other fun activities that left me smiling on my way out. I will definitely return!
Age: 47 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34DDD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Alizinha
|
|
CAPLT |
Colorado Springs |
Yes |
4
|
7/4/24 |
Review by
CAPLT
(6 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 6/22/24
Time: 30 min
Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Worked out a time quickly upon screening. Got to the location and was greeted by the finest ass to ever be graced by a thong. She is hot but speaks no English. Enjoyed BBJ, CG, Doggy, with a finish on the breasts. Only issue is that she does not offer all the acronyms that are listed on her site. I was turned down during my time which was disappointing.
Age: 30 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 36C-26-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Jessica Martinez
2+
|
|
Pete |
Denver |
Yes |
94
|
7/4/24 |
Review by
Pete
(38 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 6/28/24
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I had the pleasure of spending some time with Jessica this morning and had a wonderful time. She was great with communication and gave me detailed instructions how to get to her. When we met she was incredibly sexy and she led up to her place. Once inside, things got hot and we enjoyed BBBJ DATY 69 CFS. I’m glad I met her and would recommend seeing her if you get a chance.
Age: 27 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Black
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34D-26-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Miss_naughtyniki
|
|
djinmantn |
Boulder |
Yes |
53
|
7/4/24 |
Seen on 6/27/24
Time: 1 hr
Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Niki is a real treat, she is beautiful, easy to talk to, and a wonderful provider overall. The setup was pretty quick via text and required some screening. The location was super convenient and nice. The atmosphere was laid back and not rushed at all. As others have mentioned, she is really good looking and looks better in person than in her pics. started off easy with conversation to get comfortable with each other. I followed her lead and before I knew it we were in the throws of it, lots of oral, many positions. I would give her 5 stars and will definitely be a repeat visitor.
Age: 22 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 32DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Rose Mastos
|
|
Thecoach |
Colorado Springs |
Yes |
99
|
7/4/24 |
Review by
Thecoach
(37 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 6/27/24
Time: 1 hr
Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Rose was very responsive in the set up and screening was easy with my TOB references. When I walked through the door she greeted me with a kiss and I think we stayed kissing for some time … as stated before she really enjoys kissing and is very good at it. We started with DATY as it is my thing and it seemed to be he thing too … I enjoyed her vocals and her body quivering and shaking at every touch… she is very responsive. We then stood up again and kissed again as I got comfortable and she told me it was her turn … wow dose she have an amazing oral skill … she then slipped on the cover and began riding me with passion and enthusiasm… after several O’s she finished me with her talented oral skills … I thought we were done relaxing and cuddling having a relaxing conversation… then I kissed her and she was off to the races for another round… kissing and petting… when she asked me do you want to F… again…. Silly question… yes… and we were off again…
Thank you Rose for a great time it was my pleasure to meet you hope you will return again soon
Age: 44 Hair Color: Red
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Au Naturale
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34DD-34-46
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Miss_naughtyniki
|
|
blechene1999 |
Westminster |
Yes |
53
|
7/4/24 |
Seen on 6/26/24
Time: 30 min
Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Unknown
Experience Description: Met on short notice, was very friendly and accommodating, she very safe but it didn't matter. Very vocal and enjoyed my time. Thank you
Age: 22 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 32DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
GG Gomez
|
|
Jayp |
DTC |
Yes |
31
|
7/4/24 |
Review by
Jayp
(8 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 6/26/24
Time: 30 min
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Had a great time with GG. Easy set up and in all was in a nice location. When she opened the door, I was greeted by a sexy woman with ALL the curves you could want. Communication was easy and she was very laid back and made me feel very, very comfortable. Bbj was A+, and doggy was an amazing sight. Guys go check her out!!!!
Age: 28 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34DD-25-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Mouthy-Meg
|
|
CrystalRiverBandit |
Western Slope |
Yes |
106
|
7/3/24 |
Seen on 6/14/24
Time: 3 hrs
Location: Western SlopeIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: There's not much I can say about Megan that hasn't already been said. She's great! Easy to communicate with, great conversationalist, and that mouth of south is not to be missed. Go with confidence!
Age: 34 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 40DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Ms Leidi-8085
|
|
Savoir Faire |
Denver |
Yes |
4
|
7/3/24 |
Seen on 5/31/24
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I was feeling FRISKY for the night and found myself cruising the streets. I contacted Leidi and she responded very quickly. We set up a time shortly after contacting her, screened and was invited over. Once I arrived, I find this TALL CURVY CUBAN. In my mind I was thinking she was short but that wasn't the case. Curves all over this woman and I couldn't wait to drive this 22 year old CUBAN immediately. I guess its not hard to know if THE SAVIOR likes what he sees because she couldn't stop smiling. She might be 22 but she's definitely ready for whatever you are bringing. She speaks limited english and she is not GFE. She performs all with a cover on. DS, Mish and CG (the girl can seriously ride) were tremendously enjoyed. Attitude/demeanor is sweet and seems to enjoy what she is doing. I had a great time with her. The Savior Faire "On top with both hands around my throat, taking what she wanted" and "Face Down, Ass UP" Award goes to Ms Leidi. These Latinas is all I am going to say.....................Fill in the rest of the blanks.......
Age: 22 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Black
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36D-26-40
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
VenusGalore
|
|
Texantransplant |
Denver |
Yes |
174
|
7/2/24 |
Seen on 6/20/24
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Finally pulled the trigger seeing lady sokha. She was very communicative prior to meeting, even during a scheduling mishap. She seemed genuinely excited to meet which added to the excitement.
Her location was tastefully decorative, and provided a safe place as soon as she opened the door. I don't even think I had to knock. Her demeanor was excellent. If you are honest and express what you are looking to experience Lady Sokha takes the time to tailor each experience to what you are craving for. I felt she went above and beyond to make sure I would be satisfied. 5 stars all the way around
Already looking forward to more time together!
Age: 41 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Asian
Eyes: Black
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Karapearl
|
|
Mustang87 |
Colorado Springs |
Yes |
143
|
7/2/24 |
Seen on 6/26/24
Time: 1 hr
Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Can't believe I'd wainted so long to see Kara. This was my second time and one of the most amazing experiences I've had in quite a while. BBBJ, CIM, HJ, FSMP. Here BBBJ technique is way off the chart. Just a great time all around and I can't wait until she comes back next week.
Age: 32 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Asian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
PhoenixMoonstone
|
|
bokinsane007 |
Denver |
Yes |
30
|
7/2/24 |
Seen on 6/20/24
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: This girl is amazing she is so beautiful and has such a wonderful personality she is very sexual and has a great body I enjoyed my time with her highly recommend very GFE and she kisses amazing
Age: 41 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Lots
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34B-26-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
catalina
|
|
eclyptic |
DTC |
Yes |
145
|
7/1/24 |
Review by
eclyptic
(6 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 6/21/24
Time: 30 min
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I had an absolutely wonderful time with Catalina! Very beautiful, friendly and total GFE. I would love to see her again in the near future!
Age: 37 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Liliana Hayes
|
|
Kahldenver39 |
Thornton |
Yes |
14
|
7/1/24 |
Seen on 6/24/24
Time: 1 hr
Location: ThorntonIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: What an amazing time I had with Lily. Neither of us were honestly expecting an intimate evening together, just wanted to get together for drinks.
But as you could guess, one thing led to another and we were back at my place.
Lily is a very kind person and very gentle. We started out with some nice kissing and I couldn't handle not quickly moving on to the next thing.
On went the cover and straight to Mish where she had a nice O. Then on to k9 where I had my O. Some very nice chatting and cuddling.
I was up for round 2 and so was she. CG got us both to completion.
It was just such a fun time meeting what could be a new regular.
Age: 40 Hair Color: Strawberry Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36B-32-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
YuriSexy888
|
|
siddsara95 |
Denver |
Yes |
12
|
7/1/24 |
Seen on 6/22/24
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Yuri is really a gem! Easy setup with regular screening. Communication was really well. She is such a beautiful young lady with great knowledge. She really knows what she’s doing. Great GFE and she is kind enough to offer a quick massage. Very friendly, not a clock watcher and on top of all a kind person. Wish you well!
Age: 28 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Asian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Stevie Raye
|
|
Kahldenver39 |
Denver |
Yes |
150
|
7/1/24 |
Seen on 6/24/24
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Unknown
Experience Description: I met with Stevie Raye and had an absolute blast, figuratively and literally. This was my first time meeting her and was not disappointed. She was so easy to talk to and right off the bat felt like I was catching up with an old friend.
We enjoyed some wine together to loosen up and then off came the clothes. She did a fantastic job with a nice massage and then on to a BBBJ and some light GFE which I enjoyed very much.
Then on came the cover and we did a bit of FS but then off came the cover for a trip to Russia. Guys, I can't even begin to tell you how phenomenal that experience was.
I will definitely be going back for seconds. Stevie you were an absolute angel. Until next time.
-M
Age: 47 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34DDD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
SummerDDD
|
|
HorizonLurker19 |
Salt Lake City |
Yes |
9
|
6/30/24 |
Seen on 6/13/24
Time: 30 min
Location: Salt Lake CityIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: One of my favorite providers. A true MILF experience, it was a dream come true. Set up was very easy, she has great communication. Pictures are 1:1, no bs. Incredibly personality that made me relaxed and brought out my conversive side. The body is just out of this world. Her enthusiasm is hard to beat. Watching the BBBJ with the DDDs rubbing my lower body is an image that'll never leave my brain. If I could afford it I'd see this provider and none other. Highly recommend.
Age: 49 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36DDD+-36-42
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Natalie Luck
|
|
Toddzilla |
Thornton |
Yes |
130
|
6/30/24 |
Seen on 6/24/24
Time: 30 min
Location: ThorntonIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Natalie is a sweet heart. Easy to set up some time with her and had a really good time. I look forward to seeing her again. I have a feeling it will only get better.
Age: 32 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 38D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
YuriSexy888
|
|
whatagame |
Denver |
Yes |
12
|
6/30/24 |
Seen on 6/21/24
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Yuri is a naturally beautiful woman who keeps herself in great shape. She provides sensuous and enthusiastic. It seemed Yuri enjoyed our time together (daty, bbbj, mpcfs) as much as I did, which is really saying something.
Age: 28 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Asian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Alizinha
|
|
johnnybgood |
DTC |
Yes |
4
|
6/29/24 |
Seen on 6/18/24
Time: 1 hr
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Alizinha is a beautiful lady with an amazing body, set-up was painless after I was verified on TOB, we had a time and I was on my way! She is a very GFE lady and I enjoyed some LFK before she gave a passionate bbbj followed by daty before suiting up for the main event, she has great MMs and an ass to relish. Her body is tight and toned and I didn't make it long inside her as that was also amazingly tight. She doesn't speak much English but I didn't need it but she does use app on phone to help communicate with you.
I'd definitely see her again.
Age: 30 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 36C-26-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Lilly Garza
|
|
danish-3096 |
DTC |
Yes |
12
|
6/29/24 |
Seen on 6/19/24
Time: 30 min
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Easy set up via text and took place roughly on time. Lilly provided simple directions for her location and was tucked behind the door when I arrived. She greeted me with a disarming and beautiful smile and a light kiss. I was immediately enamored with her figure. Beautiful breasts up top, thin waist, great butt and legs. Hot, hot, hot. She was wasting no time shaking her ass and twerking on me with light kisses here and there. I disrobed and she dropped to her knees. Much to my dismay she grabbed a cover before starting the oral. Well F it, I spit in my hand pulled her g-string to the side and went to town with some FIV which she seemed to enjoy. I re positioned her into the swivel chair with her legs up to enjoy the visuals of her full breasts while I continued FIV and started some DATY and DATO. She was VERY responsive. It was time for the main event so I slid back on the bed and she climbed on top. I very much enjoyed sucking, slapping, and playing with her tits while she rode me into the sunset. A few mutual O's and that was wrap. Good times.
Age: 29 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34D-26-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Emily brooks
|
|
Springsnewguy82 |
Colorado Springs |
Yes |
23
|
6/29/24 |
Seen on 6/22/24, 2 Girl Show
Time: 1 hr
Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Unknown
Experience Description: I was lucky to meet Emily for a duo today with her sexy Friend Savanah. Both are gorgeous and funny. and We started with some interesting conversation. I reached out to Savannah and she responded quickly. upscale and easy to find. Pictures are accurate and they helped fulfill a fantasy I have had. I highly recommend seeing either or both of these lovely ladies. I recommend a longer visit so you can appreciate all these ladies have to offer. Hope to see them both again frequently when they return
Age: 30 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Savannah-6314
|
|
Springsnewguy82 |
Colorado Springs |
Yes |
66
|
6/29/24 |
Seen on 6/22/24, 2 Girl Show
Time: 1 hr
Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Unknown
Experience Description: I was lucky to meet Savannah for a duo today with here sexy Friend Emily Brooks. Both are gorgeous and funny. and We started with some interesting conversation. I reached out to Savannah and she responded quickly. upscale and easy to find. Pictures are accurate and they helped fulfill a fantasy I have had. I highly recommend seeing either or both of these lovely ladies. I recommend a longer visit so you can appreciate all these ladies have to offer. Hope to see them both again frequently when they return
Age: 33 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 32DD-24-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Tiffany love
|
|
kingslayer.exp |
Denver |
Yes |
32
|
6/29/24 |
Seen on 6/22/24
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Great time with Tiffany, she knew all the tricks that were helpful for a new guy like myself. Very nice, very hospitable. Nice shower then off to a massage, I've never had one, ended nicely.
Age: 49 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 44DDD-32-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Tiffany love
|
|
Jmoore2967 |
Longmont |
Yes |
32
|
6/29/24 |
Seen on 6/20/24
Time: 1.5 hrs
Location: LongmontIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I had a wonderful evening with Tiffany. Set up was very easy, flexibility was also great. I arrived at her location and was greated warmly. She was gorgeous. We had some great conversation before she started the shower for me and talked to me during. Previous reviews are accurate! Then came the massage and it was amazing. My skin felt so good and relaxed before the finale. I left feeling so refreshed and relaxed. I definitely recommend setting up with her! You won't regret it.
Age: 49 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 44DDD-32-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Raine-7379
|
|
Bobdee2424 |
DTC |
Yes |
77
|
6/28/24 |
Seen on 5/28/24
Time: 1 hr
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: My apologies this took awhile Ms. Raine. I saw her a while ago for the second time. Got to the location had a bit of trouble finding the door but that was all on me. Went in side and was greeted with a nice hug. Once again held a great conversation with her and it was nice to catch up. Started off with a massage then moved to BBBJ which I enjoyed. She put the cover on and me did Mish. I liked the fact she told me to start off slow cause of my size but then was taking it all with no problem. With her legs around me as I was giving it all I could I finally finished. Cleaned up gave her a nice back rub while we talked some more then she returned the favor with another back rub. Then it was time to go left with a nice kiss and hug. She is great and I enjoyed are conversations it was like being with someone I’ve known for years. Thanks Raine you are truly a great provider, I could have just sat there the whole time and talked about all of our different world travels. If you haven’t go see her she is a sweetheart.
Age: 54 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 38C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Rose Mastos
|
|
ScTD |
Fort Collins |
Yes |
99
|
6/28/24 |
Review by
ScTD
(20 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 6/19/24
Time: 1.5 hrs
Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Unknown
Experience Description: Rose was awesome. Soft skin, Great smile, lots of DFK.
Rose was able to maintain eye contact while delivering GREAT UTF..NQNS! I love her smile and eyes. She enjoys what she does.
Age: 44 Hair Color: Red
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Au Naturale
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34DD-34-46
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|