Escort reviews from real clients | TheOtherBoard

Review Search

Does not allow reviews
Does not allow any new reviews
Disabled reviews after receiving a bad review
Caught Self Reviewing


Location

General

Measurements

Reviews

22301 - 22350 of 42829

Hover over the Review, click to expand and read entire review, click to collapse

Legend: E = Experience, # = Number of Reviews, Date = Review Submitted

Name Reviewer Location E # Date
Asianmegan99 buffalo soldier Denver Yes 10 10/29/17
Review by buffalo soldier (25 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/15/17
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I have never been disappointed with a traveling Thai provider. However, Megan is at the very top of the list. Thai providers have made meetings a form of amazing performance art. Sometimes the performance can be a little mechanical if there is not a good connection, which can happen if there is a language barrier. Megan has a flawless body , amazing skills and is just FTF. What really sets her apart is how responsive she is as a lover. I saw her twice in a short period since she was so good and it felt like we had known each other for a long time. GFE and then PSE on round 2. I will make a point to see her anytime she is in town.


Age: 26 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34C-25-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lana Adams mtnpinon Denver Yes 13 10/29/17
Review by mtnpinon (37 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/26/17
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Typical screening to a mid range DTC hotel. I was pleasantly surprised with her beauty when she opened the door. She is a very pretty young lady. Wonderful attitude. Very upbeat. The smile on her kissable lips was constant. Started with some nice convo about the cold weather and transitioned into nice DFK and exploration of her young spinner body. I spent a considerable amount of time on DATY/DATO which I loved and she seemed to as well and complimented me on more than once. After a short session of UTF on went the cover and several positions. Nice conversation afterwards. Interesting life for such a young person. She is fun to be with. Hard to figure how you could leave her without a smile.


Age: 21 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
marlaina rokstud Denver Yes 32 10/29/17
Review by rokstud (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/23/17
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: WOW! Marlaina is a sweetheart, Session was way better than could have anticipated, we just hit it off super good or she just real easy to be comfortable with, great conversation and activities were great, although wasnt listed found extra sevices were available however YMMV. Marlaina is much more beautiful than her pictures.


Age: 47 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-26-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Cheyenne Taylor Flyby Denver Yes 14 10/29/17
Review by Flyby (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/26/17
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Pretty girl, enthusiastic, vocal, gfe, ymmv. Recommend for sure.


Age: 28 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Native American Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38DDD-30-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lana Adams wolf Denver Yes 13 10/29/17
Review by wolf (82 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/26/17
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Well finally had a seccion with her She's pretty girl,nice attitude & smell good. Make me feel comfortable in her room, Good decorations:) Couple little rules,but I don't mind. She have nice attitude all the time. Thks ur time & have a great wonderful life:) Take care & good luck on ur visit to Denver.


Age: 21 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
abigailfox Boardmember Boulder Yes 10 10/29/17
Review by Boardmember (9 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/20/17
Time: 1 hr Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I've seen Abigail a handful of times over the past few years and always have very enjoyable visits. Scheduling with her is very easy and she communicates well via email and text. She's very pretty, very fit and very easy going.


Age: 35 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Chase me Lately aka Trixie Thomas Kwest Denver Yes 61 10/28/17
Review by Kwest (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/17/17
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Great time with a cute woman, delivered as promised. Will see next time I’m in the area..


Age: 27 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-28-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
sunshine Zlonky52 Fort Collins Yes 2 10/28/17
Review by Zlonky52 (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/24/17
Time: 30 min Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: We texted back and forth a couple of times, then she came out to my place. I was a little nervous at first, but she put me to ease rather quickly with a massage. She very much wanted me to enjoy our time together which I appreciated. She didn't make me feel rushed and she had a fun personality. You can't go wrong with a little sunshine and I will be back for some more rays :)


Age: 28 Hair Color: Other Tattoos: Lots Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Nina Rox Spartan300 Colorado Springs Yes 80 10/28/17
Review by Spartan300 (24 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/24/17
Time: 45 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: When we met, we had a nice conversation to ease the mood since it was our first time. She is very nice, personable and easy going. I then kissed her neck and things were started with a very nice BBBJ, a little teasing at the beginning and then a very sensual experience. We then started FS in missionary finishing doggy. We then talk some more, relaxing together before cleaning up and departure. She was great and I highly recommend; I'll be going back.


Age: 41 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-26-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
AutumnB donghead Denver Yes 9 10/28/17
Review by donghead (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/18/17
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Maybe Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Met at a decent hotel. She was in a t-shirt. She is very small. Tiny. I kind of anticipated that but I suppose I didn't really have a good sense of scale based on photos. Turns out this is of some importance to her as a great disparity in physical dimensions can cause her discomfort. She was friendly enough but things were somewhat mechanical and eventually we both sort of agreed we were not a good fit and called it a night. Maybe it might have helped to turn off the basketball game. Before I left we started to chat about Neil deGrasse Tyson a bit and it seemed that she might be cool to hang out and chill with but I had to get going.


Age: 26 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
zoeycobain Mattis6908 Denver Yes 51 10/28/17
Review by Mattis6908 (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/24/17
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: She is so much fun so cute and sweet. Very accommodating and relaxed i wont go into details but she makes sure you have a good time will see her again just make sure to treat her right!!


Age: 23 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32-21-24
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Cali Rose Rio1 Boulder Yes 121 10/28/17
Review by Rio1 (18 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/24/17
Time: 1 hr Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Cali Rose is wonderful. She communicates well and quickly during the booking process. Arrived right on time. Very easy to get and be comfortable with her. Wonderful body to explore. She sincerely makes it about 'you' and takes care that the experience is perfect for you. Her UTF -- YMMV -- was fabulous and done with variety and passion and not concerned about the time. Several very enjoyable FS positions. She really seemed to enjoy and appreciate the DATY, as did I. I highly recommend. I will be seeing her again.


Age: 27 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38D-30-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Nina Rox littleD Colorado Springs Yes 80 10/28/17
Review by littleD (8 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/25/17
Time: 45 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: All that I can say is I had to see her again! What a blast. This woman really gets into it and wants to make you feel good. Thanks so much!!!!


Age: 41 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-26-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
SensualMontana chickenfri303 Denver Yes 158 10/27/17
Review by chickenfri303 (34 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/23/17
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Set up was very easy all thru email until the day we met, and then by text. Montana is a South American cutie, and her pictures are spot on. She offers a very nice massage with good technique, further she is very well educated and well traveled and we have a very fun and interesting conversation about many different topics. She is not a clock watcher and I had a very enjoyable time, treat her right and you will be rewarded!


Age: 38 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lana Adams Stepper Denver Yes 13 10/27/17
Review by Stepper (34 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/22/17
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Met her for a quick visit on a busy day after several attempts to make a space in my schedule to see her. In short, she was a delight. Better looking than her photos, lots of positive energy and fun to be around. The sex was not bad either. Previous reviews have done a good job of filling in details. She made our time together fun and was responsive to anything I asked for. GFE for real. Highly recommend and will repeat soon.


Age: 21 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
LeeTaylor004 swoll5151 Denver Yes 47 10/27/17
Review by swoll5151 (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/24/17
Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Lee is an amazing spinner. Met up for a QV and it was very satisfying. Really enjoyed maneuvering her tight body from position to position.


Age: 26 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Krisily Tease Damngoodman Denver Yes 45 10/27/17
Review by Damngoodman (11 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/29/17
Time: 2 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Wow. This girl is one of the best Ive ever seen in over ten years of hobbying. She truly cares about providing you with what you want. I requested a PSE session and she served up a great time. Not a clock watcher, absolute great conversationalist, intelligent and fun as can be. Great upscale location too! She asked what I wanted and what Id like her to wear too, even told me to send her some clips of some scenes I liked :) If you like em tiny and fun, this is the girl for you!


Age: 23 Hair Color: Other Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 28-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lalababez601 Damngoodman Denver Yes 31 10/27/17
Review by Damngoodman (11 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/24/17
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Had a little delayed response to texts and eventually replied after a few messages. She was close and could come to me and that made the date :) This girl is a freaky one just like I like them and wow did we have a good time. She brought toys and a bunch of different porns to throw on in the background. Everything performed with enthusiasm and had a great time. Definitely loves her work and PSE to the fullest. Shes there to pleasure you, no doubt. Will repeat soon for an extended stay.


Age: 30 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32C-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
YaziMami TheGingerNinger Denver Yes 26 10/27/17
Review by TheGingerNinger (13 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/25/17
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I have seen Yazmine twice now and could resist writing a review. She is new to Denver and I will have to say she is absolutely delightful. The smallest spinner I have ever met. I felt very welcome form the moment I entered her presence. All activities were covered and very enthusiastic. She is very strict with her rules so don’t bother asking. If you are kind she is extremely fun and addicting. If you text her be patient she will reply don’t be annoying or weird and you will be awarded i assure you. She is thinking about moving to Denver so show her it’s the best place on earth!!


Age: 23 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 28-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Maggie Maddix KingSmurf Denver Yes 156 10/27/17
Review by KingSmurf (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/20/17
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Maggie is a very friendly and warm Lady. She makes you feel right at home. We sat on the couch and chatted for a few minutes, to get to know each other a bit, Then we retired to the bedroom for some fun adult activities. Even in bed, we chatted and enjoyed each others company, as we indulged ourselves in our activities. Maggie is very attentive and skilled in providing enjoyment and release of all tension and stress. Thank you Maggie for a wonderful interlude!


Age: 30 Hair Color: Red Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Svetlana Lickanova DeMarco-8036 Denver Yes 17 10/27/17
Review by DeMarco-8036 (101 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/15/17
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: She was able to see me on her day off. I was looking for a curvy hot young girl and she certainly fits the bill. She gets into some kinky things as I understood, I didn't ask but our conversation alluded to it. Met her at a very interesting incall location. I think we had a great time and I enjoyed being with her. Everything was covered and safe, I didn't mind that especially on short notice. Smooth skin, young, tanned and pretty hot. Got into it pretty good with mish, grabbing, clutching and just hanging on, fairly vocal and that was perfect for me. I'd see her again. Accurate pics, that is definitely her. Thanks for a good time.


Age: 23 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 33DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
SensualMontana Naughty Mike Denver Yes 158 10/27/17
Review by Naughty Mike (14 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/25/17
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I saw Montana's Ad and decided to schedule a session. I met her at a nicer upscale hotel in the DTC. (never my favorite to meet at a hotel . . . see all the LE activity) Not knowing what to expect since she had no reviews at the time I scheduled. Session was quality massage some teasing . . . could use more (hint) Montana was asking all sorts of questions which indicated she is new to the FBSM. Her outfit consisted of Thigh Highs and some sort of netting. She has a strong desire to make sure you have a great session, as long as it falls with in her comfort zone. Montana is learning and is open to different ideas and styles . . . in other words speak up gents! She did keep the panties on and does allow some touching. I did not push the boundaries nor did I ask if there were other options. Enjoy your time and make sure you welcome her to the FBSM area.


Age: 38 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Biore shredder_dude Colorado Springs No 1 10/26/17
Review by shredder_dude (31 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/24/17
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Tried to dash, but wound up providing dead fish service when she didn't succeed. She arrived and I saw that a driver dropped her off. She seem really cool at first, really talkative and friendly and talking about how she has toys and special condoms and lube. She talked for about 15 minutes saying how she is not a clock watcher and the time we are talking has not started the clock. Then she says she needs to go out to the car to go get her toys and condoms. I said fine, but leave here. She totally gets all pissed off. Not sure why if she was going to return But she winds up not going out and realizes she is going to have to provide some service. She then says well i got here at this time. I said I thought that talk time didnt count, she said things had changed. (maybe cause she didn't dash on me) so we did mish and she was just like a dead fish, then she just got up and started getting dress before I was done and started to leave. I wasn't sure what to do, but just let her go. Just be careful of this girl, she was sly and tried to try and leave "to go get her stuff from the car"


Age: 21 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 31B-27-31
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Misscorrinemarie Naughty Professor Denver Yes 14 10/26/17
Review by Naughty Professor (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/23/17
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I met Miss Corrine Marie tonight and had an amazing experience. Initial contact and set up was smooth and easy. Met her at her In call location and when I walked in was greeted by a gorgeous, beautiful, and sexy young woman. I am not one to kiss and tell, but will say that Miss Corrine Marie has a great smile, kind eyes, and performed all activities above with enthusiasm and spirit even though she was fighting off a cold. If your looking for an amazing time with an amazing, sensuous, and amazing young woman, you can't go wrong when you choose Miss Corrine Marie


Age: 25 Hair Color: Auburn Tattoos: Lots Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Hayle decafnaetd Denver Yes 26 10/26/17
Review by decafnaetd (20 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/20/17
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I've seen her a few times, and decided she should be my birthday indulgence this year. She is hands down the best. Super hot body, beautiful face, sexy voice, and magical hands. I know it's not a competition, but she wins.


Age: 28 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Hailey Of Denver Jack1984 Denver Yes 93 10/26/17
Review by Jack1984 (34 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/21/17
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Hailey is absolutely stunning! She has a great and welcoming attitude, and doesn’t look a day over 20. She is my ATF and I’ve seen her about 5 times over the past month. If you haven’t had the chance to meet Hailey, I highly recommend. I’ll be back next week.


Age: 40 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-22-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
KaitlynKnight johnnybgood Denver Yes 41 10/26/17
Review by johnnybgood (87 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/23/17
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Kaitlyn looks much better in person than her pics, that is not always the case with some of the ladies. She is a little quiet at first but warms up quickly. She's eager to please and will make you walk away a refreshed man! Setup was easy with Kaitlyn after a few texts I had her incall info and on the way I was. We started with a awesome shower together, mutual lathering up and fondling and some LFK, after drying off we moved to the bed for some more kissing and stroking one another until I started some DATY, sweet lips smooth soft skin and wonderful tasting. She they started a nice BBBJ until I finished with a nice CIM, to much hand action for me but to each his own...She was more than ready for a round two instead of pulling panties on like I've had other providers do. Super sexy lady with a spinner body that you can't go wrong with, I will visit again when she's back in town!


Age: 22 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32C-20-24
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Svetlana Lickanova StudentSmasher Denver Yes 17 10/26/17
Review by StudentSmasher (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/24/17
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had the pleasure of seeing Svetlana tonight, and it was awesome. She has a real nice fat ass, and a cool demeanor. While we were messing around she would moan Russian words that drove me crazy.


Age: 23 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 33DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
KinkyPyt32 ReconBull Denver Yes 1 10/26/17
Review by ReconBull (18 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/22/17
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Upfront I will be honest and say that it is rare, rare indeed for me to contact someone with no reviews or other listing on another site. But for some reason I made a exception in this case and I am certainly glad I did at least on this occasion. This lovely young lady is beautiful, interesting and a all around pleasure to have met. She is very new to TOB in fact I might be her first reviewer through TOB and possibly her first client through the site. Immediately in the door of her incall she was pleasant. I am a very large guy, but felt welcomed. We sat and chatted for a few moments which is fine and easy way to break up any tensions. Then we started the fun and she took off her clothing........gorgeous. After a bit of oral on both of our parts we tried multiple positions to the point of losing track of time. She is aware of time but did not really push or rush me. In fact we had a moments after the session where she sat naked in a chair (nice sight) and we talked about everything from my military exp, scars to politics and laughed and chatted for some time. Finally i really felt as though I was overstaying,even though she did not push and left the area with a kiss. Keep in mind Lads, that YMMV with every gal so be polite, nice , respectful and you will be rewarded. I want to make sure she sticks around to be one of regular visits. Thanks Sweetie


Age: 21 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Ebony Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kandi Apple and Ana Rudis Denver Yes 32 10/26/17
Review by Rudis (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/16/17, 2 Girl Show
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Coordinating with Kandi was a breeze. She was very easy to talk to and quick to respond. Arrived at her incall and jumped right in. The girls wasted no time undressing me and getting down to business. They were both really sweet, funny, and amazingly good at what they do. They like to play the good angel / bad angel - it was super hot. I will most definitely repeat. You fellas need to schedule your appointments. They will not disappoint.


Age: 34 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jessikray HobbesHobbyist Denver Yes 95 10/25/17
Review by HobbesHobbyist (8 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/19/17
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: 2nd time seeing Jessi and I'll be back again. Great GND and easy conversation. Total GFE and really get into it. Enthusiastic in all listed activities.


Age: 29 Hair Color: Strawberry Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 28B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
FunsizedAva kprimo5 Denver Yes 1 10/25/17
Review by kprimo5 (13 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/21/17
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Ava is a little firecracker we had a communication issue at first but once everything was ironed out she arrived at my hotel with a lot of energy her utf was a total pse experience she's very vocal and can go from submissive to aggressive in the bat of an eye ymmv but I enjoyed my session with her


Age: 24 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Gray Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32-28-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sexy Fiji littleD Fort Collins Yes 5 10/25/17
Review by littleD (8 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/24/17
Time: 1 hr Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: WOW. This review is long overdue. I think of her all the time!!!! She said a part of her goes home with everyone. She is right. I am just waiting to go to Ft Collins again so I can give her a call!


Age: 33 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36DD-29-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
LaurenB Troubadour Denver Yes 116 10/25/17
Review by Troubadour (26 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/3/17
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: She is very sexy and has terrific skills, but I think I caught her at an off time. She was quite friendly but a bit out of it so the activities were good but not great. Ymmv I don't think I will try again, but I do recommend as her beauty alone makes it worth it. If one were to click with her she could easily be your ATF, she is that hot.


Age: 26 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Ebony Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-26-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Nina Rox kurios1961 Colorado Springs Yes 80 10/25/17
Review by kurios1961 (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/17/17
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Nina is great. Lovely person, great conversationalist, made me feel very comfortable. My needs right now are more emotional support, encouragement, snuggles, kissing, holding, etc. Nina is perfect. I thoroughly enjoyed my time with her and will definitely go see her again. I highly recommend her.


Age: 41 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-26-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
LeeTaylor004 Boredandhorny Denver Yes 47 10/25/17
Review by Boredandhorny (16 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/23/17
Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Just met with Lee, she’s a total cutie spinner. Fantastic body. Nicest little ass I’ve seen yet. Great lady will repeat next chance I get.


Age: 26 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Misscorrinemarie Fun4uco Denver No 14 10/25/17
Review by Fun4uco (37 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/12/17
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Reading other reviews I assumed there was no french lessons, so i wasnt expecting that. But, I got there and she was in a robe. She said hello with a reluctant hug. Then went over to the bed and took off her robe and just layed on the bed and waiting for me to come and do everything. No enthusiasm, no excitement and it was even hard for me to finish. In fact, I couldn't. One of the worst experiences I have had. It was like she was forced to be there, had no desire to be there and wsn't getting any of the benefits for herself. If you want a dead fish, someone that just lays there, no enthusiasm and no excitement, then she is your woman. Otherwise, save your time and look elsewhere.


Age: 25 Hair Color: Auburn Tattoos: Lots Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
SensualMontana Hulk Denver Yes 158 10/25/17
Review by Hulk (243 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/23/17
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had a wonderful session with Sensual Montana today. I received a very good, therapeutic massage from a beautiful lady. She is a very intelligent woman and quite the conversationalist. If you are in the mood to kick back and be pampered by the best than this is your go to place, she has her own massage table, oils, etc.! I will look forward to seeing her again soon :)


Age: 38 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Miss Marcie Troubadour Denver Yes 24 10/25/17
Review by Troubadour (26 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/21/17
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Absolutely wonderful time with Miss Marcie. Enthusiastic, kind and near-perfect body. What really takes the cake is her personality combined with her skills. Days later I'm still smiling. Thanks Marcie! Looking forward to your next visit...


Age: 25 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34-22-28
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Alexa Rayne BadBoy Denver Yes 37 10/25/17
Review by BadBoy (39 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/20/17
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Found myself with some time on my hands downtown on Friday afternoon and was lucky enough to notice Alexa's posting - she had been on my bucket list for some time since I was really intrigued by the photo of her in the white business suit. She was great about getting back to me immediately, gave me great directions, and was actually ready before I could even get there. I'm not sure what the previous reviewer's issue was, but all of the other reviews indicate that her communication was first rate, and that was my experience too. Seriously, it is so nice to work with someone who respects your time and knows how to communicate clearly. At any rate, in 25 minutes I was at her door, and WOW, what a door it was! Alexa has the absolute nicest incall I have ever seen! She is not kidding, she really does have an upscale penthouse apartment, with a beautiful deck, great views, and it was extremely clean and tastefully furnished. So far, things couldn't be nicer, so she poured me a drink, we sat on the outside porch, watching a spectacular sunset behind the mountains and got to know each other. Alexa is a rockin' woman with a great mind, and who runs a real-life business - it's fun to spend time with someone who has it all together outside the hobby too. After a nice time outside, she said "you are wearing too many clothes, let's go inside," and the fun began. I'm not going to go into details except I do want to say that I'll take her word for her age, but she looks much younger and her body would do a girl half her age proud! She doesn't show her face, but she is very attractive, with a great smile - a real looker! She also has the energy level of a gal half her age, I think she must work out regularly. In the bedroom everything was great, unrushed, fun, and very sensual. We had a real nice cuddle and conversation afterwards, and I was a very content fella. I wasn't up for MSOG since I am a believer in "you only need one, if you do it right," but I don't think it would be a problem if you were a double-header kind of guy. Afterwards, more conversation, a nice warm shower in a shower that would do a Ritz-Carlton proud (nice warm, clean, fluffy towels too), a nice goodbye, and I was on my way out of the penthouse with a giant grin on my face. It could be that Alexa had a case of Friday afternoonitis, but she was totally chill and relaxed the whole time, and wasn't even close to a clock watcher - I finally pried myself loose from her arms since I didn't want to overstay my welcome on a first visit. Delightful gal, gorgeous, great body, classy, smart, terrific in the sack and smells real good - what more do you want? I will definitely be a regular.


Age: 42 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34D-29-40
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kali Sensual Reiki Claus Denver Yes 101 10/25/17
Review by Claus (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/11/17
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: My first time with Kali was delightful. From the moment Kali greeted me in lingerie with a warm welcome, I felt completely at ease. She provided both a very relaxing and invigorating time together and gently guided the session in a way that we both thoroughly enjoyed. Her conversation was intelligent and stimulating and she gave me a glimpse into her interests. I would definitely like to see Kali again!


Age: 52 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Au Naturale Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38DD-30-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
TrinityAmoretti seneca12 Denver Yes 9 10/25/17
Review by seneca12 (10 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/20/17
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Set up fairly easy through TOB message system for a prebook appt. Met her at a nice hotel and the session went off well. I was very excited and went off quick, but she didn't shoo me out the door. Instead, we had a nice convo while I got to gaze at her awesome body. If you've ever dreamt of hooking up with Wonder Woman, TrinityAmoretti is up your alley.


Age: 26 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Russian Doll Nina raul Denver Yes 1 10/25/17
Review by raul (17 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/22/17
Time: 2 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Just wanted to keep the old review fingers warm... Had a pretty good time with Nina. It had been a long time since I'd been back with RD and overall, the experience was good, if not mind-blowing. I made a short notice inquiry and they promptly responded with a 'yes'. Communication has always been a plus point of this agency and I hope they keep up the standards. Got to the hotel at the planned time and made my way to the room. Photos are accurate but highly glamorized, which should surprise no one. Nina looked a tad worn out but beckoned me warmly. After the initial pleasantries, we got down to business and it was good... fine... nice. Not ultra-GFE nor completely disconnected. Things did get better as time went by but she never quite seemed 100%. Her English wasn't quite up to scratch so that did lead to some moments of hesitation but didn't detract too much. All physical attributes were fantastic, which was a big relief. I would sum up Nina's attitude as nonchalant. Everything was delivered as promised, but I didn't get the heavy dose of GFE that I'm used to and appreciate. But to each his own and Nina is an asset to RD's stable.


Age: 28 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 35C-23-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
LaurenB Kingme981 Denver Yes 116 10/25/17
Review by Kingme981 (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/20/17
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Amazing time! Set up was easy considering being new to this. She is extremely attractive and the bbbj was out of this world. Thanks for the time Lauren.


Age: 26 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Ebony Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-26-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sensual Violet Grainger Denver Yes 80 10/25/17
Review by Grainger (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/21/17
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Um... wow. So great. Beautiful, sensual, great incall. She is a must see.


Age: 34 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32DD-28-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Chase me Lately aka Trixie Thomas Guinnessman Denver Rip-Off 61 10/24/17
Review by Guinnessman (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/12/17
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Rip-Off Recommend?: No Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Came into very dark room. She proceeded with some activities that were rushed and sloppy. She definitely keeps her room dark for a multiple reasons. When I took my cloths off, my phone fell out of my pocket some how or she took it when I had my backed turned. I didn't notice till I was downstairs. I went right back up and knocked but she refused to answer I was able to get to a phone also but she refused to answer that. I obviously can't call the cops but was pretty tempted. There's plenty of providers in this business that do no such things, so why waste your time with somebody that would. A person who steals is just a true lowlife. Don't see providers that are thiefs it's only going to promote it.


Age: 33 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-28-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Maggie Maddix swilliams Denver Yes 156 10/24/17
Review by swilliams (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/20/17
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: It was like running into your first hs girlfriend all over again - amazing woman! She has a way of taking away any nervousness and put you completely at ease. The hour flew by like it was just a few minutes - and that was a good feeling. Would definitely recommend and will see her again for sure


Age: 30 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Nativemarie Webhead Denver Yes 91 10/24/17
Review by Webhead (14 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/22/17
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Being new to the hobby, I showed up at the in-call motel location and was not only unsure what to expect, I was scared *%$#less. Marie called me and gave me the room number and a very brief chat that put me at ease. Marie is delightful, sexy, and accommodating. We had a bit of small talk (which I am certain I made awkward) and before I knew it, she had me enjoying myself. Her mouth is amazing, and she knows how to make a man feel amazing. I not only recommend her, but am looking forward to a repeat performance.


Age: 33 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Native American Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
AmandaLove303 imafe1700 Denver Yes 67 10/24/17
Review by imafe1700 (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/19/17
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Book over text, quick to respond. New place is listed wrong in Google maps so it took a little while to find. She was very understanding about it and helped me find it, ended up being about 15 minutes late. I don't like going into too much detail, but the services above were performed with enthusiasm. She has a few rules, but nothing too strict.


Age: 27 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Misscorrinemarie Penguin Denver Yes 14 10/24/17
Review by Penguin (9 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/22/17
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: So let me start with she made me feel very at ease very quickly. She is not GFE but she is so good she doesn't need to be. my visit was pleasant and fun. We spent some time getting to know each other and talking about movie and TV likes, then we got comfortable and had an incredible time together. It is clear she loves what she does. Would recommend and will see again.


Age: 25 Hair Color: Auburn Tattoos: Lots Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: