Escort reviews from real clients | TheOtherBoard

Review Search

Does not allow reviews
Does not allow any new reviews
Disabled reviews after receiving a bad review
Caught Self Reviewing


Location

General

Measurements

Reviews

22351 - 22400 of 42829

Hover over the Review, click to expand and read entire review, click to collapse

Legend: E = Experience, # = Number of Reviews, Date = Review Submitted

Name Reviewer Location E # Date
Elena Duval NLTrail Las Vegas Yes 4 10/24/17
Review by NLTrail (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/10/17
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: Las VegasIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Elena is a sweet, young, beautiful girl who really made me feel like a 20 something again! Her personality is warm and charming yet when it came time to get intimate, she delivered in every way that I desired. I absolutely love giving a lady oral so we started with a wonderful session of daty. Her body is flawless and her skin is so soft, I could not stop touching her. She has the most perfect b cup breasts and I was completely obsessed with them. Just enjoying her young body would have made me a happy man, but as things continued to heat up and we moved through various positions, I found myself in complete ecstasy! Her bbbj was so sensual I had to have her back off as I knew it would quickly put me over the edge. Her perfect breasts bounced to the rhythm of her riding me in cg. And her ass is to absolutely die for. I only wished I could have lasted longer but the remainder of our time was spent cuddling and talking like two teenagers who just had sex for the first time. We showered together and talked about a second visit if I could make it work but unfortunately, I wasn't able to see her again. At least not for this trip, but she will be my first call on my next trip to Vegas! If you desire having more than just plain old sex with a beautiful young lady, Elena is your girl. I spent 90 minutes with her and feel like I could call and talk to her about anything (which of course I would never do), she's the perfect GFE. I am no longer a young man, but with Elena I certainly felt like I was again! She's very selective of the guys she sees, but if you are looking for an experience like I just described, I can give you the highest recommendation! But please treat her like the lady she is.


Age: 24 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-26-37
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
MissAdrianne kprimo5 Boulder Yes 96 10/24/17
Review by kprimo5 (13 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/21/17
Time: 1 hr Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: What can I say about the lovely Miss Adrienne that hasn't already been said? Really nothing she lives up to the hype look at her reviews. This woman is a goddess and the type that all providers should strive to be. Very sweet incredibly sexy and very easy to talk to. She will not disappoint so be sure to treat her good.


Age: 28 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 35D-26-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
zoeycobain imafe1700 Denver Yes 51 10/24/17
Review by imafe1700 (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/21/17
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Texted and had an appointment set up within a few minutes. Asked me to bring protection, no big deal but you may want to grab some before heading over. Led me downstairs and got comfortable. Started with BBBJ, moved to cowgirl and then missionary, then back to BBBJ for CIM. Had a good time overall.


Age: 23 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32-21-24
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lola Montez Ryda4Life Colorado Springs Yes 8 10/24/17
Review by Ryda4Life (8 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/7/17
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: This review is long overdue, as I've seen Lola many many times now. WOW, WOW & WOW is wat immediately comes to mind, becuz Lola is jus beyond incredible! Wher do I even start?!? Hv to say she never disappoints, thinkin tht word can't even be in her vocabulary! Man, she's an extremely pretty n very very sexy Latina Hottie! Her body, lets jus say young, firm, tight, nothg short of amazing! Doesn't get any better than her, she is definitely an elite ATF girl, and I rarely use tht term, no fn joke! So I'm tellin you if u hvn't spent time with Lola yet, trust me you hv no idea what ur missing! She is a sexual dynamo, everytime I see her it jus gets better n better n better! Her skills are str8 fantastic!!! Also really need to add she is hella cool, jus a really nice down to earth girl. Really easy to get along with, shoot I cld spend hrs with her! I love her sun kissed super soft skin, gr8 personality, i cld jus go on and on! But hell I've been selfish keepin her to myself long enuff, lol. Well so I shared the knowledge with u'all, so now I highly suggest you get off ur asses n use it gents....


Age: 24 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-24-30
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Reina_713 Ryda4Life Colorado Springs Yes 5 10/23/17
Review by Ryda4Life (8 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/17/17
Time: 2 hrs Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: After msging back n forth during the day we got to kno each other a bit, so I decided to take a chance and see her even thgh she had no reviews. WOW, extremely glad I did! She is incredible, an energizer bunnie wen it comes to the bedroom! U better be ready for one hell of a ride is all I hv to say! For the meek, i suggest U stay away.... lol. If U hv the sexual appetite of Lion then continue on my friend, not only will u be happy u did, u'll be smiling for dayz wen she gets done wit ya! Hell I'm still glowin ???? Definitely an ATF girl, and I sparingly use tht moniker for only an elite few. B4 I forget her pics don't do her justice at all. She's very Pretty & her body Hot n Sexy as Hell! Very cool down to earth girl, easy goin, we clicked very well... Now as much as I'd love 2 keep her all to myself. Trust me I did ya'll a big ass favor by writing this review! Now go swim in her safe, warm wonderful waters..... Nuff said


Age: 24 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Lots Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Danielle Rae gregsamsa Denver Yes 107 10/23/17
Review by gregsamsa (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/9/17
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Pros: 1) Cool milf would make you feel comfortable. 2) She can take a pounding 3) She enjoys Greek tours and playtime in general. 4) Makes sure I am fully drained (satisfied). 5) Big boobs and responsive nipples. Cons: 1) Time with her flies by in a very hot way. Notes: I met the pro at her spot and pictures are accurate. I was very happy she could take care of me, regardless of my tool's size. She doesn't complain and enjoys playtime greatly. I would see her again as she is really DTF =)


Age: 37 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36D-28-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
RubyFox No One In Particular Denver Yes 88 10/23/17
Review by No One In Particular (37 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/13/17
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Saw Dixie was back from her summer travels and was in an incall near me, so I gave her a call and was able to arrange a very last minute session. Got to her incall in a beautiful local hotel, and it was like seeing a girlfriend I hadn't seen for a few months (I last saw her a few months ago, before her summer travels.) We started out with a delightful conversation - she really is a wonderful person to talk to - followed by a nice makeout session on the bed with roaming hands. She allowed her incredible breasts out to play and soon wanted to play with me, too. This was quickly followed by a BBBJ that had me struggling to not pay too much attention to. :-) We removed the balance of our clothing and continued to make out. I reached down and was able to give her a manual O, after which the cover came out followed by delightful FS in multiple positions. She told me she wanted me to cum, so I pulled out, removed the cover, and after some very incredible russian finished on her extended tongue. Not at all rushed and even a few minutes over the allotted time. Dixie is a wonderful lady, please treat her well and you will be supremely rewarded.


Age: 26 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DDD+-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
CassieCorrea Coloblkguy Denver Yes 23 10/23/17
Review by Coloblkguy (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/21/17
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Wow. I just left her. That was incredible. If you're like me, she is one of those providers on your to do list. She has good reviews. She's beautiful. But maybe you're not in a rush (no offense to this provider). That was my attitude. Don't be an idiot like me. I should have seen her weeks ago wben she first got on my radar. She is so sweet and accommodating. All services were provided with enthusiasm and skill. Doggie was just simppy superb.


Age: 28 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Green Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-30-50
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
TrinityAmoretti ClamDaddy Denver Yes 9 10/23/17
Review by ClamDaddy (39 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/20/17
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Trinity was easy to contact and wrote back fairly soon. We arranged a time and began texting with a two hour notice from me. When I got to the upscale hotel room, Trinity greeted me with a smile and nothing else. The conversation flowed easily as we talked and laughed for a while. My goodness, she's fun. We kissed and I moved down to her perky nipples and then to her landing strip and honey hole. If you're patient enough, she'll give you the Big O treat. TASTY! She's not very vocal but you'll quickly learn what she likes. From there we went to the CBJ, which is superb, then to CG and on to K9, where I couldn't hang on any longer. We discussed getting together again when she comes back to Colorado. There are only 3 items not on the menu, but YMMV. She's much prettier than her pictures show. Will book more time with her next visit. Enjoy her boys!


Age: 26 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lolaababii ej9382 Denver Yes 45 10/23/17
Review by ej9382 (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/18/17
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Great session with Lola. Nice massage before a phenomenal fs session. Thanks Lola!


Age: 20 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
RubyFox Coloblkguy Denver Yes 88 10/23/17
Review by Coloblkguy (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/13/17
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I've seen her on several different occasions and I am only now catching up on my reviews. She is just gorgeous. Her breasts are perfect. She has a certain way of looking at you that just makes you want to rip her to pieces (ok but don't actually do that). Seductive and thoughtful. She picks up quickly on what you like. During our last session of Doggie, she let out this little whimper of "oh god." I'm not even sure she realized that she did that. We never talked about it. So unless she deserves an Oscar, this young lady really gets into it and that as we all know just makes all the difference. But as always YMMV. Treat her well and I'm sure you'll have as great of a time as I've had with her over the last few months.


Age: 26 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DDD+-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
CandeeCarter Mntmanlllp Denver Yes 3 10/23/17
Review by Mntmanlllp (12 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/6/17
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Wow!! What a beautiful young woman! Inside and out!! Candee is a real treat !! Pictures not even close to how hot she really is. They are 100%real, just much better in the flesh! I had a great time with you Candee! And it truly felt like you did too! Awesome awesome! Can't wait until next time! Thanks babe!


Age: 26 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34D-26-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
KaitlynKnight wolf Denver Yes 41 10/23/17
Review by wolf (82 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/20/17
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Wow it's a honor have a meeting with Kaitlyn. Very nice attitude,smell clean & fresh love it. Every seccion better & better. Little quiet. But I don't mind. Love her companies,feel good. Thks Kaitlyn take care & drive safe. Have a great wonderful life, & good luck:) Hope to see u soon.


Age: 22 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32C-20-24
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lira_Autumn Board808 Denver Yes 59 10/23/17
Review by Board808 (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/20/17
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Truly an angel sent from above to give mankind a glimpse of what heaven must be like. She is an incredible beauty with a smile that makes you melt, a body (and what a booty) that will make you instantly stand at attention, and a personality that will make you wish that you could talk to her for an eternity. And the teasing she does with her fingers, i will remember them until my dying day. If I lived in denver, I'd be more reluctant to write such praise just so i could keep her to myself. But i dont live here and she deserves to be able to choose amongst her suitors so she can reach her dreams. I would not only recommend her, I would fly to denver just to see her again. Treat this angel with kindness and respect, she will take your breath away.


Age: 26 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32D-27-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
CaraDay13 ganjamon3336 Denver Yes 73 10/23/17
Review by ganjamon3336 (9 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/20/17
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Awesome time with Cara. Thanks for seeing me. Great girl. Nice Incall location. totally recommended.


Grooming: Trimmed Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Hair Color: Platinum Blonde Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DD-29-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jessikray Savoir Faire Denver Yes 95 10/23/17
Review by Savoir Faire (503 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/20/17
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Contacted Jessi on an early morning and she responded promptly. Once verified/confirmed I headed on over to her location. When I arrived there was a slight technical malfunction so we both agreed to pass up on that particular session. A month later I decided to contact Jessi again. She responded very quickly and invited me over. Prior to arriving, I gave Jessi a SPECIAL REQUEST, which she was more than happy to accommodate. Once arriving I found her exactly how I had requested (my kind of woman) such a DELICIOUS view. Once I laid my eyes on her face, I noticed that she's equipped with a very sweet smile. She reminds me of Greys Anatomy's (Meredith Grey). I don't have to recommend that you hurry up and see this cutie because she is leaning towards moving to the MILE HIGH ........... Jessi take care of yourself and don't ever lose that smile of yours..........


Age: 29 Hair Color: Strawberry Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 28B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lana Adams kalihi9059 Denver Yes 13 10/23/17
Review by kalihi9059 (13 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/21/17
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Very pretty and super nice girl. She was on time and not a clock watcher. She's awesome.


Age: 21 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-26-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lolaababii YourmyfavoriteASP Denver Yes 45 10/22/17
Review by YourmyfavoriteASP (19 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/12/17
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Your 1st time at Lolaababii's in-call may seem like a bit of challenge. Trust me, it's worth it! After a phone call explaining where to park and how to get to her incall I arrived. She's got a fantastic body! She had a tight red dress on. I enjoyed the walk to her bedroom. Once there we just started. No talking. We kissed a lot! I've never kissed a provider like this before. There was so much passion. I couldn't get enough of kissing her. Once I did I immediately went down on her for like 15 minutes. I was determined to make her cum. I didn't, but was it fun. More kissing and then on top of her for some action. Great time. No rush. I will be back to see her.


Age: 20 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jasmine 719-xxx-4074 Mustang87 Colorado Springs Yes 19 10/22/17
Review by Mustang87 (108 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/20/17
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I've reviewed Jasmine many times before, and seen her many more times than that, and I keep coming back. If it is possible, it just keeps getting better. Nice incall off of N. Academy. The number on her profile on here is an old number, the one on the link I provided is correct. It's gets said on these to often, but please treat her right. She is the best hands down, and I'll be back many, many more times.


Age: 25 Hair Color: Auburn Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Grooming: Bare Breasts: Natural Measurements: N/A-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lucylucyloveland kurios1961 Colorado Springs Yes 52 10/22/17
Review by kurios1961 (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/16/17
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Lucy is great. I'm in the stress hell of my life. I needed an evening of fun, conversation, relaxation. Lucy delivered in spades. I will definitely see her again and I highly recommend her. She is the best.


Age: 26 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-24-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
LeeTaylor004 YourmyfavoriteASP Denver Yes 47 10/22/17
Review by YourmyfavoriteASP (19 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/19/17
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I have now seen Lee 3 times. The last 3 times she's joined us in Colorado I've made sure to see her. Best spinner body ever! No really! I simply just love looking at her naked. I walk in and she's in this sexy see thru lace dress. The kind you'd see on a stripper where on the runway. My striptease starts. Fellas, one of the main reasons I see her is because I get the naughty striptease I've always want with no strip joint rules. I love touching her EVERYWHERE during my striptease. I'm naked so she's touching me too! Simply incredible. I'm so turned on! She wants to go down on me but I know I won't last so I stop her to caress her incredible body and lick that beautiful kitty. I'm so turned on I know I won't last, and I don't. She on my cock for maybe 2 minutes I just don't care because her mouth is so damn good. I explode. I love memories like this. They are totally worth it. We chat. We get back dressed and I'm on my way. Simply exhilarating. She's half black so her lighter complexion just does it for me. Hope is does it for you.


Age: 26 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Roxy_Santana Robber76 Denver Yes 111 10/22/17
Review by Robber76 (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/19/17
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: So I’ve seen Roxy twice. Text her late and she responded very quick. She books fast, after you meet her you’ll know why. She has such a sexy accent!! I gave her address and she shows up when she says she will. I don’t mind wairing as long as I know. First time we met I was blown away how hot she is. She has the most amazing curves I’ve ever had the pleasure of putting my hands on. She waists no time bullshitting around. She respects you and your time and was not on her phone at all! Wish shows a lot of class. All about you session. Stared with a sensual lap dance that was amazing. Took no time to get me hard as a rock. Gave a really nice bj and was up for and enjoyed each position I desired. Favorite being doggie. No question in my mind it’ll be yours too. Her pussy is so nice and tight, salivating as I type this!!! Her tits are man made and I’d like to shake that doctors hand that blessed her.. I would have no idea they were enhanced had she not told me. She’s top 2 atf and it’s a good thing I didn’t meet her 8 months ago, I’d be Lol. Not a question of if, it’s when do I call her sexy ass again!!!


Age: 32 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-26-42
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Karmadasani Kentsteel1 Denver Yes 162 10/22/17
Review by Kentsteel1 (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/19/17
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Wow. What a great provider. Smart. Great conversationalist. Warm. Friendly. Great little ass. She really knows what she is doing and made everything so comfotible it feel like we had been getting together for years.


Age: 40 Hair Color: Light Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Ashley Rae YourmyfavoriteASP Denver Yes 45 10/22/17
Review by YourmyfavoriteASP (19 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/22/17
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: This review is LONG overdue. I met Ashley at a very upscale hotel. This was the nicest hotel I've every hobbied in. Ashley welcomed me with open arms. Ashley loves to cuddle. This was the most Girlfriend Experience I've ever had. We cuddled and chatted. I thoroughly enjoyed the cuddling. Ok, you wanna know more. She swallowed my cock. Fantastic blowjob. What's different with her blowjob? Her enthusiasm. She really made me feel like she enjoyed it while I came in her mouth. We cuddled more and chatted. If you love football this is the provider you need to spend time with. I got another blowjob. She worked very hard to please me and I truly appreciated that. I'm sad she won't be around for a few more months but when she does I'll be there ready for more Ashley.


Age: 28 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
LaurenB Branson Denver Yes 116 10/22/17
Review by Branson (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/21/17
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Lauren is great, communication was prompt and easy. Location was a nice hotel, and she answered the door in a nice skimpy outfit. Her oral talents are worth the experience, cfs ensued then an amazing cim finish. I’ve seen her twice and both times are still fresh in memory. Had a little convo, will definitely see her again.


Age: 26 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Ebony Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-26-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
RileyMynx kalihi9059 Denver Yes 10 10/22/17
Review by kalihi9059 (13 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/15/17
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Super nice girl, awesome personality and a nice in-call even thought it's really far out there.


Age: 19 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Karmadasani GhostlyGrande74 Denver Yes 162 10/22/17
Review by GhostlyGrande74 (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/22/17
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Am a regular of Karma. Easy set up through text. Received directions to in call. She is a professional with the best slow BBJ. You can't go wrong.


Age: 40 Hair Color: Light Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sunshine Coxx noco2000 Fort Collins Yes 4 10/22/17
Review by noco2000 (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/18/17
Time: 30 min Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Sunshine is just getting back into the business after taking a break. She is a fun person to be around and talk with. Easy going with a nice pair of hands. I enjoyed a relaxing massage to get me in the mood and then a rousing finish to the session. I'll make this a regular thing.


Age: 22 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Lots Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: N/A-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lana Adams Ready2ride Denver Yes 13 10/22/17
Review by Ready2ride (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/14/17
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I saw her a couple of nights ago and she is very impressive. A beautiful young woman that not many other providers can match. Her looks are incredible, smart and can carry on a conversation about anything as far as I could tell. Entertaining, wonderful sense of humor, bubbly and fun to just hang out with. Having said all of that, I have to add that she was a little late getting to my location and was very apologetic for being not more than 10 or 15 minutes late. I opened a bottle of champagne and poured us a couple of glasses while she freshened up and when she came back down it was like a Rainbow, the room lite up and everything was wonderful. We had a great time, and fellas you can't go wrong with the this smoking hot lovely young lady. It was a beautiful night!! Believe me...Thank you. I hope to see you again very soon.


Age: 21 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Taylor-0078 hornyincs Colorado Springs Rip-Off 1 10/22/17
Review by hornyincs (9 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/20/17
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Rip-Off Recommend?: No Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: No, fake pictures

Experience Description: set meet; I called on arrival and she asked to get her a bottle of water...odd but what the hell. I return with water; we get to room, she announces we will start with a massage. as soon as massage starts; she starts with the once I stated I wasn't going for it; quick flip.... CHJ and done. don't waste your time


Age: 25 Hair Color: Strawberry Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-28-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Krisily Tease interloper21 Yes 45 10/21/17
Review by interloper21 (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/14/17
Time: 1 hr Location: In-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: She is even hotter in person. If you want a small spinner that is caring and affectionate, then she's the one. She made time for me on short notice and we chatted for a little while afterwards. Make time to see her when she comes back to Denver or if you are visiting Dallas. She's worth it.


Age: 23 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 28-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Nicole Darling Review Hound Denver Yes 8 10/21/17
Review by Review Hound (13 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/18/17
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Wow! Nicole gave a very enthusiastic session! We had a nice role play planned out which went through fantastically! Texted when I got there and she came down to meet me. Very slender, pretty face, great body! From our initial messages on P411 through the entire session, she was sweet, exciting, and very very sexy. See her soon, guys! She's wonderful.


Age: 27 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Lots Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-25-29
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lucy Kitten cgrey109 Denver Yes 81 10/21/17
Review by cgrey109 (15 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/17/17
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Very pleasant encounter, with great conversation. Unrushed, professional, sumptuous. Will meet again.


Age: 36 Hair Color: Auburn Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34DDD+-30-40
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Svetlana Lickanova Jackson33 Denver Yes 17 10/21/17
Review by Jackson33 (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/16/17
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: She was awesome! She was on time and very polite.we got to business quick daty is delicious!Bj was terrific and not to mention she is young and very tight. She absolutely loves doggie.will see her many more times.


Age: 23 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 33DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Nevaeh_Island_Girl Den22Avs Denver Yes 1 10/21/17
Review by Den22Avs (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/15/17
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Booked a double with Avery the dream and had tons of fun! Full of energy and easy set up!


Age: 25 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Amazing Nikki slowlokiss Denver Yes 6 10/21/17
Review by slowlokiss (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/5/17
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Made contact with Nikki by text and set up a meet for the next day. She guided me to her house which was easy to find. Met me at the door and took me to her massage room which was very nice. Stripped down and laid down on her massage table. She came in naked and started to give me a great massage. She allowed me to slip my hands up between her legs as she stood next to me and her hands were rubbing my back. I flipped over and she got up on the table so I could get a better view and access to dine a little at her sexy Y. I could massage her breasts but could not touch her nipples which she said were too sensitive. Nikki is a beautiful mature lady who gives very nice body rubs with a little extra touching. She is not a young hard body but a nice soft sexy mature lady who makes you very comfortable when you are with her. I will hopefully see her again.


Age: 50 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36D-27-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
AdeleFontaine chickenfri303 Denver Yes 15 10/21/17
Review by chickenfri303 (34 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/17/17
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Adele is a great addition to our community if you like spa quality massage coupled with a GFE experience. She greeted me a hug and a DFK, and then she slowly undressed me and then lead me to the massage table. She as great hands and knows how to give a fantastic massage, with lots teasing. On the flip she allows mutual touching and had one of the best BBBJ/CIM finishes. I had a great time with Adele and was one of the very best FBSM visits I have had!


Age: 35 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DDD+-28-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Asian Amy-8740 mdbkimber Fort Collins So-So 1 10/20/17
Review by mdbkimber (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/17/17
Time: 15 min Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: So-So Recommend?: No Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: No, fake pictures

Experience Description: Everything was bad with this provider. Nice enough but not anywhere near the written description: "Sweet, sexy, flirty, top notch beauty". None of that was true. Very cheap hotel, I don't think she speaks english, extremely skinny, no warm up, tries to put on cover while still flacid. Ad on Backpage claims to be real young asian student but she is much older and I suspect all text communications where with someone else. Stay AWAY!


Age: 36 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32-25-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Big Booty Princess Ile Haversnatch Colorado Springs So-So 1 10/20/17
Review by Ile Haversnatch (8 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/20/17
Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: So-So Recommend?: No Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Met Princess at her private residential incall in a lower class, centrally located apartment complex. She is a BEAUTIFUL young lady with a bright smile and friendly demeanor, who started the visit by telling me about last night's birthday celebration. There for a half hour consultation, she immediately had cover in hand after TCB, always a bad sign. I asked if it was OK we waited a while for that, which she agreed to without meaning it, as she was stiff as a board and unenthused as I attempted to caress her gorgeous curves. And it was definitely down hill from there. Struggling to get past awful morning breath, I asked if she was OK with me and she said yes wondering why. Sharing my perception of her mood, she basically responded that it takes two. Taking that as the expected YMMV, I asked what she liked and she said being rubbed. I'm told I have gifted hands and enjoy ;) using them, so I asked she lay on her stomach to oblige, stating with a laugh that I wanted to see that beautiful booty anyway. Well, the immediate whiff of dirty ass to boot was all she wrote. When I politely asked to cancel and leave citing our "not connecting", the friendly, gorgeous young woman turned into a machete wielding alley rat; real talk. I left noticing at least one other hood rat getting out of a waiting car to walk up to her place as I got into mine. You win some, you lose some.


Age: 23 Hair Color: Other Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Ebony Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 28B-36-28
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sasha_Fierce Neifi Denver Yes 16 10/19/17
Review by Neifi (11 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/3/17
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I've been seeing Sasha for many years and she is one of my ATF. She really wants you to enjoy your session. She always looks sexy and is professional and has a nice incall. Started off with some TF and then transition into some stand up missionary. Ended up finishing in doggie and always enjoy the view.


Age: 22 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Lots Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Grooming: Bare Breasts: Natural Measurements: N/AB-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
AvaLovely pakrat Denver Yes 15 10/19/17
Review by pakrat (18 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/16/17
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: My session with Ava was just lovely! Ava has the right mix of sensuality, beauty, sexiness and intellect that created a very fun and nice experience with her. She is accommodating and wants to please. I am happy to recommend, especially if her profile has been piqued your desires and were waiting for a new perspective.


Age: 38 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36D-25-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
RileyMynx Neifi Denver Yes 10 10/19/17
Review by Neifi (11 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/29/17
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Riley is a beautiful woman and such a refreshing addition to the scene. She is definitely the hot girl next door that you dream about and finally get to explore. By my choice I ended up using most of the session to please her, massage her flawless body and taste her sweet juices. Ended the session with some TF. Definitely returning for FS if I don't get caught up in DATY again!


Age: 19 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jazzy Jen skimo Denver Yes 3 10/19/17
Review by skimo (19 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/16/17
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Wow... what a romp! Set up was super easy - I must have gotten lucky because she was available right when I was - lucky me. Met at her upscale DTC hotel and she greeted me with a hug and a kiss in lingerie - very sexy! She suggested we start with a massage - no arguments here - it was fun and sensual and a nice prelude to the main event. After she got my full attention, she performed excellent oral - had me quiverring at one point, then she spent some time warming up with a toy, also very sexy for me to watch and participate, then she jumped on in CG - then we switched to RCG, then Doggy - what a view! I lost it in doggy after the funnest and most active romps I've had with a provider. She was vocal and complementary, and I felt like she was thoroughly enjoying our session too. All services mentioned performed with enthusiasm and gusto - did I say WOW yet? Definitely my ATF - can't wait until she comes back to town.


Age: 28 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32C-26-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Coral airamericavet65 Denver Yes 32 10/19/17
Review by airamericavet65 (12 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/17/17
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: booked a 90 min special, Coral is a very skilled lady who not only got me off twice (which never happens) but more importantly treated me as though I was the most important person in the world with great conversation and cuddling both of which are very important to me.


Age: 37 Hair Color: Strawberry Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Audrey Love RandyJ Denver Yes 1 10/19/17
Review by RandyJ (22 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/16/17
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: N/A Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I have seen Audrey before, and she is amazingly hot and sexy spinner. Great GFE. It was way too long since her last visit, that is my only complaint. Will see her again and again.


Age: 22 Hair Color: Other Tattoos: Lots Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32-24-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lana Adams CRockman Denver Yes 13 10/19/17
Review by CRockman (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/16/17
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: She was a delight. The conversation was enjoyable and based off her profile description.... she lives up to it to what it says. Treat her well gentleman, I would definitely repeat.


Age: 21 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
KateLynn aditya82az Denver Yes 1 10/19/17
Review by aditya82az (9 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/18/17
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: We exchanged a few emails, shared my references on TOB, and were good to go. Scheduled to see her over the weekend, she sent me her number the day of the meeting. Sent me address, and directions as I was headed to her. Came up to a nice and clean apartment in Denver. It took me a couple of rounds around the block to find parking, but once there, I was greeted by a gorgeous woman, who's pictures don't do her justice. We lost track of time chatting about all sorts of things, she's super laid back and very easy to have a conversation with. Eventually though, we found ourselves caressing each other, and things escalated from there. Clothes came off, as we kissed each other a little, I moved down to her breasts, and she soon laid me back and started to give some attention to junior. We changed positions a few times, and she seemed to be enjoying herself as well. Eventually I couldn't hold it much longer, and came in the cover. She helped clean me up, and let me rinse off before I was on my way. I would love to see her again. Be good to her guys, and she's take great care of you.


Age: 34 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Alexa Rayne lefty Denver No Show 37 10/19/17
Review by lefty (26 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/15/17
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Show Recommend?: No Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I had a session prebooked to receive a text 45minutes prior that she wanted to move it back a half hour. I requested later in the day. My request of early evening was okayed. I showed up on time. I texted my arrival as she instructed. No reply. Over the next half hour, no answer. I texted six times over a half hour time frame, as well as sent an email to leave disappointed. I waited until the next morning before posting she was a waste of time, allowing her to explain herself.


Age: 42 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34D-29-40
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Svetlana Lickanova mcmtl Denver Yes 17 10/19/17
Review by mcmtl (15 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/15/17
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Svetlana is every bit as gorgeous as the pictures show. She's wonderfully curvy and open minded with a great attitude. A terrific FS session, I highly recommend it!


Age: 23 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 33DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
RubyFox Neifi Denver Yes 88 10/19/17
Review by Neifi (11 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/13/17
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Maybe Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Saw Dixie late at night at a really nice incall. She worked with my schedule and was very accommodating. I enjoyed her company but will probably not return again, just not my cup of tea.


Age: 26 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: BBW Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DDD+-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: