Escort reviews from real clients | TheOtherBoard

Review Search

Does not allow reviews
Does not allow any new reviews
Disabled reviews after receiving a bad review
Caught Self Reviewing


Location

General

Measurements

Reviews

27501 - 27550 of 42825

Hover over the Review, click to expand and read entire review, click to collapse

Legend: E = Experience, # = Number of Reviews, Date = Review Submitted

Name Reviewer Location E # Date
Audrey Lewis gr8horse Denver Yes 4 10/23/15
Review by gr8horse (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/23/15
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Bring your A game you will need it. This girl rocks. I am not sure we spoke a word until halfway through the session. Lots of smiles lots of flirting with her eyes and mannerism. If she remains as non jaded as she is currently she will be one of the stars in the bidness. Lots of fun packed in a 30 minute session. I answered the question yes regarding tattoo. I think there was one but I wasn't paying a whole lot of attention to that. Whew!!!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Amber-5556 jonnyboy2112 Denver Yes 6 10/23/15
Review by jonnyboy2112 (32 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/21/15
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I seen Amber few times already she is very pleasant her number right now is 720-278-6980 she only accepts text right now. YMMV but if you treat her with respect she return the favor ;)


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kaya Jolee ronaroo11 Denver Yes 32 10/23/15
Review by ronaroo11 (12 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/22/15
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: She is hot, her pics do not do her justice, she is much better looking in person, and really a beautiful girl inside as well. She is smart and really knows what she is doing. From her appearance to her attitude just a top notch find. So she was staying at a low end joint in DTC, typical 2 call, I was p411 verified so it made it easy to set up. I waited a few in the parking lot and then go the room number, went up and she answered pretty quickly which was good because across the hall a dude went out to get some ice and I snuck in without being seen. She closed the door and we made out like teenagers right away. She was very into me and it seemed like we were lost lovers. We stripped down to nothing and touched and felt each other up, with constant DFK. She told me her rules which were way cool and I went down on her for some great responsive DATY, she returned the favor with some amazing BBBJ w tremendous sloppy DT, I probably could have sat there all day with her doing that to me. I finally got the cover on and multiple positions with her and reaching O with her riding me, it was really good. I was quick prob out of there in less than 20 but that is usually how I roll.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
BettieBan wsoa421 Denver Yes 3 10/23/15
Review by wsoa421 (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/6/15
Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Finally had the chance to meet up with bettie, been wanting to give her a try for a while. Glad I did, had a blast. I opted for the shorty 40 session which surpassed my expectations. She's not for everyone but she was my cup of tea. We both enjoyed our time together. Can't wait till she's in Lakewood again. Give her a chance, better in real life.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
abigailfox NightMoves Boulder Yes 10 10/23/15
Review by NightMoves (163 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/6/15
Time: 3 hrs Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: My Lady : Abigail Foxxx Location: Near the Republic of Boulder Ms Foxxx has it all going for her. Nice slender tone body with an amazing ass, guapa face, million dollar smile, high cheekbones. But what I find most intriguing about her is her beautiful mind. If you haven't had the honor of meeting this intelligent Lady I highly recommend you pick the phone up and send her a text or email. I guarantee you will not be disappointed. *WARNING: Abigail Foxxx is extremely addictive!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Hanna-7382 Deimos Colorado Springs Yes 5 10/22/15
Review by Deimos (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/21/15
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Epic! Hanna (No name on profile) is incredibly sweet, professional and fun!! She doesn't watch the clock and is all about you enjoying your time with her. She's even more beautiful than her pics (and that's saying something) A true Girlfriend exp -That being said, there's a "third date" rule. She more than takes care of you on the first date, and wants regulars. There's no need to ever look anywhere else. Private and secluded incall location, great price, high class, reliable and responsive to txt, punctual and gorgeous. I really wanted to keep her to myself... I've never been so well taken care of.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Brielle Paige geecue2 Denver Yes 9 10/22/15
Review by geecue2 (183 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/22/15
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Decided to see Brielle again it has been awhile, noticed something new in her website a half hr session. Real nice incall location in DTC, easy to find. Nice rainy day perfect day to see a provider. Door opened up and Brielle was standing there in bra and panties and thigh highs like I requested. Very sexy indeed, she started to give me a hug but I was wet from the rain, nice little welcome kiss. Chatted a little to kind of catch up with what is going on with each other. Knew we had to get down to business with the time frame. Both got comfortable on the bed and started some really nice DFK, had her giggling because every time we kissed, I was making noises, she is really a good kisser. Started to caress and rub her all over, then removed her top and bottom, she has pierced nipples now, said they were kind of sensitive today so I told her I would be gentle. Kissed my way down for some clean and tasty DATY, she seemed to really enjoy this alot. This went on for awhile, next my turn and she started on some amazing UTF, had to decided which way to finish. Wanted to taste that sexy kitty more so went went to 69 and CIM, must have hit her spot at one time she stopped to enjoy herself some more. Could not hold on much longer so finished this way, very nice. Will not wait as long to see her again, next time it will be for the full hr.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Juicy Jenna Nights Unseen Denver Yes 3 10/22/15
Review by Nights Unseen (8 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/30/15
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Jenna is a delight. I've seen her a bunch of times now and she is one of my ATF. She is pretty young, but she knows how to please a man. She always plays safe, which I respect and appreciate. Her pictures are accurate even though she doesn't show her face. I would describe her as the girl-next-door kind. She is naturally blond, but has had brown or even auburn hair at times. She has a nice soft booty that looks amazing during doggy (which she enjoys the most) She also has adorable perky breasts and pretty eyes. Our times are always filled with great conversation and getting to know one another better. Jenna is very down-to-earth and genuinely enjoys her job. She only works part-time, so when she does; she makes the most of it by making you feel special. I've had the pleasure of also seeing her with another friend. You cannot go wrong with your time with Jenna. She also offers an "safe" GFE experience with her VIP services. Her locations are always decent hotel rooms and she keeps herself and her room very clean. Treat this special girl right and you will have an amazing time.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Tina Gnome_Nuts Denver Yes 48 10/22/15
Review by Gnome_Nuts (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/21/15
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Set up was very easy once I was told the appropriate method!!! DO NOT TEXT HER IF YOU ARE NEW! After the initial phone call, and her a little rough, she is actually a Sweetheart! I originally set up for UTF only, once there, she answered the door in a silk robe. There are cats, but no big deal for me!! I upgraded to Full Service, but after her first shot on goal, BBBJCIM, She tried to get another one out of me! Was very close, but no cigar. Her attitude is AWESOME once BCD!! Her hair is brown, and not jet black as in one of the pic. She is 5'3" and roughlhy 140#. Her head skills are good, lots of tongue action, and good wet head! Even complimented me on my junk!! Thank you! ;) I will return, as she truly is a Awesome lady, and she does have skills!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Rockin Colorado gettin' up there-2233 Denver No 36 10/22/15
Review by gettin' up there-2233 (65 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/21/15
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I set an appointment with her yesterday for today. We agreed to meet with at 1:30 PM. I confirmed in the AM and she gave me the intersection of her incall and told me to text 10-15 minutes before I was there. I did so and got a text back from her that she'd be 25 minutes and she asked: "Where are you with time hot pants?" I replied I could keep myself occupied and would wait. At 2 PM I hadn't heard from her and sent her a "What's up? and Should I reschedule?" text. No reply. At 2:15 I texted her I would leave in 5 minutes if I didn't hear from her. The time passed and I went home. At 4:11 she texted me she had been with a friend with "a life and death matter". Obviously, since it wasn't her with the "life and death matter" and her fingers were no doubt still working, she could have taken the 10 seconds to send me a text about her need to cancel. So that was today's story. I should tell you prospective clients that I saw her twice last year. I waited over an hour the first time as she kept texting me she was almost in her room and finally that she didn't have the money on her credit card to book the room and could I help? Being the nice guy, I spotted her and did finally see her that day. The next time I saw her I also waited 20-30 minutes as she had to wait for another provider to finish and vacate the room. I contacted and set up other meetings with her as well. The others were cancelled at the last minute when she couldn't get a room for the time I requested, despite previously saying: "Yes" to my request for the meeting time. I will admit she was very fun to finally spend time with and I did enjoy myself enough to continue to try and see her again, particularly when she disappeared for a while and recently reappeared and was now on P411. I will not be calling her again. Good luck to those of you with more luck or perseverance than I have. Saying the obvious, there are so many providers out there who provide excellent service and know how to keep an appointment, and, importantly, care enough about their clients and their reputation to maintain communication with them if life throws a hurdle their way.


Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-29-41
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lilly Ann new2hobbying Denver No 56 10/22/15
Review by new2hobbying (77 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/18/15
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Miss Lilly Ann was exactly what i had been searching for. My schedule was not matching what she had posted but i had contacted her both through tob and text message. We eventually settled on a date which to my dismay she never showed. I had received a text confirming we were good to meet and on the day we were supposed to i tried texting and calling with no answer or replies. I would rather post positive vs negative reviews so since I noticed she was posting again i tried contacting to find out if something had happened. I try to be respectful because finding a good provider is tough. I hope the others that try to see her will have the experience that the previous reviewers have portrayed.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Audrey Lewis gold80401 Denver Yes 4 10/21/15
Review by gold80401 (14 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/20/15
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Wow, what a GREAT session with a hot little minx! I'm exhausted :) Apparently today was Audrey's first day, and I was privileged to be her welcome wagon. LOL. She is bubbly with a maturity that belies her age, and blessed with a pleaser-personality. She has a nice private incall off I25 that she shares with a girlfriend, (who I think is the one giving her sound advice and helping her off to such a great start in the business). This is a sparkling young lady with a fantastic body that includes awesome firm natural boobies (DD?) with nice big, dark, smooth areolas , nice skin, awesome soft black hair, and a beautiful smile that lights up her whole face! Petite and trim, but not skinny, but with such a great rack and awesome booty. Pictures provided were very accurate, although her skin tone is a bit darker than the pictures seem. I started with a shower to make sure I was clean from the day, and we proceeded to very intense DFK. At 5'2" she was fetchingly on her bare tip-toes. She kissed me the way a man would drink water after a week in the Sahara. We adjourned to the bed, and as she shed her bra and panties I felt like a starving man at the smorgasbord. This day, I think the phrase "I don't know what I want to do next" was uttered by me, maybe more than once. ;) Up next was lots of great DT. Very deep, alternating slow and fast, and wet with lots of attention to the boys, which morphed into 69 where she got her first O (she is quite vocal!). Then, she said she needed me in her, so we were off to the races with lots of vocal encouragement. Did I mention she is flexible? Very in fact, and enjoyed a good pounding in various positions but mostly in mish, (I think she might have had a second O), which ended with me tearing off the cover just in time for my first shot all over those lovely titties. After clean up and lots of interesting conversation (she's an interesting young lady!) we got back to business again. I brought her (I think) to another O with some tasty DATY, after which it was my turn for more wet, warm DT to a second shot which I splashed across her chest. I'll admit to trouble writing this review, because we packed so much into the hour that it was a blur. It was a great time in every way that I hope to repeat! Strongly recommended - As always YMMV, but honestly I doubt by much for any gentleman that treats her with the respect she deserves.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Just Jos BadBoy Denver Yes 112 10/21/15
Review by BadBoy (39 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/20/15
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: As I told Jos, we are torn when it comes to writing great reviews: We want to honor them, but if we tell the truth, they might get so popular that we won't be able to schedule time for ourselves. Sigh, so be it. Jos is everything the previous reviewers all said: A breeze to schedule (if you have current P411 OKs); absolutely beautiful, just like in the photographs which seem very current and accurate; totally sweet and FTF; intensely passionate and a great kisser to boot. Jos is the ultimate GFE, only even better than you imagined. Its really great when a lady seems to be having as much fun as I am having, especially if she comes more times than I do. Jos is all of that, or is a great actress, either way I am a very happy dude. Still glowing at the memory. My new ATF, what a great lady.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Stephanie Taylor Madlion69 Denver Yes 19 10/20/15
Review by Madlion69 (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/21/15
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Saw that Stephanie Taylor wasn town saw I decided to set up an appointment for a fbsm. Verification process was a breeze and she was very understanding, met her at an incall location in centennial area. Upon opening the door, I was a greeted by a beautiful blonde with nice long legs and a beautiful body. Not to mention she was fully unclothed. I am usually pretty nervous when I meet a new provider, but Stephanie was really nice. Not really a sensual massage but great massage technique. On the flip I was enjoying the view of the most beautiful provider I have ever seen and did I mention the body on this woman.... Nice release and a great massage. Thank you for the wonderful time Stephanie. Hope to see you back in Denver.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Hailey Of Denver sclark5150 Denver Yes 93 10/20/15
Review by sclark5150 (10 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/6/15
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Like Shakespeare, Sunsets, and James Brown’s “Get Up Offa That Thing”, the magic adventure with Hailey is one of those things that’s actually as wonderful as everyone says it is. The / hr reflects a special she had due to a no show - my lucky day <:\>


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Diamond Downboy Fort Collins Yes 2 10/20/15
Review by Downboy (9 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/9/15
Time: 1 hr Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Diamond is a sweet southern girl who was able to accommodate my schedule late due to another provider no showing. I don't get into many details but after a nice long get to know you conversation and some great hand action we got to the main course. I certainly plan to repeat.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Audra North vapeyourtitsoff Fort Collins Yes 3 10/20/15
Review by vapeyourtitsoff (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/19/15
Time: 30 min Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: My favorite go to. Never disappointing. Always on time. Super motivated and LOVES her job. Worth every penny every time. A true shining star in an otherwise dark industry.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
June Spa - Lilly mtnman2000 Denver No 1 10/20/15
Review by mtnman2000 (51 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/16/15
Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I love a good AMP and they are hard to find. So I found a Korean one in Lakewood. Started off, mamasan gave me the table shower which wasn't what I wanted. I wanted the hot young thing, not the old bigger woman. Then into the room, mamasan wanted to give me a massage too. I said no, I want one from the younger ladies. She complains but ok. Enter a hot young thing who looked like someone peed in her rice bowl. Bad attitude to start. She doesn't want to give a massage, explains that what mamasan is there for. She is just for the sex part. And she wants for cbj and full service. I agree. Then I get possibly the worst blowjob ever. She has no idea what she is doing. She has both hands gripped tight around my dick and puts my head into her mouth and tries to masturbate me at lightning speed. I keep stopping her and try to explain what I want. She nods, says yes, and then goes back to miming a jackhammer over my crotch. I finally stop her and tell her I'm done. She yells at my in Korean and mamasan comes in and tells me I've been bad to her. I'm upset and say she has no fucking idea what I've been doing and hasn't heard a thing from me. I told her if she didn't make it right, I was going to leave a scathing review. She just ordered me out like I had done something wrong to her girl. I guess if you have never had a blowjob, you might think this is acceptable. I leave in a huff. I asked for some of my money back and didn't get any. I hope this place fucking shuts down badly.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Viktoria anonymous80206 Denver No 1 10/20/15
Review by anonymous80206 (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/16/15
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: No, fake pictures

Experience Description: First, if that is her pics, she looks like she is a lot different. She has very breasts and ass, not curvy like her pics. And her face is obscured in the photos with shades but she isn't that pretty. She bears a resemblance to the girl in the photos, maybe they were very old...like age 18, she's now 25. Top it off, she stated 300 for an Hr before she arrived and collected the money, then when we were naked she said I better hurry bcz the session only 30 min. WTF? Then after a little back rub, like 2-3 minutes, she started upselling. I needed to pay another to touch her, or even have a body slide. She only was on me when I was laying on my front side, and with panties on. Then when I asked when she would get naked she said when I rolled over, so I did, and she got off me. She layed beside me in the bed and wanted to masturbate together, which was the only redeeming part of the session but she didn't touch or offer to do so (despite her ad saying she offers extras during the session). What she considers an extra I would think is mandatory for the price she charges. She said she charges so much because she's so good looking but she really is very average looking with a boyish athletic body.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Shelby Lynne SaneandSuccessful Denver No 3 10/20/15
Review by SaneandSuccessful (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/16/15
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: No, they were old pictures

Experience Description: Contact was through texting, she said later that she did not like to talk to client before meeting, ?, not sure why. So we met at her upscale hotel in the DTC. We arranged to meet in the bar. She was about 15 minutes late, she looked hot in a short red dress. She looked a bit older than her pics but still nice, I just think it more appropriate to present yourself in the ads as you will eventually be seen. We ordered a couple of cocktails and talked for about 30 minutes before moving up to her room. Once inside it was not so quick to undress as we laid on the bed, it took a while to get her naked, at first she gave UTF, followed by a little DATY during which she seemed to come fairly quickly, real or not I was not convinced as she seemed not to be totally into the moment. At some point shortly thereafter she received a text that she had to answer, yes that's right during my time she had to tell her next client that she would be late. So the session really fell apart for me after that, a professional provider would at least make her client feel welcomed and would give her undivided attention in a paying session. This girl is an amateur, a part-timer who does not have the kind of experience or know how you are paying for, no kissing whatsoever, no fingering, no full service, she made a point of telling what not to do , don't touch my face, I don't like that, etc. This was an expensive HJ and nothing much else. And to put a point on it, after dressing and walking to the door, there was no hug or kiss , she was standing there looking at her phone and texting as I said good-bye. YMMV.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Miss Mandy SCRD Denver Yes 77 10/20/15
Review by SCRD (25 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/5/15
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: This was my second visit to see Miss Mandy. Meeting was easily arranged via email/text for that evening. She greeted me at the door in a nice bra and panties ensemble and let me upstairs to her bedroom. After some kissing and groping, we disrobed and began our fun. Pretty lady who knows how to please.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
AviAnne Doublestuff Denver Yes 8 10/20/15
Review by Doublestuff (21 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/5/15
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: A little over a week later and I had to see this sweet sexy lady again. Just like before the kisses were wonderful, probably could have made out for the whole hour. The UTF was incredible, slow and sensual. DATY was delicious and seemed to really enjoy a couple of fingers while being licked, so much so that she squirted. Avi even squirted a 2nd time during FS. Damn that was hot! Absolutlely a great experience.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
miss.angelbaby13 Chewie Denver Yes 38 10/19/15
Review by Chewie (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/12/15
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: OMG. She is amazing and ultimately fabulous. Met at her North Side incall. She was fresh out of the shower smelled so nice. I couldn't wait. She kinda took over, which I love, and I was hers. Anything she wanted.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
miss.angelbaby13 new2hobbying Denver Yes 38 10/19/15
Review by new2hobbying (77 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/14/15
Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Angel is a sweetheart. She meet me on very short notice and was very accommodating. All adult activities was what I was looking for and performed very well. The other reviews are very accurate.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Autumn 720-xxx-1278 SuperOrdinaryMan Denver Yes 7 10/19/15
Review by SuperOrdinaryMan (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/7/15
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Autumn is an incredible girl in just about every way. This girl has such a welcoming personality that helped me relax as soon as I met her, and I must say she is honestly finer in person. Setup was the usual deal, easy enough at a nice incall as well. She let me in from a back door outside and we walked to her room, casually talking the whole way. By the time we got to her room, we were both ready for a good time and didn't hesitate to get comfortable as soon as she closed and locked her room door behind us. She has the finest curves around, and a real sexy voice that will really draw you in when she starts moaning. She makes every minute count and will leave you feeling amazing. I will definitely call her again when she comes back to Aurora, and if she's in your area, call her now and thank me later.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Juicy Jenna SuperOrdinaryMan Denver Yes 3 10/19/15
Review by SuperOrdinaryMan (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/26/15
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Amazing girl. She seems so innocent and sweet on the phone but damn does she come off like a pro when you meet her. Setup was no problem at all and easy to find location. she makes great conversation while she gets comfortable and will not rush you at all but do not be fooled be her age, Jenna is incredible at what she does and will have your body quivering in no time. She hasn't posted recently but when she does again you better jump on the opportunity while you can. She is absolutely worth it.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Samantha Finesse joeytribco Denver No 22 10/19/15
Review by joeytribco (16 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/15/15
Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Texted to make appt. Everything was fine till l arrived. I texted to get room number and no response. I would pass if I were you.


REBUTTAL:

Sorry that happened to you. If you call from a burn phone or VoIP or anything seems suspicious or if I get a bad vibe I am likely to cancel with no further contact. I have too much to lose to risk being hurt or arrested and I'm sure you feel the same. Providing your details for verification would have likely cleared this up, and I'm happy to make it up to you one day.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lucy Kitten Racer.x Denver Yes 81 10/19/15
Review by Racer.x (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/17/15
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I easily set up a time with Lucy and I am so glad that I did. She is very relaxed and so effortless to be comfortable around. The hour went by in a blissful blur of sexy fun! It made my day! Thanks Lucy


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Autumn of Aurora PeterPrinciple Denver Yes 70 10/19/15
Review by PeterPrinciple (15 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/18/15
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Don't know that I can add much that hasn't already been covered in her many favorable reviews. Set up was easy and she responded quickly to my phone call. Got a little lost in her Aurora apartment complex, but it's in an upscale section of Aurora. Made the mistake of not parking in the visitor section thinking an hour wouldn't matter,but it did. Her apartment is clean and comfortable and Autumn is not a CMT but is an accomplished medical technician. She used a lotion of some sort on my back with constant teasing of the general and his two lieutenants. On the flip her medical training came in to play and with the prostate option I popped quickly. Highly recommend. Autumn is a solid provider. Treat her right, gentlemen.I plan on returning.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sasha Lane codecowboy Denver Yes 93 10/19/15
Review by codecowboy (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/12/15
Time: 2 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Sasha is a super-cute petite blond with curves in all the right places, that after a few emails and texts I met at the gate of her very nice apartment complex. It had been a while since my last session with her, but we hit it off in pleasant conversation immediately over drinks. In a very natural way she suggested that we move onto the more sensual aspect of the session, which she instructed me to remove my clothing in her bedroom. I explain my soreness from working about a couple days prior which she commenced to provide a focused and professional massage. At seemingly the right time the massage turned into a very sensual and satisfying experience which left me very fulfilled and satisfied. I was allowed to shower and regain my composure and at no point was I rushed or felt uncomfortable. I look forward to my next encounter with Sasha soon!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kari lewd5050 Denver Yes 11 10/19/15
Review by lewd5050 (69 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/13/15
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I enjoyed finally meeting Kari. Setup was a breeze, very sweet lady


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lovely Raquel TLC_Huggsnkisses Denver Yes 67 10/19/15
Review by TLC_Huggsnkisses (15 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/15/15
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: WOW!! WOW! Great fbsm. and cmt. Lovely girl. I hope to repeat many times. Be a gentleman and ask what is on and off the menu.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Eve O'Hara irisheyes Denver Yes 2 10/19/15
Review by irisheyes (18 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/11/15
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Holy hell, Irisheyes meets the beautiful Eve O'Hara, lol.........I found my girl.........I don't know what else to say besides I just had an overall great time! No hassle in setting up the appointment, when I got to her incall location (it was a different location than she normally uses) but it was safe, clean, and I was taken back by her. She made me feel very comfortable and I could have talked to her all day everyday. No rush whatsoever, and she is one feisty little vixen! There was no asking me what I liked......we just dove right into it. Very nice naturals, beautiful eyes, and extremely vocal and we'll just say a great workout was shared. Obviously to each person YMMV but on my end........I will definitely be repeating! I just don't know what else to say besides I had that much fun and the drive home only put a huge smile on my face.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Alexis Vix jonnyboy2112 Fort Collins Yes 50 10/18/15
Review by jonnyboy2112 (32 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/16/15
Time: 30 min Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I think this the first time I wrote a review on Alexis on tob but I have seen Alexis numerous times over the years. All I can say she is a sweet heart and very accommodating her set is either e mail or a phone call she dose not answer to text we set up a time for Friday afternoon since I had the day off and Alexis schedule has a small window we mad it work got to her in call she answered the door looking sexy as always we headed back to her room were the fun began everything above was performed with enthusiasm. Alexis is one of my ATF


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lucy Kitten Hockeytown-3883 Denver Yes 81 10/18/15
Review by Hockeytown-3883 (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/14/15
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Lucy is a very friendly lady. Loves to kiss. Great French skills BBBJCIMNQNS. Would see her again.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jennacee DomSSIMPALA Denver Yes 43 10/18/15
Review by DomSSIMPALA (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/16/15
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: She is a beautiful woman who aims to please! I was a bit nervous at first, but it only took a few minutes to become comfortable with her. She is very cool and my god is she sexy! She took the extra time to make sure my needs were taken care of. I highly recommend her to anybody who will show her the respect she deserves. What ever the donation amount is asked, will be totally worth it! I will be going back for more as soon as possible!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lilly Lavish firedragon Boulder Yes 26 10/17/15
Review by firedragon (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/11/15
Time: 1 hr Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: No, fake pictures

Experience Description: Great upscale residence just east of Boulder. Me, nervous at first, she made me feel like meeting a long-lost friend. Plenty of kissing and cuddling to start, followed by oral and protected sex. Lilly is a great kisser but the best thing was probably her bj, one of the best I ever had. The time went far too quickly. I plan to visit her regularly in future as she's addictive, skillful and clearly loves/enjoys what she's doing. Top drawer stuff.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kadi sirjames1955 Denver Yes 24 10/17/15
Review by sirjames1955 (13 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/15/15
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Kadi (pronounced Kay-Dee) is fairly new in Denver. I was impressed by her pictures but also her voice when I spoke with her. She has the sweetest yet sensual voice. She checked my references and in a flash I was at her personal incall. When she opened the door I was very happy and I knew I would be in for a treat. There is something very special to me to be in the personal bed of a provider, as if I was spending a sensual afternoon with my mistress and everything there I had paid for. An as my mistress is exactly how she treated me. Laying on the bed together we foreplay talked as she played with my mainhood until I was erect. I asked her if I could taste her first, something she was all to happy to do. She tasted very fresh and clean and she was very responsive. After I had had my fill I asked her if she could do me. She rolled on a cover and gave me the best pecker joy I have had in a while. Although it was covered I could feel the warmth and smoothness of her mouth. We tried several positions but cowgirl was best as I held her beautiful breasts. After cleaning up we talked and cuddled till I was ready for a second round. After some BB Russian she worked hard with a hand job to bring me to a second intense squirt. At her donation level she may not be for everyone but she is the type of woman that you should experience for yourself at least once in your life.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Rain Redpullover Boulder Yes 7 10/17/15
Review by Redpullover (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/9/15
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had been wanting to see Rain since she first began posting as we share an interest in numerous - ahem - activities. I noticed that she's really not been extensively reviewed - I also noted that her screening is pretty thorough. I finally decided to see her and the process began the day before - she now knows more personal info about me than any other provider but as I'm not a P411 member I can understand her need for caution and discretion. I will also say that an intensive level of screening is becoming the norm for new providers. Unfortunately there are flies in the ointment that necessitate a higher level of vigilance on everyone's part. As to the session itself Rain is amazing and while young, knows exactly what she's doing. She will get to know you at first and try to understand your likes/dislikes/limits. Everything after that was natural. It was a great experience and undoubtedly worth the work to see her. Please treat her well. Lurking since 2006.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Asian Sweet Bunny Candyman47-5856 Denver Yes 26 10/17/15
Review by Candyman47-5856 (17 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/16/15
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I can't say enough of the great time I had with Sweet Bunny. Is it possible a provider looks better than you could have imagined by the blurred pics? In this case, yes she truly is a beautiful girl. Her body is impeccable with skin so soft, smells like an angel and takes care of you like she's a geisha. I can't believe she has so few reviews on TOB but she is based out of Dallas. Promise there is no way you could be disappointed with sweet bunny. I can't wait to get another visit with her...


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lucy Kitten pfunk Denver Yes 81 10/16/15
Review by pfunk (72 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/16/15
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Lucy is a very bright, easygoing, fun loving woman. I really enjoyed the time with her. Easy to book via P411. She has a decent incall in the SE Denver area. If you are allergic to cats, or dislike them, I wouldn't recommend. I love animals, and her cats are super friendly, and sweet. Lucy is a wonderful kisser, and fully GFE, IMHO. She has a great smile, lovely eyes, gigantic natural hanger breasts, nice feet, nice hands, and soft skin. We cuddled, kissed, and did lots of foreplay, including me loving her feet (very cute feet). DATY was very pleasant. I really enjoed her UTF; she was not too rough, not too soft, but just right, and didn't forget the boys below. CFS in mish, was super! While she is more quiet, except for soft moans, during physical activity, the converstion before, and after, is great! A really pleasant, fun appontment, with a smart, sexy, skilled, sweetheart! I highly recommend!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Shelly Fuchs ghost_rider Denver Yes 56 10/16/15
Review by ghost_rider (128 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/1/15
Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I was so happy to find out that Francesca was back. She sent me a text to let me know.....and I couldn't get there fast enough! She greeted me at the door of her new in-call, with her gorgeous smile and looking all kinds of yummy (as usual). The next thing I know, she's down to a pair of black sexy panties.....wow (napkin please).....and we hit the bed running. Francesca makes you feel young again, she's like that hot girlfriend you had back in high school, that you just couldn't get enough of. From top to bottom, front & back, I enjoyed every inch of that hot little body. Fran never makes you feel rushed and we both have sooooo damn much fun! I wish I could keep her all to myself, but that's not how this works, so treat her well. Francesca has a great head on her shoulder's, she's the total package. Looks, intelligence, stamina and a rockin' body. I could look at her muscles all day, she must work out! LMFAO. Thank you Francesca, you are really something. I hope to see your invitation again someday. XXXOOO G_R


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Isabella Cruz LesisMore Denver Yes 6 10/13/15
Review by LesisMore (20 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/8/15
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Isabella is my ATF and I've seen her several times. She is sweet, always dresses very sexy, and is quite attractive. This last visit was to her new in-call location which was easy to find, safe, and in a quiet neighborhood. I keep coming back as I find Isabella very "in-tune" with my needs and my body. Everything is done with enthusiasm and I leave a happy guy.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jennacee LelandB35 Denver Yes 43 10/13/15
Review by LelandB35 (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/11/15
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: So didn't want write a review cause don't want any one else to know how awsome she is but can't keep her all to myself so.... She has a very nice incall spot very private and secluded and comfortable. She brought me in and straight up to her amazing little "office" We sat and talked for a few, helped me to relax was my first time with a provider. She the fluffed me up and got her self into a slick state with so light kissing. She mounted up set a nice pace then let me take over. She is very responsive. When it was all done we chaatted a bit more and I casually left with an extra swag in my step. It was like going and seeing an old girlfriend without the drama. Can't wait to set up another visit


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lilly Lane Dinger Denver Yes 21 10/13/15
Review by Dinger (41 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/10/15
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Amazing woman and first class experience!!! Easy set up, great directions to nice incall location, and the woman behind the door was the best part;) Lilly Lane is an incredible woman who provides a Fantastic Experience. She has a very sweet personality and I have honestly never felt so at ease the first time meeting a woman. Even though her pictures are hot, they don't do her justice...She is Beyond Beautiful inside and out. Will for sure be back to see her and already can't wait until next time.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Stacy Biltmore-7681 steve_q Denver Yes 4 10/13/15
Review by steve_q (45 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/1/15
Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had a great time with Stacy. She has a fun personality & she is also very pretty & has a great body & a very nice ass. She does not have huge boobs if that's what you're looking for in a provider but it did not matter to me. She has blue hair now which I thought was kinda cool. She has updated the pics in her ad with pics of her with the blue hair so the pics in her ad are very recent & definitely her. I enjoyed our session & I would see Stacy again.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Alternative Therapy Michael_Eavage Denver Yes 47 10/13/15
Review by Michael_Eavage (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/12/15
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I've been here before, and I'll keep going! The whole experience is truly amazing. She is very nice and easy to talk to. She is very professional and gives a great massage. Her studio is a very relaxing atmosphere. She uses essential oils, which smell and feel really good on the body. I highly recommend seeing her!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Nina Rox Falstaff Colorado Springs Yes 80 10/13/15
Review by Falstaff (55 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/12/15
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I'm so glad that Nina is back in town! It had been a year or so since I saw her, and we had a wonderful time catching up, both verbally and physically. She is welcoming, sensual, and very responsive, just as I remembered. I will definitely be back.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
SophiaDD hopeless romantic Denver Yes 25 10/13/15
Review by hopeless romantic (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/2/15
Time: 2 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Not going to get into any details, needless to say Sophia was perfect, a real GFE. Not a clock watcher and the time just flew by. She never requested anything additional but I know we went well over the time scheduled. Should have tipped her but my bad, my mind was somewhere else at the end of the evening. Will have to correct that oversight the next time, which I hope I can arrange soon. Thank for the amazing evening Sophia... you were just what I needed and did you ever deliver.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Rylee Denver bikentats-9753 Denver Yes 70 10/12/15
Review by bikentats-9753 (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/7/15
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Awesome fun with Rylee. Text then call setup. Very nice private in call.. all in all a great time.. great enthusiasm.. and makes you feel comfortable... cool lady... Recommended..


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: