|
Rose-6926
|
|
tipsyfuddled |
Denver |
Yes |
1
|
12/14/24 |
Seen on 11/20/24
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: This was my first time seeing Rose. Communication with Rose was simple and direct. Got to the incall without any problems. When i got there, I knocked on the door and was greeted by a super cool provider. Chatted a bit and got to it.
I laid down to relax and she gives a great BBBJ with head licking and she really huffs it down. I eventually got her into missionary and she can take it well, very vocal and encouraging. Eventually i busted hard in that position. I cleaned-up, we chatted a bit, and I was out.
I recommend Rose for your next encounter or date. Thanks Rose!
Age: 31 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: BBW
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
LaurenB
|
|
tipsyfuddled |
Westminster |
Yes |
116
|
12/14/24 |
Seen on 11/15/24
Time: 30 min
Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Lauren is an excellent provider. Great with communication and the incall was nice. She is tall and very pretty, looks exactly like her pictures. BBBJ was slow and sensual. That turned into CG and K9 with CIM finish. Will repeat for sure. Thank you Lauren
Age: 30 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Ebony
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32B-26-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Jessica Martinez
2+
|
|
siddsara95 |
Denver |
Yes |
94
|
12/14/24 |
Seen on 12/3/24
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Setup was easy, light screening and she was able to accommodate a session in short notice. Great upscale location with close by parking. Jessica was stunning, perfect body and she smelled great. She was easy to talk to and all activities are performed with enthusiasm. All the acronyms mentioned in other reviews are accurate. Would highly recommend.
Age: 28 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Black
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34D-26-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
simonelux13
|
|
HowardC |
Boulder |
Yes |
21
|
12/11/24 |
Review by
HowardC
(30 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/1/24
Time: 1 hr
Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Simone was amazing. Setup was smooth; she is very responsive to communication. Directions and instructions are all straight forward.
You walk in and you will see the woman as advertised. Beautiful mature strawberry blonde. She is 100% true to her pictures,
She is incredibly warm and inviting. She likes to dance around; super sexy. The rest I will let you imagine or find out for yourself. I had an amazing time.
I highly recommend a visit if she intrigues you….
Age: 46 Hair Color: Strawberry Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36B-28-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Sayra
|
|
Tyoung |
Denver |
Yes |
1
|
12/11/24 |
Review by
Tyoung
(15 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/2/24
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: So I woke up feeling that I needed a solid and sensual fbsm. I came across Sayra’s add on rubrankings and did a google search of her number and found her on Slixa and tryst as well. Felt safe that she was legit and reached out. Exchanged a few texts and I was on my way.
She did ask for a call when I got there and I knew from the minute I heard her voice I was hoping for more!
She is in a nice condo near the Cherry Creek mall area, so access was easy. I was waiting in a chair in the lobby when she texted she was walking in and I turned around to see this fantastic lead, dressed woman with a huge smile come straight to me and give me a giant hug as if we were long lost friends. We chatted and headed to her condo. Once in her place, we sat down and got to know each other over a glass of ice water and the proceeded to make her way to her bedroom. She asked me to pick something out of her dresser drawer, and she disappeared into the bathroom and came out momentarily immediately knew That a new room massage was not going to be enough. Fantastic body, wonderful kisser, great energy, a fantastic person to spend time with…
I had seen her posts over the years and for whatever reason had not pulled the trigger, I can’t believe I waited so long. Truly a joy to be with.
And her massage technique is fantastic!!
Age: 35 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
missnatalyrose
|
|
texguy123 |
DTC |
Yes |
5
|
12/11/24 |
Seen on 11/26/24
Time: 1 hr
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Maybe
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Nataly is sexy. Started out with a shower and she was sitting on the bed in her birthday suit when I got out. She had my lay down for a quick CBJ. We went through a few positions afterwords and 20 minutes later I was out the door. The time I was there was amazing, the only problem was, I was expecting to be there for an hour. I would see her again, but only for 30 minutes to save a few bucks. I’m usually a one shot man, but a massage or something after is nice, or an attempt at another shot.
Age: 21 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36B-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Ashley Rae
|
|
YankeeClipper |
DTC |
Yes |
45
|
12/11/24 |
Seen on 11/23/24
Time: 2 hrs
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: It had been six long years since me last visit with the sexy Ashley Rae. I contacted her during a conference and it was game on. She sent me a lovely ass Pic while in the mtg and I was hard instantaneously. The days passed till we met and I was not disappointed. She can still suck the chrome off a trailer hitch and giggle while she's swallowed you whole! That fina ass and lovely breasts required exploring and it was! The remiander of the activities were wonderful.
She mentioned getting stood up a lot and those schmuck loss was my gain. Did a two hour apt and kept it up and going for all that time. Forward, backwards, upside , and down we went at it with breaks for a drink and oxygen.
Thank you again Ashley!
Age: 35 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Lots
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 38DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
vipblonde
|
|
YankeeClipper |
Colorado Springs |
Yes |
54
|
12/11/24 |
Seen on 11/25/24
Time: 1 hr
Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Was leaving town the next day and wanted to get that hankering taken care of on Monday night. Mission accomplished!!! I don't review much lately, but VIP is always an ATF that not only satisfies every itch, but always brings something new to the table. This time was no different. All prior reviews are spot on and carnal fun is always exceptional.
Age: 35 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 40DD-31-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Jessica Skye-0699
|
|
Derrick_holmes |
DTC |
Yes |
48
|
12/11/24 |
Seen on 11/29/24
Time: 1 hr
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Beautiful sexy Latina had a great time from begging to end and let me tell u it was worth the wait. She isn't around much but when she is I will be sure to cum see her again kuz she's my new favorite;)
Full GFE very professional and courteous. Set up was simple and hassle-free
I'm into LFK DFK beforehand to get a bit closer and she let me get my fill of DATY
The BBBJ was exceptional and on top of that she enjoys multiple positions so u can enjoy any and all views you like .
Drop dead gorgeous in every one of them . Sexy. Spicy and sweet all at the same time. Luv it! Thank you miss Skye!
Age: 32 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34DD-26-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
amontclair
|
|
HonryMonk |
DTC |
Yes |
65
|
12/11/24 |
Seen on 11/29/24
Time: 1 hr
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Screening was straightforward and was a breeze even though I haven't hobbied in years. Once I got to her place she made me feel comfortable right away. Started with DFK, went over rules and the fun started.
DATY, DATO, CBJ, K9, CG, RCG, 69, facesitting, etc
Will definitely see her again in the future
Age: 34 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32-26-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
VenusGalore
|
|
Radicalsurrender |
Denver |
Yes |
174
|
12/11/24 |
Seen on 11/29/24
Time: 1.5 hrs
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: As a complete newbie, I was terrified to finally act on my lifelong fantasy of being dominated. I happened to stumble upon Lady Sokha's website and X account and was enthralled, terrified, awed, infatuated and, finally, convinced to Do It. I reached out as instructed and received a quick response. After just a few email exchanges, we set up a meeting and, just yesterday, at 3:15 PM precisely, I found myself crawling across the floor of Lady Sokha's beautiful, classy and clean downtown condo. The next extraordinary 90 minutes (that felt like 20) were utterly sensory and emotionally overwhelming. I have never felt more present in my life. Lady Sokha conveys the deepest connection throughout, so clearly passionate about the shared energy of such an intimate encounter. While I have never before allowed myself to be so vulnerable to another, I felt safe and even loved. Lady Sokha emanates power, confidence, charisma, joy, intelligence, warmth, sadism, and care. She is utterly divine and authentic in her skin. She gave me the gift of sharing her darkness and light.
Age: 41 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Asian
Eyes: Black
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Nazanin Arabi
|
|
youngvel |
DTC |
Yes |
32
|
12/11/24 |
Review by
youngvel
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/2/24
Time: 30 min
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: She had no reviews so was a little vary to go see her but I am so glad I went for it. She is a pretty pretty lady with an amazing smile. Was easy to schedule and she invited in with a warm hug.
She is a petite lady with curves in all the right places.
She did not rush or watch the clock. Loved and responded well to DATY and tasted yumm. CBJ and CFS. The middle eastern accent is such a turn on too.
Anyone who is in the fence of meeting her go for it and you won't regret.
Age: 31 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Middle Eastern
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Victoria Pena
|
|
tipsyfuddled |
DTC |
Yes |
17
|
12/11/24 |
Seen on 12/2/24
Time: 30 min
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Set up and communication was quick and easy. Incall is clean and nice.
She greeted me with a kiss. Victoria is gorgeous with a great personality and a flawless body. CBJ, DATY, mish, k9, and back mish to finish. I just had to look at her while dropping it deep.
Thank you Victoria, will see you again!
Age: 25 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34D-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
RyleighCOS
|
|
OldAndBusted |
Colorado Springs |
Yes |
76
|
12/11/24 |
Seen on 12/2/24
Time: 1.5 hrs
Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Another great session with Ryleigh! What a thoroughly enjoyable time with a kind, down to earth, fun, and willing woman!
As always, communication is easy and very clear. Asked for the session I wanted and the schedule. The in-call is a very picturesque part of town that's easy to get to.
She does a body rub that is really nice for getting those kinks out, but I elected for the VIP Escort option. Glad I did! Total GF experience with clear communication about what I wanted. We had a nice discussion about outdoors activities and life and how I was feeling and what I wanted to explore that day while having a spot of tea. Made me feel like an old friend with BENEFITS.
Ryleigh is very open to helping an old guy like me explore things I didn’t even know about; it's a new adventure every visit! She’s a gem of a provider and a real kind heart.
Try just a body rub or the more intermate session, but either way, I recommend a longer time to have more fun, but then again, I’m old-school and probably slow!
Again, thanks; I had a great time!
Age: 38 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Jessica Martinez
2+
|
|
tipsyfuddled |
Denver |
Yes |
94
|
12/11/24 |
Seen on 12/2/24
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Set up and communication was quick and easy. Incall is clean and nice.
Jessica is very beautiful with a great personality and a very nice body. BBBJ, DATY, mish, side, k9 to finish.
Thank you Jessica, will see you again!
Age: 28 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Black
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34D-26-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Angel of Denver
|
|
rwstuntman |
Denver |
Yes |
30
|
12/11/24 |
Seen on 11/26/24
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Angel was exactly the beautiful GFE I needed. She was very accommodating from start to finish and her massage was very relaxing!
Age: 31 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34C-25-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
CallieVane
|
|
joemams1425 |
Denver |
Yes |
247
|
12/11/24 |
Seen on 11/26/24
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Yes, not during the session
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I saw Callie for an hour and once again her hospitality is Unmatched! She is a conasiur of pleasure and a true artist! Her head game is out of this world! Thank you for seeing me, my Queen and look forever to our next encounter!
Age: 32 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36DDD+-32-42
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Adele Rose
|
|
BND |
DTC |
Yes |
32
|
12/11/24 |
Review by
BND
(5 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/2/24
Time: 1 hr
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Bottom line is if you look up MILF in the dictionary Adele's picture should be right next to it. Adele is a sweetheart and no i am not going to kiss and tell!
Age: 48 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 30D-25-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Olivia Hart
|
|
denverdtcguy |
DTC |
No |
55
|
12/11/24 |
Seen on 12/2/24
Time: 30 min
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No
Recommend?: No
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Beautiful girl who doesn’t speak English that well. Rushed experience that didn’t align with time. Won’t recommend
Age: 29 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34DDD-26-38
REBUTTAL:
This was one of my worst experiences ladies. This was a client I also would not recommend. I m not sure why someone would expect a 15 minute meeting would last one hour? I don’t have a bad review. He has not written a bad review I think he was just having a bad day. Sorry you had a bad day,
Service was good but rushed? That equals a bad review?
I will just continue to try to provide great service.
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
SensualMontana
|
|
EngineBoss |
DTC |
Yes |
158
|
12/8/24 |
Seen on 11/5/24
Time: 1.5 hrs
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Montana was offering a relaxing getaway from the election drama so I decided to take her up on the offer. She is a very beautiful woman with an amazing body. She offers FBSM but YMMV. Treat her right, be respectful, and be a gentleman and she will treat you very well in return. The massage was very enjoyable and relaxing and the finish was simply amazing. I had a very enjoyable time and I hope to see her again before she goes. Hurry to see her. She said she was leaving at the end of the year.
Age: 45 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Nazanin Arabi
|
|
Capitalhillguy |
DTC |
Yes |
32
|
12/8/24 |
Seen on 12/1/24
Time: 1 hr
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: AMAzing experience, Nazanin is an old friend who came back better than ever. Super kind and a good time and that ass. Super tiny frame. Be good to her and welcome her back as she is the real real
Age: 31 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Middle Eastern
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Ms Diabla
|
|
Savoir Faire |
Denver |
Yes |
3
|
12/8/24 |
Seen on 11/30/24
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I have been trying to link up with Ms Diablo for a good month or so but schedules clashed and we all know how that goes. Well this time I found myself cruising in her area and I decided to see if she was AWAKE LOL. Sure enough, she was wide awake and she responded/invited me over right away (my kind of woman). Once inside, we had to figure out a little something something before we could proceed to THE BOOM BOOM ROOM LOL. I took one look and she figured out exactly what I meant and we were off to the races. She is a sexy little something with a nice body to add. She is a safety girl and all events were covered. She is a rider and she also knows how to back it up nicely as well. Mish/DS/CG/RCG/Lazy DS were performed FLAWLESSLY. The Savior Faire "Hot Thang" and "You know the rules, I chose you" Award goes to Ms Diablo. I am definitely glad I decided to contact her a second time, she gets my vote for a REPEAT VISIT ................................
Age: 24 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Black
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 36D-24-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Angel of Denver
|
|
Figure8 |
DTC |
Yes |
30
|
12/8/24 |
Review by
Figure8
(14 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/29/24
Time: 1.5 hrs
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Angel is a sweet and spicy Latina princess with a beautiful smile and a cheerful attitude. I love her bountiful but firm curves and her playful energy. Full GFE service. I would recommend and will repeat. Treat her with kindness, she deserves it.
Age: 31 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34C-25-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Camila Rios
|
|
TreinD |
DTC |
So-So |
13
|
12/8/24 |
Review by
TreinD
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/26/24
Time: 30 min
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: So-So
Recommend?: Maybe
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I NEVER like leaving a less than stellar review, but I really think it is warranted here. She is ABSOLUTELY NOT a GFE experience. no lfk, no dfk. This is not a YMMV situation, she was adamant about no kissing of any kind, zero bbj. Her body is fantastic and she gave a sexy, albeit forced/awkward dance, then hurried me through the session. At one point, as I was getting ready to finish, she pulled me out. Completely threw me off and we never go back into it. I had to finish myself off. She's hot, but I would not recommend. The other reviewer must have reviewed someone else and her response to the other luke warm review where she insists she is GFE, is so far off.
Age: 30 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34DD-24-34
REBUTTAL:
I also am very sorry but if the personal hygiene is swamp ass, I reserve the right to protect my health. As always every interaction will not always be the same it does depend on the person. I strive to give excellent service but there are things that are also not on the menu, you were mad because I wouldn’t do BBFS and that’s a you problem :(
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Miss_naughtyniki
|
|
Skribblez |
DTC |
Yes |
53
|
12/8/24 |
Seen on 11/27/24
Time: 30 min
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Loved every second of it and cannot wait till I get another chance to do it again
Age: 23 Hair Color: Red
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 32DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Ashley Rae
|
|
SnowboardKing |
DTC |
Yes |
45
|
12/8/24 |
Seen on 11/21/24
Time: 1 hr
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: It had been about six years since I last saw Ashley Rae as it was great to get reacquainted in her recent trip to Denver!
She is a real sweetheart as we caught up and discussed her Seahawks and how they are doing this year.
All other reviews are accurate as She is a must see as i left very satisfied as hopefully she will come back more often.
Go with confidence!
Age: 35 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Lots
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 38DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
SummerDDD
|
|
HowardC |
Boulder |
Yes |
9
|
12/2/24 |
Review by
HowardC
(30 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/20/24
Time: 2 hrs
Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I have had the pleasure of Summer’s company several times. It just keeps getting better. She is beautiful inside and out.
She is always professional with the arrangements. Completely true to her pictures. You should check out her website.
ATF, GFE and MPCFS are initials that get used frequently in reviews. I will say that she absolutely meets those definitions for me. I will be looking forward to our next encounter.
Age: 46 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36DDD+-36-42
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Miss Sweet Carina
|
|
HowardC |
Boulder |
Yes |
27
|
12/2/24 |
Review by
HowardC
(30 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/24/24
Time: 1 hr
Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Carina was amazing. She was quick to respond to my request and very professional with the planning. She looks exactly like her pictures. I recommend checking out her OnlyFans page, you will not be disappointed.
I was greeted at the door by a beautiful lady. She offered me some water and much more. She is very sweet and has a cute puppy. MPCFS and much more. Have fun.
Age: 24 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34C-26-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Hazel Hayes VIP
|
|
Jflipster3214 |
Colorado Springs |
Yes |
34
|
12/2/24 |
Seen on 10/27/24
Time: 1 hr
Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Unknown
Experience Description: I had an amazing time hanging out with Hazel. It was great to see you again, its been too long.
Age: 50 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36D-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Ms Angie-0266
|
|
boxer-6526 |
Denver |
Yes |
2
|
12/2/24 |
Seen on 11/25/24
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: My favorite provider was not available, so I thought I would try someone new. Angie's pictures captured my attention, and she was posting for a morning get together. After verification we set up a time. Incall was in a good location. Pics are accurate. Very pretty. After some small conversation to get relaxed, we began our activities. She is not GFE, at least not with me, but that didn't distract from her attention to me. YMMV. She has a warm personality and beautiful body. Daty, fiv, tf, cfs, mish, k9. Give her a call. You will have an enjoyable time with her.
Age: 23 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36B-25-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
MsMilaniVegas
|
|
cgrey109 |
Westminster |
Yes |
17
|
12/2/24 |
Review by
cgrey109
(15 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/9/24
Time: 1 hr
Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: It's been a while since I met someone who so enthralled me to the point I forgot we weren't dating... or were we? She was staying at a convenient spot in Westminster, easy to get to, comfy, and well stocked with snacks, mints, teas. Very nice.
A fair bit of tête-à-tête over a bottle of wine and chocolates, a solo shower, a little slow dancing, and my how the time flew. She allowed me more than my fair share of time, allowing me to relax through our course.
I so thoroughly enjoyed the experience, we met again the next day for more... I'm seriously contemplating yet another visit the moment she's back in town.
I'd sooner have her all to myself but... c'est comme ça
Age: 27 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36C-24-42
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Ms Valeria
|
|
Savoir Faire |
Denver |
Yes |
1
|
12/2/24 |
Seen on 11/23/24
Time: 15 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Contacted Valeria at the whee hours of the morning and she responded. I thought she was going to fall asleep on me but she kept her promise. After arriving, I was lead to the back and lets just say, Ms Valeria went to work. No hesitation, LOL no beating around the bush, she let me know what time it was with a quickness. Curvy and exotic look to her which made it all the while awesome. She does everything covered and she performs DS/MISH/CG/RCG like she is on a mission. The Savior Faire "All Business" and "Here's my number, a dime, you call me ok LOL" Award goes to Ms Valeria. My hats off to the experience you provided. Part 2 is a coming................
Age: 26 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36C-27-40
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Ashley Rae
|
|
DastardlyDave |
DTC |
Yes |
45
|
11/30/24 |
Seen on 11/23/24
Time: 30 min
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I'd run across the lovely Ashley Rae's profile a while ago and I was VERY intrigued! She's seemed like such a cool down to earth GND kinda girl, and she talks football too, how awesome is that! Sadly I came to realized that she'd either stopped traveling or retired and I thought I'd missed my chance to see such an incredible woman...
Luckily I noticed SHE WAS BACK IN TOWN!! Turns out that she just took a little hiatus and has decided to grace us with her wonderful presence again (hopefully regularly)! I reached out and quickly received a response and then we promptly set up our appointment. I absolutely love it when the business of pleasure can be taken care of in such an expedited manner, you just know that if they're that good with the mundane tasks then they'll absolutely excel at the fun ones! And excel she did! When I got there we spent some time cuddling and getting to know each other, she's so easy to talk to and get along with. But soon enough the talk turned to kisses and caresses and... the fun commences! We worked our way from slow and sensual, to fast and frisky, and eventually to vigorous and intense, covering many activities and positions! She's very into it and you'll know when she's really enjoying herself, there's no faking that! All in all she's an absolute delight and I look forward to seeing her again... she mentioned that she might have some fantastic new "enhancements" next time, yet another reason we should all look forward to when she returns! Can't wait for her to hurry back.
Thanks Ashley!
*BBBJ, DATY, GFE, MPCFS, MISH, K-9, more*
Age: 35 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Lots
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 38DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
KashaeMonae
|
|
pats__1283 |
Colorado Springs |
Yes |
22
|
11/30/24 |
Seen on 11/22/24
Time: 30 min
Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: The setup process was very simple and flowed well. Super cool and friendly woman very accommodating. All activities were safe, pleasurable and performed with great enthusiasm.
Age: 35 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Lots
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 38D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Ms Tessa
|
|
Savoir Faire |
DTC |
Yes |
1
|
11/30/24 |
Seen on 11/23/24
Time: 15 min
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Yes, not during the session
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I had contacted Ms Tessa a couple of months ago but today was that day. I just happened to be close to her incall and things worked out they way it was supposed too. I arrived and was met with "a follow me" type of business attitude. Once inside, we chopped it up and I immediately noticed that her ass and hips feel GRRRREEEAT. I didn't have a chance to ask what her secret was LOL because it was a very quick session. She definitely likes to please you or at least me, since there was nobody else in the room except for US. Everything is covered and DS was the only thing that was on my mind at the time. I had the song "Head" by Prince going on full throttle. The Savior Faire "The Head Master" and "She got her man" Award goes to The Tessa. I gots to go back for some Italian Love when my schedule permits.
Age: 30 Hair Color: Red
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36C-26-37
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Ms Luisa
|
|
Savoir Faire |
Denver |
Yes |
1
|
11/30/24 |
Seen on 11/21/24
Time: 15 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I was cruising in Parker and I saw Ms Luisa had posted. I hit her up and she responded back quickly. Invited over and I arrived on time. After arriving, I got a nice long hug because it had been a while since I last saw her. We played catch up and we laughed about a few things. Of course we took the time to clear up a few miscommunications and next thing I know, I heard Frank Buffer saying "Its Time" LOL................. She performs great in DS and everything is all covered as well. She is not GFE and she enjoys what she does. Very warm/loving attitude and is all smiles. The Savior Faire "????? my hair" and "She didn't know it was The Savior" Award goes to Ms Luisa. I can't wait to see your other talent. Take care of yourself and I will see you next week.
Age: 24 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 38B-27-41
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Adele Rose
|
|
imyourguy |
DTC |
Yes |
32
|
11/30/24 |
Seen on 11/18/24
Time: 1 hr
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Wow what a passionate woman Adele is. From the moment I stepped through the door it was full on passion. An amazing welcome DFK as we made our way to the bed to continue as if we were long lost lovers reunited. I got freshened up before getting into things. Came back out and what ensued was an hour of nonstop DFKbbbjdaty69cg+. Her body is amazing and she loved letting me explore every inch of her. I'll absolutely be back to see this sultry beauty.
Age: 48 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 30D-25-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
KashaeMonae
|
|
ckelly5512 |
Colorado Springs |
Yes |
22
|
11/30/24 |
Seen on 11/23/24
Time: 30 min
Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I would highly recommend this provider. Way prettier in person than in the pictures. Probably one of the best providers I’ve seen in the Denver/CO Springs area. I will definitely be seeing her again next time she visits.
Age: 35 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Lots
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 38D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
vipblonde
|
|
Bandrax |
Colorado Springs |
Yes |
54
|
11/30/24 |
Review by
Bandrax
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/20/24
Time: 1 hr
Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I got the pleasure of meeting miss vip blonde I text her and got a respond back saying she was available. I meet her by Interquest when I enter her room I was met by a beautiful and sexy woman. I was having to much fun with her twins . We chat for a bit and the fun begin . Cbj and everything covered. We went for two rounds thanks again miss vip blonde see you soon
Age: 35 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 40DD-31-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Pinkernton
|
|
nairobi08 |
Denver |
So-So |
49
|
11/30/24 |
Seen on 11/8/24
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: So-So
Recommend?: Maybe
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: After me cancelling one appt we finally agreed on an afternoon date at my hotel; she said no to an incall twice. I texted when she didn't show but she overslept. After an hour passed I texted again and she said she was getting ready. Over 3 hours late she arrived, dressed as I requested. She is sexy. Services, though limited were pretty good and it seemed like she enjoyed herself. If I hadn't already paid for the room for the night I wouldn't have waited so long and I won't repeat. Maybe it would be better for someone younger or closer and more likely to repeat.
Age: 29 Hair Color: Auburn
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Black
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34-22-28
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Ms T DDD
|
|
Rockies84 |
DTC |
Yes |
119
|
11/30/24 |
Seen on 11/22/24
Time: 1 hr
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: N/A
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Thank you, Taylor. What a great day. FBSM.
What a great personality and a great provider. She is very kind and great communication skills. Her massage is a 10…. Five stars. She also looks better in person than on pictures., and her pictures look amazing. She is a very sexy provider. I totally recommend her. Got to be kind to her. She’s very nice.
Xoxo. Thanks again
Age: 47 Hair Color: Platinum Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36DD-26-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
RyleighCOS
|
|
Bullseye73 |
Colorado Springs |
Yes |
76
|
11/30/24 |
Seen on 11/21/24
Time: 30 min
Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: She was very responsive by text and gave clear directions. When I arrived to her nice little incall location, I felt comfortable and relaxed. We hugged she felt nice. She was dressed very professionally, like a realtor, lol. She is very talkative and we had good conversations which was nice but also a little distracting to what we were doing. She does wear gloves throughout the entire experience which was new to me but it didn’t bother me. She also wore underwear the whole time, which wasn’t exactly sexy underwear. Oh well. Part of what intrigued me about her was the donation, a little more than some of her competitors so I thought maybe there could be some additional frills with it. But there wasn’t. I personally hoped for maybe a little kissing, slight oral or spit but there wasn’t any of that. She gives a good rub down, I would likely go back again because maybe as we get to know each other, rules may change a little? Maybe it was just because it was our first meeting. YMMV, so definitely go see her and make your own opionions, because she is great, and sexy and in the end, we finished what we set out for. Thanks Ryleigh!
Age: 38 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Delilah Ivee
|
|
johnnyD |
Denver |
Yes |
129
|
11/27/24 |
Review by
johnnyD
(16 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/6/24
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Finally got a chance to see Delilah- had reached out a few times in the past, couldn;t connect. This time she had to push back appointment a little bit, very communicative with all that, no big deal.
Really likes to please and very much enjoys giving BBBJ. Great session she really gets into it and allows MSOG.
Thanks Delilah!
Age: 27 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Callie Smith
|
|
misconduct10 |
Denver |
Yes |
16
|
11/27/24 |
Seen on 11/14/24
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Unknown
Experience Description: Had a wonderful time with Callie. Set up was easy, we chatted, got comfortable, then started with a sexy sexy striptease
Things progresses nicely from there. Callie is friendly and open minded
Not always available but when she is she is worth it
Age: 39 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34B-28-31
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
CallieVane
|
|
Sigma669 |
DTC |
Yes |
247
|
11/27/24 |
Review by
Sigma669
(12 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/29/24
Time: 30 min
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Took advantage of Callie’s special for a quick 1/2. Time with her is great as always. They DATY is always clean and sweet and she will let you know if she is enjoying it. And the BBBJ is still the best around. Till next time
Age: 32 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36DDD+-32-42
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
JewelBardot
|
|
Teo |
Denver |
Yes |
12
|
11/27/24 |
Review by
Teo
(4 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/19/24
Time: 1.5 hrs
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I met Jewel today in a duo session with her friend Leyla Scott. Boy, it was the most sensational amazing gorgeous fabulous fun spicy funky explosively sexy horny nasty sex I ever had. From start to finish, these 2 girls are amazing together, they really have a strong chemistry and they manage to shared it with me the whole time.
Not only I recommend but I will definitely see them again alone and in duo!
Age: 44 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34DDD+-26-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Bex BayLee
|
|
Badfish002 |
Fort Collins |
Yes |
27
|
11/27/24 |
Seen on 11/6/24
Time: 30 min
Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Bex is the real deal and she gave me one of my best experiences ever. Connected with her a few days before our lunch date and had a wardrobe request. She was eager to please from our first text convo.
When I arrived she was the knockout you see in her pictures. High heels, lipstick, and a body ready for anything I could offer. She focused all her attention on me from the moment I walked in.
Previous reviews are spot on and I will be back to see her again. Feeling lucky to have a rock star like her up in the north.
Age: 36 Hair Color: Platinum Blonde
Tattoos: Lots
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 32D-23-30
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Maxrax
|
|
HowardC |
Boulder |
Yes |
6
|
11/27/24 |
Review by
HowardC
(30 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/17/24
Time: 1 hr
Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I had the pleasure of Max’s company recently. She was quick to respond to my request to visit. Her screening requirements are very reasonable. She communicates well and is professional with all the logistics.
When she greets you at the door you will see the same woman that is in her post; she is beautiful. I would recommend checking out her OnlyFans page. You will get a glimpse of the treat you are in for if you decide to meet her.
She is warm and inviting. Max likes to take her time to get acquainted, which honestly was very nice. Some polite chit chat and discussion about boundaries which helps relax things and set the mood.
Then the fun begins. Max is a GFE provider and very much about your pleasure. We had an amazing time with multiple, multiple CFS activities. I won’t go into the rest, but it was amazing.
Afterwards we talked, a fun conversation with an intelligent woman. We both lost track of time and then I saw the clock and realized I had overstayed my welcome. She was totally sweet about it and did not bat an eye. If you are attracted, do yourself a favor and reach out to her when she is in town next.
Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 38DDD+-34-37
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Cherishlove
|
|
Newton |
Denver |
Yes |
9
|
11/27/24 |
Review by
Newton
(30 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/18/24
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Excellent massage in an upscale incall downtown. Lots of good attention to the tight spots in my shoulders. Good communication and fast setup. Lots of great conversation during the massage as well.
The flip did not disappoint either. The hour flew by before I even knew it, and I left relaxed and refreshed. A shower was offered, which I accepted. Grabbed a water and was on my way home with a smile on my face.
A+ experience.
Age: 26 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Ebony
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Ashley Rae
|
|
Foghorn1960 |
DTC |
Yes |
45
|
11/27/24 |
Seen on 11/18/24
Time: 30 min
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Got to know a wonderful lady! Very easy to talk to about anything. Amazing experience, all positions were welcome! Great finish with bbj, com. Highly recommend!! Thank you for am wonderful delight!!
Age: 35 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Lots
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 38DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|