Escort reviews from real clients | TheOtherBoard

Review Search

Does not allow reviews
Does not allow any new reviews
Disabled reviews after receiving a bad review
Caught Self Reviewing


Location

General

Measurements

Reviews

28951 - 29000 of 42825

Hover over the Review, click to expand and read entire review, click to collapse

Legend: E = Experience, # = Number of Reviews, Date = Review Submitted

Name Reviewer Location E # Date
Svetlana DomMale Colorado Springs Yes 37 12/16/14
Review by DomMale (18 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/17/14
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I have been away for a while and decided I needed to start this hobby again. So what that in mind I went with a provider I knew of before I left and I was not disappointed. Svet is a very happy provider who really enjoys her "work". If you are looking for a skinny model type then she isn't for you BUT if you want someone who moans with real pleasure and has multiple "O's" during the session then she more than is for you. I was greeted at her door at a location easy to find but out of the way enough for privacy. She lead me into her bedroom, we took care of the business end and I then undressed and got a fantastic rub (she knows how to work your muscles!!) before rolling over and her provided a very skilled french lesson. Pop one gone and after more cuddles and more french I was able to continue. Multi positions covered (of course) and I was able to pop again and then felt well and truly spent. Well worth the fee and I even got a wonderful post fun rub down. Excellent!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Adrianna-9882 outtoplay4ever Denver Yes 3 12/16/14
Review by outtoplay4ever (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/17/14
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Met Adrianna at here incall location. She was leaving town that day so was lucky to book. Door opened and wow beautiful, tall, inviting I could go on but. She invited me to freshen up and get comfortable which I did. We chated for a moment as she rubbed me with her legs and hands and then down to the fun. TF was the best I have had, daty was responsive, I would say that most of the session was spent in 69 with FIV and FIA which I loved. Standing at the edge of the bed and lifting here to me and her moaning is all it took and I was done. I can't wait to see her the next time she is through town. An absolute sweetheart with an amazing ass!!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
cece ideomar Denver Yes 10 12/14/14
Review by ideomar (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/15/14
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I have since seen a dozen time now. Always she provides the same quality of service. She is a CMT and I always feel rejuvenated after a visit. She has good attitude and great conversation. She never rush and tipping is never required but always tip her because her service is the best. On the flip, I have never been disappointed always nice and slow. Mutual touched allowed and encouraged. Be polite and nice to this gorgeous lady and you will leave relaxed and released. If I had more money on me I would tipped her more. Thank you Cece and I will be back


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sasha Cross MikeInCOSprings Denver Yes 3 12/14/14
Review by MikeInCOSprings (30 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/14/14
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I visited Sasha for a bdsm/bondage/fetish session. Sasha spent considerable time with me before the session talking through likes and dislikes, architecting a unique and challenging experience suited to my tastes and interests. Sasha's dungeon, located on the top floor of her condo, is one of the best equiped that I've ever seen. She has an array of toys, equipment, and implements for pretty much every purpose. I felt like I was in a small BDSM museum. Her pics really don't do her justice. When I look at them I think BBW. Sasha is definitely not a BBW. She's mature (40's I would guess), but not old, and takes good care of herself. The session started off with me chained to a Saint Andrew's Cross for some whipping, spanking, and a little electro. We then did a stress-tie, where the electro was amped up, mixed in with some good smothering and breath control. Finally ended up chained to a bondage bed for some more intense electro. I felt like the intensity was calibrated pretty well up to my comfort level. I hate leaving fetish sessions feeling like I have not been pushed, and that definitely was not the case here. Bottom line: Sasha is a sane, creative, fun, fetish professional who knows her craft well. I had a blast with her and plan on visiting again.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Shelly Fuchs Addalade Denver Yes 56 12/14/14
Review by Addalade (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/11/14
Time: 12+ hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Franchesca is an amazing woman.. She is sharp as a tack, witty and full of that sexy bubbly energy that most men actually only dream of finding.. We prearranged a meeting at a local bar .. I waited ten mins .. A gorgeous blonde in the perfect corporate "Sexy side of sensible" skirt and top approached me with the most attractivly silly and playfully sultry grin I have ever seen.. She introduced herself as an old familiar friend would putting me immediately at ease with my decision to contact her.. Aside from looking like she had just stepped out of a courtroom her demeanor suggested she was truly excited to see me.. My heart melted and my only nervousness was being caused by having such a beautiful girl genuinely interested in me.. We danced and talked and she showed me the subtle nuances of a women perspective and even helped me find a new confidence in how to approach "unapproachable women".. The next 12 hours were simply the most amazing and most unforgettable experience I have ever had with a woman.. She is an excellent driver and gave me an extended tour of the crazy side of Denver.. Hopping from the dive bar to a local dispensary :) to a wonderful local restruant for dinner.. Finally ending up at the hotel to spend the rest of the night like playing with each other like teenagers.. Strangly the time we spent together seemed to last forever.. Her abundance of healthy energy and a genuine excitement to be around me made the whole experience something to be treasured. If you are looking for genuine sane and amazingly sexy "head turning" girlfriend who can keep your secret, play along with your story with tack sharp intellect and self confidence.. if u need a real companion, confidante, and counselor who can teach u the about the under belly of the city. She is a sexy playfull girl full of life and spice.. Contact Franchesca A gentle soul with a hell of a hidden wild side who is not afraid to take control.. Watch out for her.. She will rock your world.. I Gave her a birthday card with her present inside and a bottle of red wine.. She left me breathless with a new found confidence and a grin that lasted for the rest of the week.. worth it? I felt I couldn't give her enough.. If you are reading this love.. Thank you! Xoxo


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Clarissa flyboy2 Denver No 4 12/14/14
Review by flyboy2 (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/10/14
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I took one for the team on this one. I will spare the details, out of respect for her individually, but let me be clear, I will never see her again, nor do I recommend you see her. Your money will be better spent elsewhere. Nuff said.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Rylee Denver dtruck189 Denver Yes 70 12/13/14
Review by dtruck189 (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/14/14
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Rylee was a pleasure to meet. Easy setup and clear directions to her gated apartment. Have to follow directions closely to get to apartment but worth it. Greeted like a long lost lover into a comfortable place. Fantastic UTF and yes she does squirt as stated.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Stevie Raye 1 hour vacationer Denver Yes 150 12/13/14
Review by 1 hour vacationer (25 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/14/14
Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Fabulous woman. A real joy! The other reviews are spot on. She is really a delight.


Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-27-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Malarie Banks RonRon Denver Yes 9 12/13/14
Review by RonRon (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/14/14
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Malarie only had one review but by a seasoned reviewer so I took the plunge. Very happy I did. Her DATY was very wet and tasty and she reciprocated with some amazing UTF. Main course was intense. Give her a try.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Chloe! (7851) 1 hour vacationer Denver Yes 11 12/13/14
Review by 1 hour vacationer (25 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/14/14
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: This review is overdue..... Very nice woman. Relaxed. Fun. Comfortable. A sweet, nature loving girl. (She has a nice crystal collection.) She'd make most any man feel happy.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Eva BP-6038 licker69 Denver No 1 12/13/14
Review by licker69 (23 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/14/14
Time: Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I made an appointment for an incall that she said was at a hotel in Golden. As I arrived I realized it was actually in Lakewood, which I have read many times is a bad location, so I was on edge. When I knocked on the hotel room door, a really big wide-shouldered Latino guy that looked like a football player (or cop?) answered the door and told me not to freak out. Big head told me to bail, so I said I would be right back and went back to my car. Decided to bail, texted her, and left. She called and sounded pretty out of it and mumbly, and I told her I would try to reschedule if she was out of Lakewood. A few days later she was posting a special in another city, so I rebooked, but I dont know if she recognized my number. When I arrived at the hotel, she no showed. No answer to many calls or texts. No follow up apology. Maybe she was getting back at me or maybe I dodged a bad scene with a mad dude. Not sure if the first time should count as a No Show or not, since she might have been there the first time (although I didnt see her), but definitely No Showed the second time. I am bummed I didnt get to see her, and maybe somebody else is willing to risk the dude at the door and will review her. Numbers she has posted under include 720-244-2740 2013 720-212-4005 2013/2014 720-308-9832 2014 720-629-2106 2014 720-723-0720 2014


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Rockin Colorado MrG. Denver Yes 36 12/13/14
Review by MrG. (15 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/13/14
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: She is actually Trixie's friend and she is a gem. A very smart girl and easy to talk to. She's very concerned with you having a good time. She's very responsive and she moves so sexy when she is being orally pleasured. She's very clean and is extremely fun to spend time with. I highly recommend her!


Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-29-41
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
NatalieIsabel congoman Denver Yes 50 12/13/14
Review by congoman (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/13/14
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Very passionate, very giving, outstanding body. I took a previous reviewer's suggestion to go for the full hour. Given the marginal increase in donation the full hour is well worth it.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Chanel Lovely-8985 INVNO1 Denver Yes 9 12/13/14
Review by INVNO1 (40 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/13/14
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: What a great encounter. Interesting location downtown added to the incredible experience. Chanel is beautiful women with the perfect body for my type. Great easy going conversation to start and some incredible GFE FS action followed. Will definitely see her again soon.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Tiffany BP AKA Pink licker69 Denver Yes 1 12/12/14
Review by licker69 (23 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/13/14
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: TOFTT but got pretty lucky. Adds say something like Pretty in Pink opr Pink Persuassion, but she says she goes by Tiffany. She is just passing through and leaving in a few days. Apparently has been on road touring for 2 years! Has pink tinted blonde hair and is pretty good looking, although not a stunner. She started with TF and allowed me to finger her, then 69, and on to Mish. Seemed pretty amenable to whatever I wanted. Let me kiss her, although turned away some of the time, but let me kiss her deep as I finished. Better than 3G, although only a light GFE. YMMV. But I would definitely recommend for the price. Looks=7, Service=7-8 Attitude=7 She seems to change phone numbers every few days. Was 719-644-3595, then 720-837-6210, now 720-380-2711


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Zoey Portland-6753 zelgadis Denver Yes 23 12/12/14
Review by zelgadis (21 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/12/14
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Zoey has truly profound skills. What else is there to say?


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Yuko-3767 zelgadis Denver Yes 5 12/12/14
Review by zelgadis (21 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/12/14
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Been seeing Yuko for a while, but I've never had many of the services listed by the first reviewer, so YMMV. So the second review is not much of a surprise. But she's still great BFTB, and a real gem by BP standards.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Carrera zelgadis Denver No 1 12/12/14
Review by zelgadis (21 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/12/14
Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Very distant. No kissing, no conversation, deliberately avoided eye contact. I suspect more was on the menu, but wasn't really up for it.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Rylee Denver CjSleek Denver Yes 70 12/11/14
Review by CjSleek (8 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/12/14
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Called Rylee last minute to schedule a time she was more than happy to accommodate with me. Got to her very private gated incall she let me in by opening the gate she was so nice gave me a hug and a kiss and I followed her to her unit Nice and very clean place she offered me to freshen up and I did. Got comfortable and got down to the fun she knows what is doing her utf is out of this world I almost blow there so I had to stop her to try something different so we did 69 and to my surprise she squirted I was not expecting that it so hot and after that I had to have her we went cg it was so Intense we both finished at the same time. Rylee is so much u guys gotta give her a try you will be back for more I like I will.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Shelly Fuchs Has2be Denver Yes 56 12/11/14
Stormy Winters jerry.S Denver Yes 39 12/11/14
Review by jerry.S (44 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/12/14
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Sabrina still stays UTR. Nonetheless, she's just as energetic and sexy as ever. Not much to add to previous reviews, though it seems some guys might've forgotten she's around, which is the basis for the review. She is still around, and she's just as sensual as ever. Pretty much a can't-miss proposition. Lots of fun.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
epic boulderboy1 Denver Yes 9 12/11/14
Review by boulderboy1 (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/12/14
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I had been wanting the nuru massage experience for quite awhile. I'm so glad that I called Epic! I didn't know what to expect. The pics she's provides are not of best quality, but I could tell she was slender and the other reviewers created a good image in my mind. I could tell that she was nice over the phone. But when I saw her, wow, the truth is she's actually beautiful. She's young, a spinner, has flawless skin, and she's super nice. She told me she's been working out too so look out! She was already close to perfect in my opinion. I really like petite. And her breasts are perfect. I have hard-on just thinking about it. Ha! Details. She asked me to take a shower first, presumably to help with the nuru experience. Then I got on the blowup mattress, then... well just watch a video online and you'll know the rest (except no BJ or intercourse, of course). Let me just say that it was wonderful. She took great care to please me, was sensual, all over me, and lots of fun was had. We communicated well. The whole experience was very sensual. It was amazing on the flip. She took her time and explored all over rather than just ending it right away. YMMV but mutual touching was on my menu and she really appeared to enjoy that. Got an "O" face out of her it seems. That may or may not have been real. Here's one reason that she's now a favorite. We headed back to the shower, this time together, and she helped me for a second time. I couldn't but I enjoyed the time together in the shower. Now that's customer service!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Amber 720-xxx-0523 stevebaker1960 Denver Yes 8 12/11/14
Review by stevebaker1960 (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/12/14
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Trolling on BP found a cute young girl with a good review. The price was right so I gave her a try. Pics are her, sweet young thing with perky small breasts and a tight sweet spot. I had a lot of fun with her and I would recommend her.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Chanelle Marie FC_Dev Fort Collins No 1 12/11/14
Review by FC_Dev (13 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/12/14
Time: 45 min Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Two call setup. She acted nervous on the phone, that should have sent me away. She was also outside watching when I arrived. Evidently she had an incident with a hotel reporting her last week in Denver, so I understand that. Got to the room and her phone rang, and she answered it telling the other person she would call them back, and then out the phone on silent. I will say she is very pretty. Got to business immediately after that. The mood had already been killed, and she wasn't willing to do anything to help bring it back. I understand girls on BP have a limited menu, but this was strictly business. Not willing to do anything outside of TF and FS. She wouldn't touch anything that wasn't covered, and I mean anything. This included no kissing/pinching my nipples or stroking my belly with her hand. I asked for both to try to bring about any arousal. Mechanical TF didn't do it for me, but I will give her credit for trying there. She did that much longer than I would have expected, although I did see her roll her eyes a few times. After a while I considered it a lost cause and ended the appointment early. We both apologized, but when the mood is killed, sometimes there is no helping the situation. As soon as I was of the bed, she was on the phone texting. Oh well, I know to stay away from BP, but often times that is the only option up north. Maybe if you have no issue performing when the mood is non-existent, she may work for you. As I said she was very pretty. But if you need them to at least fake interest, look elsewhere.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Shauna Styles mtnman-1405 Denver Yes 42 12/11/14
Review by mtnman-1405 (63 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/11/14
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: She was Very Professional with the screening and appointment process. I had a fabulous time with Shauna as she was a very sensual lady. Amazing, Amazing, Amazing Session. We had a blast with each others companionship.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Justice air Colorado Springs Yes 3 12/11/14
Review by air (18 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/11/14
Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Saw justice other day she was amazing set up was easy incall was cozy when she answered door she was way prettier in person her body was to die for thick and juicy in all the right places she is a booty lovers dream and she ain't lying about them eyes very beautiful in and out she is defiantly a keeper treat her well guys and don't waste her time I will for sure be a regular


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Stephanie Taylor XavierMe Denver Yes 19 12/11/14
Review by XavierMe (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/12/14
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I took advantage of Stephanie's FBSM special. Her massage was of professional quality that was well worth the visit. There is something very unique about a happy ending where both of us are focusing on the exact same thing making the final moment very intense and rewarding. While the FBSM was amazing her body told me I need to try the FS option next time she visits Denver. Extra 25 was my option for a job well done.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Stacy-3424 birdieman Denver Yes 4 12/10/14
Review by birdieman (13 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/10/14
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Wow what a fabulous ass and body on this little spinner. Started with some small talk getting to know each other. Then the fun began! She Has A few rules that were no big deal. Good translated french then rolled her over and gave her a back massage with a stunning view of her incredible derriere. Turned over and the fun started. She is down to earth and very ftf. I would recommend her to event that likes gorgeous spinners.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
bella-9558 4playNpassion Denver No 3 12/10/14
Review by 4playNpassion (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/9/14
Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Ok, so I had a rough time of trying to get Nicole from my previous review to find my place an tried again tonight. Wow what a waist of time tonight became for a different reason. The post says 100% independent but that's a bold faced lie. I called the number, no answer then came a text. I replied saying "please call me". Reply said couldn't right now in a bad spot couldn't talk. Text a little lined up time an I did better for making sure she would find the place where Nicole in previous review claimed couldn't find it(still think that was BS). This lady found the place no problem and then came finding out she wasn't who I had been texting with earlier. After a little talking her looking confused about things talked about in text earlier I asked how she wouldn't know as we talked about it? Bottom line she admitted she was with an agency an they hadn't told her anything. Stay away from any post using this number. I text this 720 473 2252 an told the person how she wasnt the girl in the pics or knew of anything in the text conversation plus how could they put 100percent independent when it was now defiantly not the case. They replied saying the bella girl in the pics went home early n they replaced her so that was the reason pics didn't match (excuse) then offered 30 percent off next lady I wanted to see. Best to just steer clear as they falsely stated her as independent an are playing games. I TOFT tried an failed waisting time but at least not money. Hope this helps someone else not waist time with this lame duck agency.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Cherish reacheraz Las Vegas Yes 1 12/10/14
Review by reacheraz (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/7/14
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: Las VegasIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Wow! I had an awesome time with Cherish. She is a late forty something milf and a looker. She has short blonde hair and is fit and thin. I had a great time with her and highly recommend.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Nina Rox ime039 Colorado Springs Yes 80 12/10/14
Review by ime039 (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/6/14
Time: 45 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: New to the board and the hobby in the Springs. Saw Nina at her incall in the central part of the Springs. She was personable and we connected fairly well. It felt like a GFE and she was not a clock watcher at all. Would like to see her again.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Serenity 719 ime039 Colorado Springs Yes 2 12/10/14
Review by ime039 (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/6/14
Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Swapped texts with Serenity and almost didn't connect at our arranged time. Luckily both our schedules worked out and we met up, but we had a miscommunication on the length of the session. I thought she was very attractive, liked her style; photos could probably use an update. After a few minutes setting up in her incall (she was moving in and it was obvious), we started with a sensual massage and progressed from there. I enjoyed my time, was satisfied, and she was a good conversationalist. I don't feel like we ever fully relaxed though (a little rushed); probably because of the different expectations on time.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Shelly Fuchs ghost_rider Denver Yes 56 12/9/14
Review by ghost_rider (128 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/10/14
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Wow, Francesca is the real deal. I've seen her a few times now and I don't think I could ask for much more, except for more time with her. "Honey" is an educated and attractive girl, she's an excellent kisser and wow does she have skills.....she is the total GFE package. The first time I called her, she actually cancelled her plans and drove back to her incall to meet me, knowing I only had small windows of opportunity to see her. She asked if her "street look" was OK, I said of course! When Honey opened the door in sweats and a pony tail I thought, DAMNNNN!!! Honey's north-side incall is clean, quiet and cozy but not so quiet that a visit looked out of place. Honey was very warm, genuine and welcoming to me. She is not a clock watcher and not a second of our time was wasted. Her kisses brought me to full staff and then her crazy good UTF was exchanged for oh so tasty DATY. I took Francesca through my "routine", as I worked that hot little body, side to side, back and forth and finally finishing in sleeping doggie. We laid there exausted while we just talked for a few minutes. A very nice touch and so "GFE" lol. I can't wait to see Honey again, north side gents are lucky to have a girl this awesome. Thank you Honey!!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Alice Star jjj80 Denver Yes 8 12/9/14
Review by jjj80 (22 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/10/14
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: She's very enthusiastic, and an amazing kisser. Everything about the session is just smooth and fun. I'll be headed back soon.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Shauna Styles geecue2 Denver Yes 42 12/9/14
Review by geecue2 (183 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/10/14
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Been wanting to set something up with Shauna for a long time now, finallyh pulled the trigger, don't know why I waited so long. Very pretty lady, you can tell she works out and enjoys this alot. Really nice assets, she got up on the bed and showed me her twirking, really nice muscle control, wanted to bite it right then and there. Got to the location, very nice hotel in Westminister. Went up to the room with Shauana, kind of stood by the elevators until she came in. She was dressed casual and looked really nice, liked watching her walking from behind. Got into the room and she gave me a DFK, welcome she is a very good kisser, from some reason I knew she would be. She excused herself to get ready in the attire I suggested she came out and looked very hot. Took her in my arms and started DFK and rubbing her in all the right places, she seemed to enjoy this, I know I did. We first layed down on the bed together where alot more DFK and carressing took place, really soft skin. Started to lick and suck on her really nice nipples and breasts. Kissed my way down to some outstanding DATY, she was very vocal and told me where she liked it, very hot. She then said it was my turn and started on some really excellent UTF, DT, BLS, right then I realized I forgot my non'latex covers, she felt bad she did not have any but told her I always bring my own. So the next best thing was CIMNQNS, she had me almost to the point of letting loose then she would back off for awhile. When I finally could not take it anymore exploded, her reply was good morning to you, cracked me up. She cleaned me up real nice, told her I am normally a one and done, no fault of Shaunas, she said that was not a problem and asked if I would want a massage for the rest of the time. What was really nice when she was massaging my back she layed on me and massaged me that way for awhile very nice. Found out this hobby is a very small world when talking with Shauna later, our little private secret I guess. Decided to see Shauana by getting to know her better in the chat room, alot of appointments are made in the chat room, always wondered why more ladies to not come to chat. You get to know the ladies alot better that way before setting an appointment.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
NatalieIsabel jjj80 Denver Yes 50 12/9/14
Review by jjj80 (22 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/10/14
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: She will devour you and lick every part. every. part.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lilly (719-XXX-4746) ExerciseJunkie Denver Yes 1 12/9/14
Review by ExerciseJunkie (52 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/10/14
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Found Lilly through BP and was intrigued by all of the tats and tall blond build. Standard two call to a decent DTC hotel. She opened the door in regular street clothes and gave a nice hug. She is very personable and somewhat demure, not at all what the tats would suggest. We got naked and she dove right in for some very nice covered French. I flipped her over for some nice light kissing and an exploration of that long body, ending up at some very tasty DATY. Proceeded to mish and finally doggie for a great finish. A bit more nice conversation and I was on my way. Says she is traveling with another provider so a threesome may be available. Her other review is under 561-932-9928.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Mallory-3215 MHGuy69 Denver Yes 1 12/9/14
Review by MHGuy69 (27 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/10/14
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I was in need of some relief and so decided to give Mallory a try. Couldn't find any reviews but had seen her ad consistently on Ft. Collins BP. Set up was easy via text. I was early and she was late good communication so no big deal. She had me strip and lay face down on the bed and then applied some massage oil to my back, first with her hands and then with her whole body. Light massage but it felt good. After the flip she got straight down to business with some nice mutual touch and a very happy ending for me. Mallory was pleasant to be with, is easy on the eyes and gave me everything I wanted from a FBSM and more.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Heather Noel COUNTRIBOI Denver Yes 14 12/9/14
Review by COUNTRIBOI (10 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/9/14
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Scheduling was quick and easy. Heather provided me with an address and directions. I'd been contemplating seeing her for awhile and sadly I waited. She has a vibrant upbeat personality. All activities exceeded my expectations. My main interest was Greek and she was more than willing to accomadate me right from the start. She may have wanted it more than I did! Can't wait for my next visit.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jade 808-518-1707 dachonrohe Denver Yes 3 12/9/14
Review by dachonrohe (8 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/9/14
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Jade was new to town and only here for a couple of days when I first saw her. Easy 2 call setup and she answered the phone promptly each time I called. She greeted me warmly when I first arrived; she looks exactly like her pictures. Needless to say, I was very pleased. She got comfortable and asked me to get comfortable myself. Conversation was easy and friendly. Gesturing me to lay down, she started with a sensual back massage. Jade is very easy to talk to & we got along quickly. Asking me to turn over, she moved to TF; she seems to love what she does, so much so that her enthusiasm, eye contact and technique had me begging to move onto other festivities. We started with mish, followed by doggy. Again, she seemed to enjoy what she does as she into our entire session - she does NOT just lay there. In the end, it was a very enjoyable experience. I will definitely be seeing her again before she leaves town!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jewels of Denver Vassago Denver Yes 13 12/9/14
Review by Vassago (90 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/8/14
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: There are so many things I can write about Jewels, because she is a classy, sophisticated women with a large array of interests. For the first time in many years, I felt like I met someone I could relate to on more than just a physical level. I promised to be discrete, so I will. I will say this, Jewels is as close to the real gfe experience as you can can get in this hobby. Perhaps YMMV, but based on previous reviews I doubt it. If you are respectful and a gentlemen, I think you will find an exceptional experience with this very classy woman.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Natalie Luck Biztraveler5000 Denver Yes 130 12/9/14
Review by Biztraveler5000 (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/8/14
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: What was I thinking?? First, she had an ad on BP for an special but she told me over the phone the session would be . I went anyway. When she gave me directions to the hotel I realized it is a crappy extended stay hotel in a lousy neighborhood and I went anyway. Once I got to the room, she is a pleasant girl. She is also big but not unattractive. Once we got started, she kept her clothes on and waited until she had started translated French to announce that her Aunt Flo is visiting so the translated French is my best option. Other activities were on the table but no thank you! That would have been great info to have been told OVER THE PHONE!! So it felt like a bait and switch on the session cost and the advertised activities. Then as things progress, the clothes stay on. She pops out one boob partially out of her shirt and later in the session announces that time is almost up. I would have been better off to save the money and jerk myself off. Been considering getting out of this hobby and this may be the universe telling me it is time. Lousy experience. Would not repeat.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Savannah DeVerioux GentleJeff Colorado Springs Yes 31 12/9/14
Review by GentleJeff (26 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/7/14
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Ditto to all the other good reviews. Savannah is a wonderful GFI and seems to enjoy the experience as much as I do. Definitely a keeper. Nice incall. You'll be hard to find a sweeter more enthusiastic lady. One of my ATF's.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lady Sabrina-6008 latenitepoet Colorado Springs Yes 3 12/9/14
Review by latenitepoet (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/7/14
Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Great time with Lady Sabrina. She offered the BEST UTF I have EVER had! Made me go two pops that way, which is rare for me in such a short time span. DATY was awesome! She was very vocal and clearly enjoyed it, which made me enjoy it all the more! Very pretty girl, great body.....looking forward to next visit!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Miss Anna-4071 p53inhibitor Denver Yes 27 12/9/14
Review by p53inhibitor (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/7/14
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Very sweet woman. Setting up the meeting was a breeze. Had great conversation with her, definitely felt very comfortable. Was very attentive and concerned for my desires. As mentioned by others, pictures are a bit older, but it's definitely her. She's very pretty but on the heavier side which personally isn't my normal taste, so that hindered a couple activities for me. UTF was pretty fantastic, however. Enjoyed myself overall for sure.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Arianna 209-851-1358 p53inhibitor Denver No 1 12/9/14
Review by p53inhibitor (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/6/14
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Couldn't get her self "started", didn't have lubricant. Was disinterested the whole time, kept checking the time. Put very little effort into my enjoyment. Stopped abruptly and early.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kamilla Nikki salvadorjc Denver Yes 1 12/9/14
Review by salvadorjc (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/6/14
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: After learning about the Eric Garner case, I was very depressed so I decided to call up Nikki, I've seen her advertised before, and I had always wanted to have sex with a woman with the body of a video vixen ( have you seen her ass? it's to die for). I had my eye on her for some time now, normally I go after evenly proportioned or athletic looking black women, but Nikki had the body of a Frank Fretzetta model and I rarely had the opportunity to sleep with someone like that. She shows up to my apartment on our agreed time, boy was she stunning, she dressed up like a regular woman except with an explosive rack blasting out of her V neck blouse,(unlike other outcall providers that aren't as discrete with their taste in clothes) her pictures are accurate, for the exception she's darker in skin tone than from her pics. We go up to my place, and talk for a bit. We both get naked and I am floored with what i see, she lotions up my penis giving me a hand job first, then she puts the cover one a proceeds to give me translated french. I would say she's probably one of the best mouths I've ever experienced with a provider in a long time. It also felt like she was going down on me for a long time. Then it was to penetrate her, I had to pay an extra $$ for greek total price being $$$$ Jesus Christ was it worth it. I get to fuck a nice firm, mega booty and she was taking it. She doesn't do greek that often, and only does it with men who know how to do greek very well so buyer beware and be skillfull. But after doing her from behind she was way to beautiful to fuck from the back, she changed my condom and laid on her back and stretched out her legs, I was doing both missionary and sucking on her wonderful breasts, at that point I wanted to see more of her and see what she can do. So I got on my back she went down on me again ( and I had to remind myself I wanted to come inside her, not her mouth... a difficult task) Once she got on top that was it, I was done for her titties where in my mouth again, she was talking dirty to me (but not in a crude fashion) I was squeezing her wonderful ass while her pussy was just destroying and sense of me trying to hold on the session, much like her ass her pussy felt both tight and suffocating my penis, something I haven't felt from a provider for a very long time. We were fucking for awhile at some point it felt like she was getting wetter from the inside, we were so enthralled with the sex that buy the time I came I was a wet noodle of a man, pulling that stunt on me. After the sex we talked a bit about were we both came from and how we felt about current events. At the end of the day she will definitely be a go to provider, I might forfeit greek for special occasions because she is too damn beautiful and skillful in the sack for me to care about her ass. She's a bit on the expensive end but she is totally worth it and major investment in Denver Best Sex Category. Two thumbs up and I will call again.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Mya-5527 Dbltap Denver Yes 1 12/9/14
Review by Dbltap (14 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/6/14
Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Haven't seen Mya before but my decision to see her was based on her proximity to where I live and her advertised donation. It was a late Saturday morning and the weather was getting really crappy with wet blowing snow (a couple weeks ago), but I was really in need of a fix and she fit the bill. She picked up on my first call and she was very pleasant to talk to and sounded very sexy. She was able to get ready in half an hour and I got to her nice upscale incall where I called again as arranged to get her room number. Mya answered the door looking very sexy and very very pretty in a long black gown. Love her complexion! I was in a pinch for time since the weather made things a bit worse on the way there, so I told her I'd probably have to get things done quicker than expected. Since I initially planned on a half hour I paid her the appropriate amount (afterall I couldn't argue with the rate since it was far better than average). Believe me she was worth it. Just wish I could've spent about another 15 min enjoying her silky smooth curves and beautiful breasts, which I initially thought might be augmented, but to my pleasant surprise were genuinely supple and succulent! Two things that keep this critique from being the best is the lack of light and/or DFK and no DATY. Granted those may be her rules, but those two details will also get a provider my best rating, everything else being equal or course. Given the time crunch it was time very well spent. Mya started things off with a very enthusiastic CBJ before she saddled up for some delightful cowgirl, then finished (I was able to control myself just enough) with my fav ending, doggie style. If looks are important to you I highly recommend Mya and she will not disappoint you in any way.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
lola bugatti Latinhavok36 Denver Yes 1 12/9/14
Review by Latinhavok36 (10 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/6/14
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: She's back...omg she's amazing and back. She disappeared abruptly, and i was heart broken. Ok maybe not my heart, but you get the idea. This lil perfect spinner is awesome, fun, easy going and remembers details, i find that awesome. Same lola as before, and i swear the package got even better. TF of course is 50 extra, but worth it. She's super responsive and vocal, what man doesn't love that. She's only here till the 17th, so go see her while you can. extremely FTF.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lady Raquelle coolbatman Denver Yes 42 12/9/14
Review by coolbatman (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/5/14
Time: 12+ hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Had the want and urge to see Lady Raquelle and asked her to pre-screen me. Next day got a call stating that we were a go for anytime. Set up a meet for just off north highway 25. found place with ease and was lead up to apartment and walked in and was meet by one of the most beautiful women I have seen in a long time. In-call was immaculate with bath facilities that were also very nice. Was given a drink and we talked about the business and what I had in mind. Went in the game room and got started with ease. Lots of teasing and utf. Then got very serious and was able to get nice cowgirl, then she liked to do daty with her over me. I loved this. Finished first shot from K-9 and took a short break. Round two was a lot like round one only more fun yet. Lots of communication and direction by both sides. Laughing and passion at the same time. Was able to finish in mish and felt that I had gone to heaven. This lady is more attractive than her great photos and has skills that are matched by none. Hope to see her again soon. Thanks a lot Raquelle!!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: